Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

White privilege.. more like Asian privilege.

Okay so, are Asians higher above everyone and have the highest privilege?

Everyone only ever speaks about white privileged, yet the most obvious privileged group out there are the Asians. Now i'm not one to post my political views all over the internet but this is just an interesting discussion i feel that is needed to be brought up. It interests me to compare one ethnic group to the other.

Asians schooling system is the best, their way of life, their economy, their schooling system, and so many more factors.

What are your views on this topic?
    Do you feel this is a strong statement?
    Do you believe whites are above everyone?

They're better educated.

Richer.

Happier and more free?
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This post is so retarded I don't even know what to say.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Voucher (08-12-2016),Zhico978 (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    This post is so retarded I don't even know what to say.
    In what ways?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    this post is so dumb lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    Asians schooling system is the best, their way of life, their economy, their schooling system, and so many more factors.
    Oh man oh man you're talking about ASIAN schooling sytems. But your graphs are all about ASIAN AMERICANS. lol this post is retarded.
    Why bring up asian privilege in the first place? All your post is saying is we asians have a higher percentage in having a degree.. But, You're forgetting something, there are way more white's than asians....... So the percentage doesnt mean shit lol....... That 58% of white people getting a college education is way more than the 65% of asians in america. Asians only make up 5 percent of US population. Whites total 62 percent. See the difference. I doubt the people who made those graphs thought about the HUGE difference in the white and asian population in america. There is no such thing as asian privilege in western countries. White privilege / White Supremacy is the problem. Also, White privilege is how people who are white BENEFIT far beyond than people who are non-white. No asian person in america WILL BENEFIT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ASIAN...............

also please explain to me why u fuckin brought up asian americans education for "asian privilege"...... lol.......... lol........... lol.......
    Last edited by Voucher; 08-12-2016 at 08:46 PM.
    if you're feelings nice donate : 1Acwtp14fkRvG2FUWv9dkchsKfQKf6jHN8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
    this post is so dumb lol.

Oh man oh man you're talking about ASIAN schooling sytems. But your graphs are all about ASIAN AMERICANS. lol this post is retarded.
    Why bring up asian privilege in the first place? All your post is saying is we asians have a higher percentage in having a degree.. But, You're forgetting something, there are way more white's than asians....... So the percentage doesnt mean shit lol....... That 58% of white people getting a college education is way more than the 65% of asians in america. Asians only make up 5 percent of US population. Whites total 62 percent. See the difference. I doubt the people who made those graphs thought about the HUGE difference in the white and asian population in america. There is no such thing as asian privilege in western countries. White privilege / White Supremacy is the problem. Also, White privilege is how people who are white BENEFIT far beyond than people who are non-white. No asian person in america WILL BENEFIT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ASIAN...............

also please explain to me why u fuckin brought up asian americans education for "asian privilege"...... lol.......... lol........... lol.......
    i've just noticed that thank you..

major face palm and yeah i went full retard :|

Wasn't meant to compare asian americans, was meant to be asians vs the world lmao