If you wish to sell an eBook on MPGH you are required to read this thread to understand what is not allowed, what is expected and what is required.
The eBook Guidelines
This is what the Middlemen/Marketplace Minions are evaluating all ebooks for: to meet, follow, be in accordance with.
The eBook should not only be following MPGH's own rules but also not contain any of the following/is/entails:
- To clarify this, blackhat doesn't mean "anything illegal" or else Amazon refunding would be prohibited because fraud is illegal. An example of a blackhat method would be carding.
- Scamming (ie Paypal charging back with stealth accounts)
- Misrepresentation (title/thread) (ie "Yields millions of dollars!!" while the method is expected to yield around $30 total)
- Selling a $300 check method for $500? Equitably priced as the yield is great and users can use it to great profit.
- Selling a method that yields $10 in 2 months for $200? Overpriced.
- Specific content that is not allowed or deemed unfit for the marketplace as a sale
- ie Download app, click on advertisements, money!
- If you feel your eBook should be approved, you can submit it for one additional review if denied.
If the exact same eBook is currently being sold on MPGH then it may not be resold unless resell rights are sold from the original seller.
If an eBook is freely available information on MPGH then it may not be sold on MPGH.
All eBooks must be detailed with their method/contents and contain pictures and proof.
To check that use MPGH's search function and search the name of the ebook, or keywords, what the ebook is all about.
Thread Requirements For An eBook Sales Thread
1. Thread must indicate a price
2. Author most provide secondary contact information (ie MPGH IM, email). D1scord and Skyp3 are not considered to be valid forms of contact.
3. eBook must be uploaded as an ATTACHMENT when creating the thread
- If your eBook is not one of MPGH's accepted file formats you must convert it to one (PDF, TXT, etc) or compress it (ZIP, RAR) and upload it.
General Advice For This Section
1. You can only post on your thread ONCE PER DAY, from the last post YOU created on the thread. This means you can't always post on your thread to reply to customers, or confirm emails. If you wish to respond to people, you may do so after 24 hours (from your last post), or equivalently, you can edit your latest post with a quote of their post and respond to them that way.
2. Shitposting or spamming isn't tolerated.
3. If you were scammed, create a thread in this section and follow the procedure of how to create a scam report there.
For complaints (e.g. bad service) please provide meaningful, professional, and noninflammatory remarks with proof. Otherwise, your post will be deleted.
4. CONFIRM PEOPLE'S EMAILS OVER VM/PM. ENSURE THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING TO IS NOT AN IMPOSTER. DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO ENSURE YOU ARE NOT BEING SCAMMED. DON'T JUST TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT, NO MATTER WHO THE PERSON IS, OR WHAT THEIR REPUTATION IS LIKE.