Thanks

Le Bot 8.4 [BOA]Find the Runes problems and tips request

Name of the problem you are facing: I want to ask for tips and tricks on this specific quest
    Summary of it, (keep it short, e.g.: Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) crashes whenever I try to use this specific bot): I'm doing the Find the Runes quest and I'm encountering some difficulties
    My operating system: Windows 7 Professional
    x64/x32: x64
    Detailed explanation of it: I want to ask for help because whenever I check the "Get All Drops", the game would sometimes crash. And this would lead me to believe that I have missed my chance on acquiring the runes. As of now, I unchecked the "Get All Drops" option and checked the "Reject all drops". I also edited the whitelist and added "Runes Found!" and "Legendary Runes". I am still a bit skeptical about the whitelist because I don't know how it works in its entirety. I have been farming for a good 5 hours I guess and still no runes. Given these information, I would like to ask for some tips and tricks on how to farm efficiently and on how to resolve the game crashing. (P.S. I am farming Kitsune)
    Images/video of it, (if applicable): (none)

Thanks
    This is simple. Hi, LifeAway here.

As for the "Get All Drops" it usually bugs out when grabbing items because it literally tries over and over until it responds to the accept spoof and if it fails too many times or grabs too many items, it can force a disconnection, making it dangerous to use without watching it.

The "Reject All Drops" and the whitelist usually never causes any issues such as removing the item you need to grab or disconnecting. It attempts to remove the chance to grab the item by spoofing a decline selection, therefore you're ignoring the item to make room for important items such as things in your whitelist. Important thing is, if it's not properly named, for example, Unidentified 13 as unidentified 13, will cause it to spoof a decline as it's not properly named, goes for all caps items as well, it has to be exactly like it [ignoring the x1 counter] or else it'll be gone. So what you're looking for if you think you lost your runes, have the whitelist as "Runes Found!" and "Legendary Runes" to correctly complete the quest AND get your "well-earned" runes.

Hope this helps!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trash For This Useful Post:

Hunter (08-18-2016),LeanKun (08-18-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    This is simple. Hi, LifeAway here.

As for the "Get All Drops" it usually bugs out when grabbing items because it literally tries over and over until it responds to the accept spoof and if it fails too many times or grabs too many items, it can force a disconnection, making it dangerous to use without watching it.

The "Reject All Drops" and the whitelist usually never causes any issues such as removing the item you need to grab or disconnecting. It attempts to remove the chance to grab the item by spoofing a decline selection, therefore you're ignoring the item to make room for important items such as things in your whitelist. Important thing is, if it's not properly named, for example, Unidentified 13 as unidentified 13, will cause it to spoof a decline as it's not properly named, goes for all caps items as well, it has to be exactly like it [ignoring the x1 counter] or else it'll be gone. So what you're looking for if you think you lost your runes, have the whitelist as "Runes Found!" and "Legendary Runes" to correctly complete the quest AND get your "well-earned" runes.

Hope this helps!
    This is what I did and it worked out for me. Thanks for giving me a clear explanation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Solved & closed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

LeanKun (08-18-2016)