Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    So again, what I've repeated for the tenth time.

One Piece has been made on a string of budget -with no talented animators either- and has no real intention of changing that it seems. Toei is a terrible studio to handle it, but I can't see anyone else picking up a long running series either. Like all anime adaptations, One Piece exists to promote the manga.
    One piece has it's animation issues of course, but I'm just telling you what the OP is trying to get across.

One Piece is an exception, although the animation has errors which I can probably name every error in one piece off the top of my head (2 zoros, shanks has an arm, sniper king has wrong side wristbands, Ors scar disappears, and most recently Luffy's Gear fourth keeps shoes on after taking them off). It's manga is really good and so is the character designs, and the background/environment design. Just look at Arlong Park, that was amazing design for an anime back then imo. You really got a good feel of what the island looked like, especially with the walk to arlong park with the ocean horizon in the back.

Also One Piece has probably 5 years or so left. Oda doesn't even know when it's going to end, he just has a set in stone ending that nobody is willing to ask him about. I really like one piece, it's my favorite anime since I was a kid and saw the 4kids version lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    07-Ghost is a good anime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I do not watch animes to find their mistakes, lel my only purpose is that watching anime is shorter than watching a movie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by l_Blank_l View Post
    I do not watch animes to find their mistakes, lel my only purpose is that watching anime is shorter than watching a movie.
    Dude anime has no plural.
    It's not an English word either, so don't say you don't know English that well.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    Dude anime has no plural.
    It's not an English word either, so don't say you don't know English that well.

Also when I said that I don't know english that well it was because of how hard it is to explain a photo, also what is up with your perfect grammer? I though you were russian with a bad english.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    One piece
    I'm okay with One Piece characters, but the story is just so fucking bland past Marineford that I lost interest in it. I pick it up and binge read it when I'm bored, but as for a weekly following, it's just not something I care for.

13 episodes x 20 minutes each is 4.3 hours. The average movie is 1-2 hours. Try again.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 08-22-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks
    I'm okay with One Piece characters, but the story is just so fucking bland past Marineford that I lost interest in it. I pick it up and binge read it when I'm bored, but as for a weekly following, it's just not something I care for.

13 episodes x 20 minutes each is 4.3 hours. The average movie is 1-2 hours. Try again.

Dressora was badass. Zoul is going to be badass. Fishman island was just to establish how strong they gotten.

Thanks
    Dressora was badass. Zoul is going to be badass. Fishman island was just to establish how strong they gotten.
    -Get to new town
    -Encounter big bad
    -LUUUUUUUUFY
    -Powerup for my Nakama

This isn't something that's changed.

Thanks
    -Get to new town
    -Encounter big bad
    -LUUUUUUUUFY
    -Powerup for my Nakama

This isn't something that's changed.
    Most animes that run 1/8th as long as one piece end up doing this.... don't judge a book by it's cover. Water7 and Impel Down were very different despite having the same settings.

Goku dies, gets stronger, comes back to life. Rinse and repeat, then you got the one of the most popular anime in the world.

Thanks
    Most animes that run 1/8th as long as one piece end up doing this.... don't judge a book by it's cover. Water7 and Impel Down were very different despite having the same settings.

Goku dies, gets stronger, comes back to life. Rinse and repeat, then you got the one of the most popular anime in the world.
    And I never said those were good either. But seriously, what am I supposed to take away from One Piece? No matter the struggle, don't give up on pursuing your dream? As a kid I'd maybe appreciate it, so given the demographic, it's a success, but realize I'm not a kid so it's not something I'm after.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 08-22-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks
    And I never said those were good either. But seriously, what am I supposed to take away from One Piece? No matter the struggle, don't give up on pursuing your dream? As a kid I'd maybe appreciate it, so given the demographic, it's a success, but realize I'm not a kid so it's not something I'm after.
    Shanks taught me not to take every little thing so seriously, but when someone attacks my friends or allies I cannot let it stand.

Luffy taught me to take on the entire world even if it kills me.

Sanji taught me how to cook

Usopp taught me how to be brave

Zoro taught me how to be badass

Robin taught me how to live

Nami taught me how to steal

Brook taught me how to sing

Franky taught me how to build

Chopper taught me how to "doctor"

There is a LOT to take away from one piece. Same with DBZ, goku taught me how much stronger it was to show mercy towards someone wanting to kill you, rather than just ending their life right then and there. Vegeta taught me unless you're strong, you'll be cuckolded. Mr Satan taught me even the weak can do extraordinarily strong acts. The list goes on.

Thanks
    Sanji taught me how to cook
    Nami taught me how to steal
    Brook taught me how to sing
    Franky taught me how to build
    Chopper taught me how to "doctor"
    I don't know how you learned any of this.

There is a LOT to take away from one piece. Same with DBZ, Goku taught me how much stronger it was to show mercy towards someone wanting to kill you, rather than just ending their life right then and there. Vegeta taught me unless you're strong, you'll be cuckolded. Mr Satan taught me even the weak can do extraordinarily strong acts. The list goes on.
    Most of these things are aimed to teach a younger demographic, so I experienced nothing new. That leaves me with face value material; Power Creeps and bad animation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Actually watching an anime within 1-2 week makes more profit. Becuase atleast we do not need to pause a movie day by day.

Thanks

Actually watching an anime within 1-2 week makes more profit. Becuase atleast we do not need to pause a movie day by day.
    Have you watched every single One Piece episode including the movies? If not I highly suggest it.

Thanks

Different ways of watching in that case. I binge 13-24 episodes in a day.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast