Thread: Climate Change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Climate Change

Do you believe in the irrefutable evidence supporting man caused climate change? If so then how mad are you that X Y and Z will happen?

Progression > Corporatism

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    There is honestly nothing we can do about climate change, and nobody will do anything for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Meh u got trump who thinks climate change is a hoax and hillary who is well .... a liar , the only person who cares and would of taken action about climate change is bernie sanders. However as we know it was rigged against him.

Thanks
    its just like global warming, nothing u can do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azcl View Post
    its just like global warming, nothing u can do
    protest, advocate anti-climate change policies, and raise hell. Lot of shit you can do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nafabrown69 View Post
    Meh u got trump who thinks climate change is a hoax and hillary who is well .... a liar , the only person who cares and would of taken action about climate change is bernie sanders. However as we know it was rigged against him.
    Bernie cock-sucker.
    Berine is an idiot whose ideas are appealing without a doubt but just won't work if you actually think about it.
    Wasn't rigged either he just didn't care about supporting those who votes actually mattered.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
    Bernie cock-sucker.
    Berine is an idiot whose ideas are appealing without a doubt but just won't work if you actually think about it.
    Wasn't rigged either he just didn't care about supporting those who votes actually mattered.
    Hillary had every super delegates pledge from the very start. Bernie wanted to fix the economy, democratic leaders did not want this because they benefit from things like citizens united.

He might as well of ran as a republican with the level of support he got from his party. He only got any attention because of how he proposed taxing the rich and relieving the burden on the poor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Hillary had every super delegates pledge from the very start. Bernie wanted to fix the economy, democratic leaders did not want this because they benefit from things like citizens united.

He might as well of ran as a republican with the level of support he got from his party. He only got any attention because of how he proposed taxing the rich and relieving the burden on the poor.
    I really wished bernie ran as an Independent. But instead he decided to sell out and support hillary, someone who has a very different platform, and not give his dear supporters a real chance in seeing him as a nominee. Although I did not agree with Bernie's plan, I did enjoy his message and the movement behind him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by methodicalbeast View Post
    I really wished bernie ran as an Independent. But instead he decided to sell out and support hillary, someone who has a very different platform, and not give his dear supporters a real chance in seeing him as a nominee. Although I did not agree with Bernie's plan, I did enjoy his message and the movement behind him.
    It's simply because of the fact Bernie is we call "reasonable" and "even-tempered". He knew deep down if he ran as an independant he'd be gibing Trump an easy path to victory. Bernie being Bernie, pushed aside pride for the greater good, which is preventing a Trump presidency.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

It's simply because of the fact Bernie is we call "reasonable" and "even-tempered". He knew deep down if he ran as an independant he'd be gibing Trump an easy path to victory. Bernie being Bernie, pushed aside pride for the greater good, which is preventing a Trump presidency.
    The oddest part about it was Bernie was less in touch with his voters than Trump is his. Hens why he didn't win, he appealed heavily to people in our age groups below 30 years old. However he didn't take the bull by the horns, he stayed him self. He wasn't cut out for the election process, probably is better off in senate to be honest.

What we really need is another bi partisan liberal like Obama. Best we have is gary johnson but he's a complete retard due to his conservative nature. Jill Stein would cause riots in house, and both hillary/trump are complete liars.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

There is honestly nothing we can do about climate change, and nobody will do anything for it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gabdelyon View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Email your state senators. They have to listen to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    People still think climate change isnt real.

Thanks
    There is a point at which it will be unreversable, we are close but it's not yet there. Humans love to procrasternate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
    There is a point at which it will be unreversable, we are close but it's not yet there. Humans love to procrasternate.
    The oceans cannot retain anymore CO2, the acidic oceans are already causing some species to go extinct, the rising oceans have already completely wiped out some countries cities/villages that are close to the shore. Beaches have already been flooded over never to be seen again. The north pole will never be the same. nor will the rest of the world.

Not to mention temperatures continue to increase breaking records each year. The climate change is irreversible in it's self. It's not some mystical point of no return.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast