Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Seller is trying to convince me to go and sell 6hours accounts to scam people... no thanks.

Lol this guy sounds fucking legit wouldn't trust this and this method it's total bullshit,

after a month you get fucked anyway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Perconte99 View Post
    I bought the method yesterday.
    I tried the method and it didn't work. Blizzard will revoke any purchases within a 1 to 6hours window.

Fun part is that the seller told me everything was fine til i bought and that it just stopped working yesterday (how convenient it is don't you think?) but has still bumped his thread as you can see above me to get more sells. He also told me that he noticed it wasn't working but he has still sold the method to me without telling me anything. I have proof of every single conversation here on mpgh PM or skype. Contact me if you need any

The "method" is really easy to use but i repeat, is NOT working right now. I mean you can indeed get a brand new account with almost everything you want on it but it will last... max 6 hours. You can't even bot on it. Seller is trying to convince me to go and sell 6hours accounts to scam people... no thanks.

This doesn't reflect what he said in his topic or ebook. I asked for a refund and am waiting now. If no news i will open a scam report.
    same thing happened to me, the account was closed within one day of using his method

Thanks
    Well first of all sorry for not replying to any of you guys, i was on a vacation i just got home 30 minutes ago...

As i stated in the thread the method is working, unfortunately Blizzard has taken some action against this i dont know how, or when...BUT the method is working even if it works for only a couple of hours, IT IS working...I will try to find a bypass to their account closure i am trying to SE them so if there is a way i will contact you all through PMs. You can go ahead and open a scam report if you want, but as i stated the method WORKS, and still works until this day, but the accounts are getting closed for whatever god damn reason. I tried to be as polite as possible explaning to you guys, but you do not seem to understand and i`ve got a couple of PMs from you guys starting to threaten me...i sold you a solid ebook but it was mistimed because Blizzard took some action so if a mod sees this and if he thinks i should not be selling the method he can close the thread freely. If i find a way to bypass it i will if not, i am very sorry but that is it.

Thanks
    Bumping this thread still selling found a way over the problems !!

Thanks
    can anyone confirm it been resolve? really interested in this ebook

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiepwn View Post
    can anyone confirm it been resolve? really interested in this ebook
    I can send you a screen of a customer that says its resolved please add me on skype: halaf19

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf19 View Post
    Bumping this thread still selling found a way over the problems !!
    What about giving your customers an update? Specially the one that bought it the day "it stopped working".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perconte99 View Post
    What about giving your customers an update? Specially the one that bought it the day "it stopped working".
    Because that customer seems to have charged back from PayPal...And that customer also accused me of many many many things As i stated in my personal terms that if i think that i should refund you i will but i told you to wait i will find a way through it, you threatened me that you would file a scam report...and at the very end of it you charged back. So i am not giving you a way through it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    He is selling the public method for 30$. When i told him he deleted me on skype.
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.
    Ayrton Senna

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf19 View Post
    Because that customer seems to have charged back from PayPal...And that customer also accused me of many many many things As i stated in my personal terms that if i think that i should refund you i will but i told you to wait i will find a way through it, you threatened me that you would file a scam report...and at the very end of it you charged back. So i am not giving you a way through it.
    Interesting. I guess you keep lying and lying to people . I did NOT charged back on paypal. At least, not yet. And i dit NOT filed a scam report, yet.
    So either you update your method to a working one or i will do both. and yes, i will.

As i already said, you re talking a lot, promising a lot, but all we can see is a non-working method and getting deleted on skype.
    Fix your reputation by updating your existing customers first instead of trying to get more while the others arent satisfied.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    He is lying about everything, you can find that method on any forum. (direct debit carding)... He is deleted me when i told to him. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY..
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.
    Ayrton Senna

Thanks
    anyone can confirm this is working ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12