Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Since suicide threads put blood on MPGH's hands. You aren't considering this is someone's life. This could be your friend or your brother, would you want this to happen to them?

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Is this guy a retard, or am I just misinterpreting what he wrote there?

And Jeta, I read your posts. Lol, even if he is a teenager, what's he got to complain about? I mean, he's got a computer? That tells us that his life is even a bit much better than people in third world countries. You can't complain about every little thing, life's harder than that. lol, If you can't overcome something, how do you expect to live tomorrow.
    Last edited by crushed; 02-11-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Since suicide threads put blood on MPGH's hands. You aren't considering this is someone's life. This could be your friend or your brother, would you want this to happen to them?
    WHAT FUCKING PART OF TROLL IS TROLL U AINT GETTING?
    Epic Quote:

Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

I iz sexy!

Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one

JOIN!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

Thanks
    I'm a generally cold hearted person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Life is fragile. So was my guitar and the baggage collectors threw it and smashed it. Now who's laughing?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
    Is this guy a retard, or am I just misinterpreting what he wrote there?

And Jeta, I read your posts. Lol, even if he is a teenager, what's he got to complain about? I mean, he's got a computer? That tells us that his life is even a bit much better than people in third world countries. You can't complain about every little thing, life's harder than that. lol, If you can't overcome something, how do you expect to live tomorrow.
    The point of the reply was to make him feel wrong but still intelligent, while keeping him alive.

When someone's on the edge of suicide you don't go "O U THINK U HAVE IT BAD? THERE ARE KIDS IN AFRICA WHO HAVE WORSE. KILL YOURSELF YOU WEAK FUCK."

Plus, his suicide wasn't related to how fortunate he was, more to how he felt different then us.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    epic fail just google what he wrote and see for yourself.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    epic fail just google what he wrote and see for yourself.
    Tru dat yo. Just practicing my debating skills now :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    As far as Im concerned killing urself is against the rules. =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    h 4 x 3 r z

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    If by rules you mean law, yeah I think so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    The point of the reply was to make him feel wrong but still intelligent, while keeping him alive.

When someone's on the edge of suicide you don't go "O U THINK U HAVE IT BAD? THERE ARE KIDS IN AFRICA WHO HAVE WORSE. KILL YOURSELF YOU WEAK FUCK."

Plus, his suicide wasn't related to how fortunate he was, more to how he felt different then us.
    Psh, obviously not. But what can you say to a man who won't listen to anyone? :P

You can tell someone to not do something, but in the end it's their choice, eh?

Pretty much like how you can teach someone to eat, but you can't be there to spoonfeed them the entire day, now can you? o_o Unless you get paid a good amount.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Psh, obviously not. But what can you say to a man who won't listen to anyone? :P

Pretty much like how you can teach someone to eat, but you can't be there to spoonfeed them the entire day, now can you? o_o Unless you get paid a good amount.
    1. That analogy was awful.
    2. Your actions influence others' decisions.
    3. I can't stay off this thread.
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

The goal of the conversation isn't to FORCE them to not commit suicide, but to convince them otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Tru dat yo. Just practicing my debating skills now :O
    jetamay seriously gdfo

<3
    Epic Quote:

Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

I iz sexy!

Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one

JOIN!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast