Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News - 117th Edition

117th Edition - August 29th, 2016
    "Hey, that's pretty good." -Gandhi

Middlemen make a comeback!
    The MPGH OMM system is finally making a return. For more information, visit this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1160478

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Pokemon Go, or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, Pokemon Go Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists have opened up a Minecraft server for all of MPGH to join. This is a faction server, using the version 1.8 and no hacking whatsoever. If you are interested in joining, please visit this link for more information.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Month contest. Submissions are welcomed for this second Signature of the Month, theme Nature. Please visit here to submit and see the submissions. The winner will receive $10, courtesy of Dynasty!
    - MPGHCraft is looking for some server staff to promote and help keep the server going. If you would like to join the team, please visit this thread and PM Flengo with your experiences and why you should be selected for this position!
    - MPGH is in need of some Middlemen. These people are those who are the go-between in trades, who also handle scam reports. If you think you're up for this job, please visit here to apply.
    - The Publicists are hosting a War Thunder tournament on the 1st of September. If you'd like to register, visit here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the August Signature of the Month is @IV2B. We will be featuring his signature for the next few editions to inspire others to participate.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @DarkzNet received League of Legends Minion
    • @Ameer received League of Legends Minion
    • @RedHunter received Combat Arms Minion
    • @akim14 received Tom Clancy's The Division Minion
    • @Raple received Other MMORPG Minion
    • @Smoke received Other First Person Shooters Minion
    • @Luis received MapleStory Minion
    • @Minerva received Other Semi-Popular FPS Minion

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats, Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats, and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering, Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Other First Person Shooters Hacks, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Ameer
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]DarkzNet
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and MapleStory Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]RedHunter
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    (Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

'Drug users aren't human' says Philippines' president Rodrigo Duterte
    Philippines' president Rodrigo Duterte, who is waging a war against drug traffickers and users, has justified his claims of murdering thousands of individuals who have been involved with or suspected to be affiliated with drug trade, by suggesting that individuals that are related to drug trade and trafficking are "not human." Duterte ignored warnings for the United Nations and even planned on leaving the United Nations to further solidify his belief that what he is doing against drug traffickers and users is a firm decision. "Crime against humanity? In the first place, I’d like to be frank with you: are they humans? What is your definition of a human being?" he told soldiers to an army camp. In addition, Duterte said, "You cannot wage a war without killing," further adding on that it is impossible to rehabilitate drug users. He has been president since May 2016, and since his entering as president of the Philippines, he has killed over 2,000 suspected individuals.

Passengers terrified as US Plane Engine falls apart.
    Passengers reported hearing a large explosion outside the airplane which they then saw that half an engine was missing. The flight Captain had made the decision to divert the flight to Penascola where it had landed safely with 99 Passengers and 5 Crew. A woman said that she "saw parts flapping in the wind because it was right outside my window." She said the plane had began to shake, descend rapidly and oxygen masks fell."I held my kids, and one was freaking out, crying. And so, we're trying to hold his hand and singing and praying a lot," she quoted. All praise goes to the plane crew for keeping the passengers alive and the crew. Investigations are currently ongoing for the cause of the explosion. The woman ended the interview with "It wasn't until after I got on the ground that I got emotional."

Battlefield 1 Beta access date revealed

A benefit of signing up for EA's Free "battlefield insider service" was the early access to the upcoming beta of battlefield 1. Although until previously we didn't know how much sooner, as it wasn't specified. Now it is. The official battlefield account on twitter wrote that insiders can start playing the game 1 day early. They get to start on august 20th instead of the 31st for the rest of us. Something to add, you needed to sign up for the insider program by august 21st for this to take effect. And have you platform of choice selected before then. If you did all that, you will get a code from your email with the early access code. But it doesn't appear that ea has sent them out yet. It also seems that pre-loading for the game won't be a thing. A report claimed that the download would be over 6 GB in size.

Now we know when it will start, we don't know when it will end. Battlefield beta drops in a week, but if your out of games to play and you don't want to wait, you can try out the beta for titanfall 2. Which also seems like a very promising game.

Battlefield come out October 21st. Don't forget to check it out along with titan fall 2 on the 28th.

Uber Sends Fleet of Self-driving Cars to Pittsburgh

In the coming weeks, some Pittsburgh residents will get a handful of surprises when they call an Uber. First, the car will be a Volvo XC90 (a luxury SUV a good deal fancier than the standard-issue Prius) Second, the ride will be free of cost. And third, it’ll be driven by a robot. Yes, you read that correctly. The $300 million project, funded by the two companies Uber and Volvo, is the most aggressive implementation of completely self-driving cars ever. The first problem that comes to mind is the credibility and accuracy of the completely autonomous vehicle. It is supposed to be incredibly accurate, and has sensors on the top of the car to accurately simulate the traffic situation in front of it. If an extraordinary situation occurs, like a large animal in the road, there is always a human inside the car to take over. However, the cars can handle situations such as construction or various similar road conditions. The cars are said to be incredibly accurate, and have complete machine precision, but the Steel City has yet to see the credibility of that claim.

Source

Google's Daydream VR Launching Soon
    According to the reputable source: Bloomberg, Google will soon be launching its own VR project called Daydream in the following weeks. The announcement came after Google finished the final touches of Android 7.0. With the new platform, Google has very high hopes for their VR system and what they can do with it. Google is planning on releasing many new products that will accompany their VR platform. A very notable one would be YouTube.

YouTube already supports VR videos but in limited format. For example, Google Chrome users can view VR videos by clicking and dragging. On smartphones and tablets, the user can simply move the phone around to watch the VR video. Currently, the only way to really watch a VR video through a headset would be to use an aftermarket headset that connects your phone and uses your phone's display to watch the video. Full time VR headsets such as the Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive can also view videos but those headsets are mostly geared towards gaming. On top of that, a hefty price tag means that many consumers won't be able to afford it. Google plans on making a VR platform that works across all VR systems. Google is currently focusing their efforts towards the mobile industry but they have plans to expand. Stay tuned to find out more about the Daydream project in the following weeks.

Source

Lil Uzi Vert - Buy It
    It's always exciting seeing Lil Uzi tweet something related to new music by him. Us fans were greeted this week by the usual front-facing camera video of Uzi dancing to a new song he has yet to release. The next day he released the song, called "Buy It". Uzi has a very recognizable flow and this song definitely fits into his niche. Most of Uzi's songs sound the same, which isn't a bad thing as I think they're all good. The only problem I have with this single is the producer tag. Zaytoven produces this beat, and as always producers throw their tag in the song but in this song Zaytoven decides to put his producer tag multiple times and it starts to get very annoying to listen to. Other than that small problem, this single is one of my favorites Lil Uzi Vert has released.
    I give this single a 8 / 10.
    You can listen to this single here.

Vince Staples - Prima Donna EP
    Vince Staples is returning back with a new six-song EP, called Prima Donna. He dropped the EP on August 26, 2016, and the release will serve as the official follow up to Staples' 20 song double-disc debut album, Summertime '06, which he dropped last year. Prima Donna features verses from Kilo Kish, who which appeared twice on Summertime '06, and A$AP Rocky, with production from DJ Dahi, James Blake and Artium boss No I.D., which who signed Vince to Def Jam. Along with the EP, fans will be treated to a short film directed by frequent Kanye West, Frank Ocean, and Bruno Mars. Additionally, 5,000 copies of the EP will be released on vinyl, each signed and hand-numbered by Vince Staples himself.
    I give this album an 6/10.
    If you want to listen to the album, click here.

Tony Romo breaks bone in back, expected out until mid-season.
    Tony Romo is injured, once again. In pre-season week 3 against the Seattle Seahawks, Seahawks defensive end Cliff Avril sacked the quarterback, ironically, breaking his back. This is the 3rd time he's had an injury to his back, the other times were the 2013 and 2014 season. Now, Romo has been injured in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010, and 2008. Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones says the Cowboys might be looking for another quarterback, as the current starter will be Dak Prescott, a rookie drafted by the Cowboys in this years draft 135th overall. Now, the Cowboys will have to put their offensive weight on rookie Ezekiel Elliott to carry their offense while Romo heals.

£67,000 Crossword Artwork Filled Out in Biro by 91-year-old
    A 91-year-old woman has been questioned by police in Germany after she mistook a £67,000 artwork for a crossword and filled it out in biro. The original piece of art named "Reading-Work-Piece," created by Arthur Kopcke in 1977, looks like a empty crossword puzzle and has a caption saying: "Insert words. The museum hasn't had problems in 39 years with this piece until a group visit to Nuremberg's Neues Museum this week. The pensioner, whose identity is protected by German laws, told police she was simply following instructions and said the gallery should put up a sign to make it clear it did not want visitors to follow the artist's invitation. Museum director Eva Kraus said they would now do exactly that.
    source

Kanye West’s Famous video causes headaches
    Celebritiies like Lena Dunham and Ray J have opening criticized Kanye`s "Art work" as disgusting, sickening, disturbing, and many other things. This biblical-inspired bed scene were his art work is shown features Kanye West and Kim Kardashian naked in bed with wax figures of Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Chris Brown, West’s ex-girlfriend Amber Rose, Kardashian’s sex tape co-star Ray J and Vogue editor Anna Wintour, presidential candidate Donald Trump, plus couple others. His new art has not been well received by most of the world and most have nothing nice to say about it.
    source

CSGO Hacks
    A very dear MPGH member, @telilingan made a extremely great hack for CSGO.
    This hack is very easy to use as always. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. The features are: Wallhack. Even htough this weeks hack only has one feature, it is a great one that can still allow for hours of fun! Once again it is easy to use, and a very easy installation too. Have fun using this hack!

MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers

This week we are featuring the MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Raple, [MPGH]Luis, and [MPGH]Joe.
    For those who don't know what MapleStory is, it is a 2D, free-2-play, MMORPG game. Like most MMORPG games, you venture around, entering dungeons to defeat the monsters within them.
    This game was made in 2003, so it will definitely run on all computers.
    For those who aren't the best at this game, you can use hacks to give you the upper hand, such as God-Mode, Mob Freeze, Mob Disarm, No Character Knockback, and much more!

MapleStory System Requirements

MapleStory Game-play

Man drives pickup into plane......naked.

Lot's of people like to drive pickup trucks, and a lot of people unfortunately get into accidents with their pickup trucks.However on Saturday night, an unnamed did both of this things, in nothing more than his boxer shorts, and did I mention he drove his truck into a plane? Yes that is correct, he drove a pickup truck into a stationary Southwest airlines aircraft while passengers were on board. No one suffered any serious damage, although 3 passengers were confirmed to have minor injures. Eppley Airfield Police Chief Tim Conahan said this:"An officer spotted the man outside the terminal Thursday evening, screaming that people were trying to kill him. When officers approached, the man ran, climbed a fence into the gate area, undressed and stole an airline pickup."

Sure enough the man was caught and taken into custody, but he sure gave us one bizarre news post to write about!
    Source

Ibiza clubber who accidentally bid £30,000 for a bus
    So you think that you have done some crazy stuff while drunk? Well I'll bet you that you haven't done something as crazy as Davie Little. So this clubber did something that most of us would never dream of doing. Davie Little while out clubbing accidentally bought a 30 grand bus on a online auction website. Davie says that he is not planning on buying the bus, and the rumors about him already paying for it are 100% fake. However he still claims that this incident was completely true and that he did in fact buy the buss . Davie also tries to point how quick your life can be turned upside down if you aren't careful with alcohol.
    Source

Interview - [MPGH] Darknznet

[MPGH]Joe: Hi, DarknzNet. How has the recent week been in your life, is there anything interesting that has happened?

[MPGH]Darknznet: Hello, Joe. My week has been especially good, because I was picked as a League of Legends minion.

[MPGH]Joe: It must be a great week for you! Being picked as a Minion must mean you are doing a good job within the section! How did it feel to gain your new role within MPGH?

[MPGH]Darknznet: Yeah it is. I am very happy with my new role on MPGH, because now I can help more people on that specific section.

[MPGH]Joe: That's great, do you play League of Legends in your own time? If so do you play competitively or for fun?

[MPGH]Darknznet: Yes I do play League of Legends, I don't like to play ranked games that much, because I just want to chill at the same time when I am playing. So I will normally play a Classic game with my friends.

[MPGH]Joe: That's lovely, a lot of people take non-competitive games too seriously, do you play any other games that you'd like to tell us of?

[MPGH]Darknznet: Yeah I agree. I also play CS:GO quite a lot, but I must say that League of Legends is a better game to play in my free time.

[MPGH]Joe: League of Legends is a perfect game to play when you have time to waste for sure. Do you have a favorite section on MPGH? Also, what section do you think needs improvement and how would you like to improve it?

[MPGH]Darknznet: My favorite section on MPGH is League of Legends. Every time I come to MPGH I first check the League of Legends section and then from there I move onto the CS:GO section. I can't think of any section that needs any huge improvements! Maybe something small like an update or a revamp for some of the sticky threads on League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying section, but Ameer, Hunter and I are going to work something out for that.

[MPGH]Joe: It's great you were able to gain the Minion role for your favorite section! It's good to hear that you plan to rejuvenate the League of Legends section. Do you enjoy reading? Or do you prefer movies?

[MPGH]Darknznet: I prefer movies, but I like to read books sometimes too. I tend to focus on books around skaters as that's what I like to read about.

[MPGH]Joe: That's great, it's coming to the end of the interview, is there anyone you would like to shout-out?

[MPGH]Darknznet: Yes, I would like to give a shout-out for @TheJoker @Luverdark's Cute Daughter @_NightWare for being my first good friends on MPGH. Also @Hunter @Ameer for helping me a lot on MPGH! I have learned a lot from those two!

[MPGH]Joe: That's the end of the interview, thank you for allowing me to question you so that MPGH can know a little more about one of the new Staff Members!

[MPGH]Darknznet: Thank you for interviewing me, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova

• User News
      • Ahlwong

• Global News
      • Felix
      • Hero

• Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong

• Hack of The Week
      • High

• Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Assistive

• Technology News
      • Lift
      • Predator

• Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic

• Sports News
      • Jubs
      • Copperhorse

• Art News
      • Dynasty
      • High

• WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Chaos

• Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Nyaro

• Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • -Madara_Uchihã-
      • savage

Last edited by Raple; 08-30-2016 at 01:04 PM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (08-30-2016),AquaBoost (08-29-2016),Conquerable (08-29-2016),Danny (08-30-2016),DarknzNet (08-30-2016),Dynasty (08-30-2016),Gaydow (08-29-2016),RuShi (08-30-2016),[MPGH]Hova (08-29-2016),Janitor (08-29-2016),Logic (08-29-2016),Lxys (08-30-2016),Orbit (09-03-2016),OscR (09-02-2016),Schuba (08-29-2016),telilingan (08-29-2016),Ticherhaz (08-30-2016),_NightWare (08-30-2016)

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    music news, always bumping
    Schuba is my main nigga.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Schuba (08-29-2016)

Thanks
    Good job, nice as always.
    Thanks Darkenzzzzz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

DarknzNet (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice news, and thanks dark

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:

DarknzNet (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    I might start playing MapleStory again because of this edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nice edition as always!

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I can't believe that Kimcil be Hack of The Week
    Thanks all, Administrator, Staff, Moderator, Minions, all MPGH members

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    You forgot this -> @Minerva received Other Semi-Popular FPS Minion

MPGH History:
    Member: 02/1/2016
    Contributor: 29/6/2016
    Minion: 25/8/2016
    Former Staff: 07/02/2017
    Minion: 21/9/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ye boi @DarknzNet <3
    Specs
    Motherboard - Asus Z170-P
    CPU- Intel Core i5 6500
    SSD - Samsung SM951
    Ram - 8 GB (2 x 4 DDR2)
    HDD - Random 500GB One
    GPU - Integrated i5 (Intel HD Graphics 530)
    OS - Win10

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lxys For This Useful Post:

DarknzNet (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHunter View Post
    You forgot this -> @Minerva received Other Semi-Popular FPS Minion
    Yes, wtf @Raple ? this is bully!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    @Hero achieved 30, 000 posts!
    he got 3k in a few hours?

good news boys :3

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    the OMM comeback link is broken for me, anyone else?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    nice news. im enjoying reading the news.
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by vladimiryoung64 View Post
    the OMM comeback link is broken for me, anyone else?
    Works for me.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

Works for me.
    vladimiryoung64, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast