Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

New Scarlet Sorceress class debate?

If you guys didn't know their is a new class in aqw. It's a female only class so if you are a male it will change you to a female if you only have class equipped. It can be gained from 2 ways, 2,000 ac from class shop or killing the boss scarletta in /join towerofmirrors. In my opinion this class is a very good farming because it has a way better aoe basic attack than chaos slayers and can hit up crits of 2-3k. I don't play pvp so I can't help you on that regard. I just posted this because it sees like no one knew that this class came out or even cares. Also I quick side note, when using the class it halfs the damage range of the weapon you have equipped. I can understand why because if not it would be very overpowered with how much damage you can do in seconds but even with the nerf in damage the rank 5 move with the other skills still do pretty good damage. Anyway I'm done please just don't just look at it and leave. You can just make a post with nothing in it and it will make me happy.

Thanks
    At rank 5 it's incredibly powerful for the amount of effort needed to get it, but it only hits 3 enemies.

Not being at max stack means that the normal skills don't hit as hard, but if you are at max then Wrath makes you kill yourself in a glitched room. Using Arcane also occasionally makes you disconnect because its cooldown and effect duration are so close together.

Contrast those weaknesses with BB being a consistent autohit class with an incredible heal, and there's literally no reason to use anything else for farming, especially in glitched rooms where SS is either weak or unusable.

Thanks
    Yea, but that's only for glitched rooms, in other situations,
    it's more/less a crap support class that's a re-boot of blood titan's form of class.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
    At rank 5 it's incredibly powerful for the amount of effort needed to get it, but it only hits 3 enemies.

Not being at max stack means that the normal skills don't hit as hard, but if you are at max then Wrath makes you kill yourself in a glitched room. Using Arcane also occasionally makes you disconnect because its cooldown and effect duration are so close together.

Contrast those weaknesses with BB being a consistent autohit class with an incredible heal, and there's literally no reason to use anything else for farming, especially in glitched rooms where SS is either weak or unusable.
    I love collecting classes and tbh I do like using other classes at times because it will keep it more interesting.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-05-2016 at 09:02 AM.