Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Couple of cheats for TheHunter Primal

Ok so basically hers a couple ways to hack TheHunter Primal with CHEAT ENGINE before we start this is what you need

Cheat Engine: Look it up lol

theHunter Primal: DUH

Okay now that we have that out of the way Heres something i have ALOT of people in game asking me "How do you hack your ammo/inventory" Well since now i actually have the time to explain this is how i do it All credit goes to a friend of mine named RAPTOR and Elixir Of Souls Look em' up on steam lol ANYWHO Heres the Stuff you can do.

1: Hacking your ammo Permanently (As long as you dont die): Grab some ammo Anywhere between 10-50 would work best. Drop it into the ground bag back out of your inventory go back INTO the ground bag Type in the value on cheat engine now obviously there will be ALOT of results so in order to narrow them down Take ONE bullet out of the stack back out and go back into the ground bag and search the next value of ammo if it isnt narrowed down to the point where you can tell which value is the one your looking for repeat the same thing (The thing being take one ammo off the stack of ammo) until you find the one then change it to how EVER much you want. NEXT ONE

2: Making negative items AKA getting infinite carry weight: DO the same as described above and find the address of a stack of ammo set the value of the stack of ammo to -30000 Freeze the value by pressing the check box next to the value then take a piece of clothing ::Example your starting shirt:: and take out ammo and replace it with the piece of clothing and Vuala you have yourself infinite carry weight if you want MORE carry weight then do the same thing with another piece of clothing.

3: Do similar to what is described firstly find the value of some ammo change its value to HOWEVER MANY weapons you want to have ::WARNING DO NOT CHANGE IT OVER 1000 IT CAN CRASH YOUR GAME:: now this is useful for the next hack/glitch/WHATEVER

4: Making a 700. have a scope from a pump shotgun Acog to a 50. or 308. scope it all works.: DO the same as described above for whatever weapon scope or sight you want CAUSE YOU WILL NEED THE STACKED GUN FOR THIS TO WORK You will also need a normal gun of that type Take the normal gun and the scope or sight and Equip it into a weapon slot then take the stacked gun and put it onto the Gun with the sight on it and exit the inventory wait 5-10 seconds for the thing to break itself and make the glitch then put in the 700. or whatever you wanted a scope on into the slot where the weapon used to be the sight should have been there by itself so thats how you know it worked. (You could also have put an ammo type into the weapon slot along with the sight and it wouldve given you that ammo type useful for the 5.56/Vector with 700. ammo talked about in next cheat/hack)

5: Ammo type in wrong weapons: Same exact thing as above except instead of a sight use ammo.

Well hope this helped.

Anyone who says "What about a health hack" Or "What about a stamina hack" Well its not possible since you dont know the value of stamina or health nor do you know the address of it simple as is.

Steam name: DDĂrcticFoxyOS
    Last edited by Mr.Trollstein; 09-02-2016 at 02:24 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Trollstein For This Useful Post:

Minerva (09-03-2016)