Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

BenQ RL2455HM or SSD 250GB?

Hello,

So, I'm on a need for new monitor, however, I would like to have an upgrade for my PC as-well, and I have picked up a perfect (I think) SSD.

Here are the links:
    Samsung 750 Evo 250GB

or

BenQ RL2455HM Buying used which is 120.93 Euros + shipping = 21.35 with standard, if bought with expedited shipping then its 35.12 shipping.
    getting it faster would be great, but it costs so much 1

Since, I need both however, when it comes to recording then I think I need more the new monitor, since recording on a 1280x1024 and using resolution as 1280x720 is like letters are weird (I can take a pic of my monitor and how the letters look if you want)

and I currently have a singular 1TB HDD
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    if i was you i would buy the ssd, and buy a monitor from a person that SE's it like ; https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1107747

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post
    if i was you i would buy the ssd, and buy a monitor from a person that SE's it like ; https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1107747
    I would instead SE a BenQ than HP... Because HP doesn't have options like BenQ has.. Like you can use monitor settings to have a aspect resolution, 16:9, 16:10 and so on.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

I would instead SE a BenQ than HP... Because HP doesn't have options like BenQ has.. Like you can use monitor settings to have a aspect resolution, 16:9, 16:10 and so on.
    then find someone who can SE that monitor and buy the SSD, or just SE both of them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post

then find someone who can SE that monitor and buy the SSD, or just SE both of them
    Yeah.. I know possibly the best way to get anything SE'd.. But sometimes it may not work out.

I'll buy SSD, and se the monitor, hopefully..

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yeah.. I know possibly the best way to get anything SE'd.. But sometimes it may not work out.

I'll buy SSD, and se the monitor, hopefully..
    if your ever going to buy anything of amazon, just hire someone to SE, most people do it for around 5%-10%

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Buy the SSD, or you can buy both of them and refund them so.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Buy the SSD, or you can buy both of them and refund them so.
    I would get the monitor, cos it is more needed than the SSD, sadly... Been waitin for my second payment but it hasnt come yet =/

Achievements:

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I would get the monitor, cos it is more needed than the SSD, sadly... Been waitin for my second payment but it hasnt come yet =/
    Ah, do you not have the funds to buy both at once and refund?

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Ah, do you not have the funds to buy both at once and refund?
    Nope.. I only got my disability money yesterday, that was about it... And that didn't last long either, cos I wasted 41,43 Euros yesterday, due buying 6 pack of The Doctor Monster for 17.28 , then I bought a backbag (extremely comfortable) for 18.90 euros (got it cheaper, because it was with a coupon, original price was around 35.50 or something, then 2 small of other things, like Chocolate and Chips, of-course I did something for myself which took about 15 Euros too...

Now I only have around 52.xx Euros left, still quite a lot out of 95 Euros which I had... If I didn't waste it and buy all of these things, I could've had the SSD and bought the monitor next month, but hey.. Its fine.. Not to mention, I'm not very good with the refunds, I need to learn about it more so I can do it efficient enough without looking dumb and doing it right ... (If I got the payment from people who supposed to pay me, then I'm gonna get the monitor for now, I can get SSD later too.) I still need a new mouse and I gotta wait 2 months to have one.

Achievements:

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Nope.. I only got my disability money yesterday, that was about it... And that didn't last long either, cos I wasted 41,43 Euros yesterday, due buying 6 pack of The Doctor Monster for 17.28 , then I bought a backbag (extremely comfortable) for 18.90 euros (got it cheaper, because it was with a coupon, original price was around 35.50 or something, then 2 small of other things, like Chocolate and Chips, of-course I did something for myself which took about 15 Euros too...

Now I only have around 52.xx Euros left, still quite a lot out of 95 Euros which I had... If I didn't waste it and buy all of these things, I could've had the SSD and bought the monitor next month, but hey.. Its fine.. Not to mention, I'm not very good with the refunds, I need to learn about it more so I can do it efficient enough without looking dumb and doing it right ... (If I got the payment from people who supposed to pay me, then I'm gonna get the monitor for now, I can get SSD later too.) I still need a new mouse and I gotta wait 2 months to have one.
    Disability money? And also that's cool. Refunding isn't hard, you can also hire a refunder for 5% of whatever the price of the item is. It's a pretty simple process. I need a new mouse too. I have a $20 mouse and keyboard set lol.

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Disability money? And also that's cool. Refunding isn't hard, you can also hire a refunder for 5% of whatever the price of the item is. It's a pretty simple process. I need a new mouse too. I have a $20 mouse and keyboard set lol.
    Disability money is like paid for the people who are disabled for the amount of precents they're disabled, I'm around 50/60% so, I only get 150 Euros per month, a friend of mine who is 80% gets 250.. And the people who pay it are I don't know what to call them really...

I remember you promised to refund or something a mouse for free , deal still on?
    -You have still more expensive mouse than I currently do, mine cost around 2-4 Euros... Yeah, tell me about it... I might visit a store before work, and see if I can talk to the personal in there to pay a monthly fee, first one I pay is 20-30 Euros.

Achievements:

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Disability money is like paid for the people who are disabled for the amount of precents they're disabled, I'm around 50/60% so, I only get 150 Euros per month, a friend of mine who is 80% gets 250.. And the people who pay it are I don't know what to call them really...

I remember you promised to refund or something a mouse for free , deal still on?
    -You have still more expensive mouse than I currently do, mine cost around 2-4 Euros... Yeah, tell me about it... I might visit a store before work, and see if I can talk to the personal in there to pay a monthly fee, first one I pay is 20-30 Euros.
    I tried to SE razor mouse. Harder than I thought. I'd have to figure out the difference between .uk and .com for refunding amz there.

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I tried to SE razor mouse. Harder than I thought. I'd have to figure out the difference between .uk and .com for refunding amz there.
    Best amazon to use when it comes to me, is amazon.de because its closer to me and shipping will cost ten times less than bought one from UK or US.

Achievements:

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Best amazon to use when it comes to me, is amazon.de because its closer to me and shipping will cost ten times less than bought one from UK or US.
    I'll post in SE section to see how refunding works for .de

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast