Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Get a refund from any store thru PayPal

Like many others who tried to cash out from hacked Paypals, i didnt succseed. Security question, verification, or some other fail., we can all agree PayPal is a bitch.

But here is something that really works and probobly never will get burnt.

You just make a new PayPal, verify with a vcc and get monney in the account. Either thru some friend or you can sell bitcoin for pay at paxful to a legit vendor.

Leave it for some hours and sign in from another ip but same country, otherweise it will get locked. I actually use a whole other computer to make it more legit. Fingerprinting you know.

Just sign in t first check the balance or something and maybe add a new Phonenumber.

Why you do this is to make PayPal used to another ip. If you just sign in from another ip and order something, chanse is it will fail. IF they lock your account when you sign in from The other ip, they will email you and ask. Reply to that since you can say your email got hacked.

So, now you have monney in the account, you can sign in from another ip and computer without any problem. in 10/9.99 cases, you will now manage to order what ever you whant. Dropshiping thru ebay or from a legit store.., your choise.
    I just put up a listning and say i cant withdraw my PayPal monney to my bankaccount and will buy The Phone directly from The shop and send to them.

Contact The buyer and ask if they recived it after a few days. You will be able to track The order since you got access to The hacker email bit to be sure they have got it, its better to ask them.
    This is when you can start a dispute and contact The company that you orderd from.

I know its tempting to make this sooner to get a refund but ypu dont whant The company to cancel The order or contact Police before The buyer have got it.

Thats it. Depending on whant country you live in, PayPal May be harder or easier to do this with. USA PayPal has more security and will probobly ask for a pic of your Dick to refund you...,almost.

Digital items is harder to do since its in their policy that they are not refundble. I did this on some stores that sold Amazon gift Cards and got a refund but after som days i got chargeback my self from The company cuz it was a digital item. So do Physical items only./ Jonsan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonsan For This Useful Post:

AndreiUa (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    10/9.99 cases? Seems legit lol

Thanks
    Worth giving a shot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonsan View Post
    Like many others who tried to cash out from hacked Paypals, i didnt succseed. Security question, verification, or some other fail., we can all agree PayPal is a bitch.

But here is something that really works and probobly never will get burnt.

You just make a new PayPal, verify with a vcc and get monney in the account. Either thru some friend or you can sell bitcoin for pay at paxful to a legit vendor.

Leave it for some hours and sign in from another ip but same country, otherweise it will get locked. I actually use a whole other computer to make it more legit. Fingerprinting you know.

Just sign in t first check the balance or something and maybe add a new Phonenumber.

Why you do this is to make PayPal used to another ip. If you just sign in from another ip and order something, chanse is it will fail. IF they lock your account when you sign in from The other ip, they will email you and ask. Reply to that since you can say your email got hacked.

So, now you have monney in the account, you can sign in from another ip and computer without any problem. in 10/9.99 cases, you will now manage to order what ever you whant. Dropshiping thru ebay or from a legit store.., your choise.
    I just put up a listning and say i cant withdraw my PayPal monney to my bankaccount and will buy The Phone directly from The shop and send to them.

Contact The buyer and ask if they recived it after a few days. You will be able to track The order since you got access to The hacker email bit to be sure they have got it, its better to ask them.
    This is when you can start a dispute and contact The company that you orderd from.

I know its tempting to make this sooner to get a refund but ypu dont whant The company to cancel The order or contact Police before The buyer have got it.

Thats it. Depending on whant country you live in, PayPal May be harder or easier to do this with. USA PayPal has more security and will probobly ask for a pic of your Dick to refund you...,almost.

Digital items is harder to do since its in their policy that they are not refundble. I did this on some stores that sold Amazon gift Cards and got a refund but after som days i got chargeback my self from The company cuz it was a digital item. So do Physical items only./ Jonsan
    The fuck? this is so hard to understand lol
    SELLING THIS SIG SPACE! ADD ME ON IMTO TALK
    Vouches here!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trust For This Useful Post:

airheart21 (04-16-2019),bbbpirate (02-07-2017),Scarface (04-11-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    The fuck? this is so hard to understand lol
    In a nutshell it means,
    Make a paypal
    Send money to it
    Sign in with a different computer and IP
    Chargeback as unauthorized

Actually I didn't even read it

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magz12 For This Useful Post:

airheart21 (04-16-2019),BreakingSerenity (03-02-2017),elongevity (10-17-2016),ETHerthethaethaetheh (12-03-2016),Scarface (04-11-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Magz12 View Post
    In a nutshell it means,
    Make a paypal
    Send money to it
    Sign in with a different computer and IP
    Chargeback as unauthorized

Actually I didn't even read it
    Lolol, have you done t his before
    Vouches here!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Lolol, have you done t his before
    It theoretically works, since paypal protects you against fraud just like your regular bank

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Magz12 View Post
    It theoretically works, since paypal protects you against fraud just like your regular bank
    Alright, i'll give it a shot one of these days
    Vouches here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Thank you. Maybe I'll try when the time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not the best way to ref.

Thanks
    I don't think paypal would refund you that easy... they will call you via your telephone number and make looong investigations before refunding

Thanks
    got banned on paypal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i will DEFINETLY try this, thanks

Thanks
    Has anyone confirmed this?

Seems a little risky and idk if I wanna try this. Someone let me know what info you have on this

Thanks
    Trying RN! I'll let you know how it goes my man.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast