Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

600 marijuana plants found behind daycare

It's legal to grow poisonous plants that are/can be used in lethal injections, or even touching them could harm you. Yet it's illegal to grow marijuana plants which are perfectly safe and even used in medicine.

You can blame the republicans for this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No wonder Americans are always called the dumbest. All that weed's killing their brain cells off

We're not in Kansas anymore - Unban Shitpost Squad 2k16
    Thanks
    Thats lit fam
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

How hard it could be to understand it mister grammar perfection? Seriously without a doubt talking to you makes me become more stupid because I keep constantly talking to some loser who has nothing better to do than reply.. It also satisfies me to see that wonderful tag of yours, could be a reason why you made an alternative account, so you don't have to put up with people harrashing your shitty ass. To be realistic, I think you deserve the tag, like all the time..

You speak shit, you suck a dick. And I really careless if you understood or you didn't... Least I'm not grammar perfectionist like most people in the internet who insults someone cos of it due them having a class in School for English, but oh well, why do I keep arguing with an educated cock.

Don't take anything seriously what I say on this account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    No wonder Americans are always called the dumbest. All that weed's killing their brain cells off
    we may be dumb, but you guys must be ultra-retarded if we can get away from you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Conquerable (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

we may be dumb, but you guys must be ultra-retarded if we can get away from you.
    lol @ultra-retarded.

Brits voted to leave the EU lmao... nuff said there.

Not to mention they still believe in a monarchy. You can't reason people out of something they weren't reasoned into, that's the old saying anywyas.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Damn bro. $1 million worth of Marijuana. Why the fuck would they grow so much AND run a daycare. They were wanting to get caught lmfao.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    what they were thinking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's Legal To Grow Poisonous Plants That Are/Can Be Used In Lethal Injections, Or Even Touching Them Could Harm You. Yet It's Illegal To Grow Marijuana Plants Which Are Perfectly Safe And Even Used In Medicine.
    Lol yeah because no idiot would inject something lethal to himself, thus noone buys those lethal plants, thus there is no selling going around. Thus the goverment has no reason to make it illegal, if noone buys those.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post

Lol yeah because no idiot would inject something lethal to himself, thus noone buys those lethal plants, thus there is no selling going around. Thus the goverment has no reason to make it illegal, if noone buys those.
    Irrelevant conclusion, shit post argument. You don't have in inject your self with a substance for it to be poisonous, there are plants like the nerium for example which are legally grown in public places however consumption of the plant can literally kill you. Not to mention the countless other legal plants to grow that can be lethal or near lethal just by touching, smelling, let alone smoking them.

Our government has used the excuse of public safety for every drug made illegal. Finical reasons are different from the moral aspect of big government telling you what and what not to consume. It being illegal is simply hypocritical, you're trying to define a stance but don't even take both sides, how stupid are you?
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 09-06-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Irrelevant conclusion, shit post argument. You don't have in inject your self with a substance for it to be poisonous, there are plants like the nerium for example which are legally grown in public places however consumption of the plant can literally kill you. Not to mention the countless other legal plants to grow that can be lethal or near lethal just by touching, smelling, let alone smoking them.

Our government has used the excuse of public safety for every drug made illegal. Finical reasons are different from the moral aspect of big government telling you what and what not to consume. It being illegal is simply hypocritical, you're trying to define a stance but don't even take both sides, how stupid are you?
    The conclusion of the argument is that the goverment made marijuana illegal for a reason, to earn money.

If marijuana is illegal, drug addicts will have to refer to cigs or pills. Cigs have 75% tax in the UK, and a high tax rate in other countries as well. And of course pills are expensive and the goverment earns money from you buying them.

Since marijuana has a ton of demand (or had when the gov made it illegal), making it illegal means, people will now have to pay the goverment in order to take drugs, or have the fear of being arrested.

On the other hand, noone would think about using a poisonous flower as a drug. So its not like anything would change in goverments economy if they made it illegal.

Last edited by New; 09-06-2016 at 02:21 PM.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks

The conclusion of the argument is that the goverment made marijuana illegal for a reason, to earn money.

If marijuana is illegal, drug addicts will have to refer to cigs or pills. Cigs have 75% tax in the UK, and a high tax rate in other countries as well. And of course pills are expensive and the goverment earns money from you buying them.
    They only made marijuana illegal because people voted for it. That is how a democracy works, you cannot do things without some sort of support by the people.

Your second statement was just beyond retarded. Not even sure why you said it, what the fuck are you even thinking lmao?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm stupid? Your argument is "this thing is poisonous, it should be illegal"

Mercury is poisonous/toxic and can kill you upon touching/consuming. Does that mean it should be illegal? Hell no. It is used in barometers/manometers, something being poisonous, something that can kill a human upon consumption should be illegal? That's stupid if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

The Nerium For Example Which Are Legally Grown In Public Places However Consumption Of The Plant Can Literally Kill You
    Wow this is so retarded. It's like saying: "Water is legal, but if you drink 2-3 gallons you can get intoxicated" or in this case "Oh this nerium plant which can be used to cure diseases can kill you if you eat it"

Stop being such an ignorant seriously.
    Last edited by New; 09-06-2016 at 02:36 PM.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol @ultra-retarded.

Brits voted to leave the EU lmao... nuff said there.

Not to mention they still believe in a monarchy. You can't reason people out of something they weren't reasoned into, that's the old saying anywyas.
    Hello buddy. I am pretty sure @Raple is talking about when america left not when UK voted out.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Raple (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    I'm stupid? Your argument is "this thing is poisonous, it should be illegal"

Mercury is poisonous/toxic and can kill you upon touching/consuming. Does that mean it should be illegal? Hell no. It is used in barometers/manometers, something being poisonous, something that can kill a human upon consumption should be illegal? That's stupid if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow this is so retarded. It's like saying: "Water is legal, but if you drink 2-3 gallons you can get intoxicated" or in this case "Oh this nerium plant which can be used to cure diseases can kill you if you eat it"

Stop being such an ignorant seriously.
    You're intentionally being being stupid (using poor judgement). The plant being used by regular people despite it being toxic is hypocritical when marijuana is legal. Mercury for example has laws and regulations toward how its used, stored, and disposed. That's irrelevant, but many toxic plants have 0 regulation on them, they're even exposed to children in parks and schools. You're making an irrational argument, weed being illegal but not toxic plants is a hypocrisy towards herbalists.

Now shut the fuck up. Bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Oh my god! These children got so close to Marijuana plants?! What if they eat it and nothing happens?!
    ~ High up and we're floating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast