Thread: weird day.

Thanks

weird day.

okay. so i got to work this morning and had to call 911. we had a resident that felt sick and had some blood pressure issues. so we send her to the hospital. and just a few minutes ago we had a resident that passed away. she was walking downstairs to go to lunch. she got to the elevator and fell. so we went upstairs to check things out after we heard the thumping noise. and when we go there she was on the floor barely conscious. so she slips out and we have to give her cpr. im on the phone with 911 watching some woman waste away. the medics come and they cant really do anything to help her. they try cpr and the electrodes. doesnt work. so shes dead. out cold. gone. and she has no family or anyone to notify. thats the end of that. the tax payers dollars will go to her generic burial and that will be the end of marjorie stout as we know it. i think she has some distant second or third cousin thats alive but she doesnt talk to her so it wouldnt really make a difference if we told her or not. sorry this is so long. but oh man. you had to be here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    death chicks with no family like what happened every one in here family but her second long lost cousin they all died????

Thanks
    Quit killing people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What a... Monday.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleganger View Post
    death chicks with no family like what happened every one in here family but her second long lost cousin they all died????
    she has a daughter and a sister but they havent talked ever. i mean they never come visit her or anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wow...that was...interesting.

Thanks
    wow yeah that sucks..specially for a monday

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    What a... Monday.
    tell me about.....i slept till 4pm...XD

Thanks
    Austin, I love how everyone is jacking your avatar. And yeah, thats really sucks for a monday. If it were a friday, you'd be all like. Ok, the day is over, LETS GO BOOZIN!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    My day was weird as well...

When I got home from calculus, I started studying and getting my cheat sheet ready for the test I was going to have. It was 105 degrees when I finally left for physics, everything was great, I was speeding down the highway and almost at my destination when BAM, I hear my engine louder then before. I thought my bike was about to explode so I got off on the shoulder of the highway. I noticed the WELDING on my muffler that holds it together is no longer holding it together. Lol, how the hell could that happen? If that wasn't enough, apparently I was missing the cap to the thingy that hold my brake fluid and there was some dark oily liquid at the top (my brake fluid). Hmm, not too bad, I can still make it to my test. Guess not, on my way driving on the highway, I hit some watery spot where water from traffic infront of me sprayed me. Two minutes later a hellish downpour hits me and I have to get on the shoulder of the highway yet again and get my coat of my backpack. I continue driving and get off the highway because the rain is getting harder and I really don't want to be wet. I end up looking for some place to hide because its raining so badly, I end up at a hospital hiding in a parking garage. I waited there for like 45 minutes, and during that time it began flooding (there was like 3-7 inch deep puddles); also during that time it began HAILING... It was just 105, and it hails in the middle of summer? Well eventually the rain dies down enough for me to go, even though my clothes I wore were SUMMER clothes and nothing to protect me from the rain. On my way there I get doused by flood water thats covering the streets and by the time I get to the campus im fugging wet so I head home to take a shower. Can't take the test I came for because I woud look like an idiot. God, what a day...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Austin, I love how everyone is jacking your avatar. And yeah, thats really sucks for a monday. If it were a friday, you'd be all like. Ok, the day is over, LETS GO BOOZIN!
    who the hell is Austin