Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Acid and ego death

So I did more drugs this Labor day weekend, I don't know why but I did 1 tab of some very good acid on Friday and 2 tabs on Sunday on an empty stomach. With the 2 tabs I was able to completely lose myself but I avoided that because I was too scared. Also I am unsure if this affected anything but I took around 3-4 shots of jack before I popped the tabs. I also smoked an entire blunt and was having a great time with my friends but whenever I sat down and unfocused my mind from everything around me I really felt the acid. At one point I went outside with my other friend who took just one tab for his first time and he was perfectly fine while I was not. The outdoors were very loud compared to inside and it was night time, I relaxed and looked at the trees and in my peripheral stuff started to get weird. My friend who was talking stopped talking and slowly looked at me in a menacing way and all the sounds that were outside went silent. I heard this sinister laugh and my friends head tilted slightly. I also heard this sinister "shhhhh". I was too scared so I went back inside. At one point I did the same thing, I put snow boarding goggles on and looked at the ceiling. The same thing happened and my entire body started to feel weird and it felt as if things were attaching to my body and everyone in the room was silent in my head even though they were still talking. I once again heard that sinister voice I don't remember what it said, I think it said my name but thats when I took the goggles off and walked around for a bit to go back to reality. I talked to my friend about this and he said that I could have gotten an ego death if I let the trip take me. He said that if I were to relax completely close my eyes and clear my thoughts that shit would just go crazy and that if I push through it and stay in the trip that I could access my sub conscious. He also said that I would lose all touch with reality and I would not know what is real and what is not and that it can be very scary but once I get through this he said that I can ask myself questions and get a real complete answer as if I am talking to my own sub conscious. This is extremely intruging to me because I would be able to fix problems in my life and become a better person from it but the whole process is very difficult and can require multiple tries. He tried it before on 4 tabs of the same acid, 100 ug but doubtfully 100 ug because it seems much stronger. He said how when he closed he attempted this he was sucked into the trip and was on a space ship that landed on a sand planet where he could walk around but could not talk to his sub conscious .
    I believe that this can be done because of how complicated and out of this world psychedelics can be. I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced an ego death or come close? Also if anyone knows for sure if it is real or not or just some sort of mind fuckery.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I read this whole story. I don't know why you keep doing drugs on an empty stomach. Trying to let it take full effect and let yourself go crazy. And bro these trips are insane, like not being able to communicate with your brain, what?
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    I read this whole story. I don't know why you keep doing drugs on an empty stomach. Trying to let it take full effect and let yourself go crazy. And bro these trips are insane, like not being able to communicate with your brain, what?
    Taking it on an empty stomach is crazy but you get the real full effects of the drug. And you talk to your brain as a different person during ego death and atleast that's what I have heard. Like you don't recognize anything even your own voice and face. People say to avoid mirrors but I plan on having one around when I attempt to get an ego death again maybe on some gold caps because acid just drains me so much I lose my appetite for like 2-3 days and lose a lot of weight which is a bit scary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Stay in school, boi's n gurls.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi1 View Post
    Taking it on an empty stomach is crazy but you get the real full effects of the drug. And you talk to your brain as a different person during ego death and atleast that's what I have heard. Like you don't recognize anything even your own voice and face. People say to avoid mirrors but I plan on having one around when I attempt to get an ego death again maybe on some gold caps because acid just drains me so much I lose my appetite for like 2-3 days and lose a lot of weight which is a bit scary.
    Yeah, I've never tried it. Don't plan on it.

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mien View Post
    Stay in school, boi's n gurls.
    I'm a senior in high school and I plan on getting a degree in engineering. I don't think there's any problem with using drugs as long as you don't fuck up and do some stupid shit like one of my friends who got drunk and did a shit ton of Molly which ended up in him being arrested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    popped a tab in freshmen year. Had a bad trip. Never doing it again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mymomidk View Post
    popped a tab in freshmen year. Had a bad trip. Never doing it again.
    I don't see how you can have a bad trip on 1 tab maybe if you do other drugs with it like some weed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    dont even bother with people like the OP....
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    dont even bother with people like the OP....
    Lol, you know they're going down the drain, might as well pretend they're not people?

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Took 200 ug one ( probably was a lot stronger because of the effects ), took it around 14:00, woke up around 3:00 that night and thought how crazy these dreams were. My PC was on and I was in skype confer and in the middle of Overwatch game, I had a dream that I went for a pizza, came home and played Overwatch so I turn around and there's a box with pizza inside of it. My friend on skype said it wasn't dreams, that these things really happened... I was so confused. I would tell the full story but it would be too long and complicated.
    Last edited by Thescruu; 09-08-2016 at 05:54 AM.
    ~ High up and we're floating

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    Took 200 ug one ( probably was a lot stronger because of the effects ), took it around 14:00, woke up around 3:00 that night and thought how crazy these dreams were. My PC was on and I was in skype confer and in the middle of Overwatch game, I had a dream that I went for a pizza, came home and played Overwatch so I turn around and there's a box with pizza inside of it. My friend on skype said it wasn't dreams, that these things really happened... I was so confused. I would tell the full story but it would be too long and complicated.
    Sounds like you blacked out. I blacked out on shrooms once but that's because I ate around a quarter, that's how people do crazy shit on psychedelics. When you black out on psychedelics you do whatever you want to, say you got mad at someone and since your emotions are so amplified you might actually hurt the person. Or if you're mad at yourself then... well it can be very bad that's why it's always good to have a sober person. A lot of people also have the tendency to strip naked or masterbate when they black out which is kind of weird 😂

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi1 View Post
    Sounds like you blacked out. I blacked out on shrooms once but that's because I ate around a quarter, that's how people do crazy shit on psychedelics. When you black out on psychedelics you do whatever you want to, say you got mad at someone and since your emotions are so amplified you might actually hurt the person. Or if you're mad at yourself then... well it can be very bad that's why it's always good to have a sober person. A lot of people also have the tendency to strip naked or masterbate when they black out which is kind of weird ��

Ye, It was too overwhelming, I couldn't really think straight, visuals were so strong but I didn't even realize because I couldn't think about it. I always love to have things organized in my head and have some kind of plan, but It was so chaotic. I forgot everything I thought of after 10 seconds, so I couldn't plan to do anything. I remember the pizza man had to call me 3 times before I got out and actually took the pizza.
    Last edited by Thescruu; 09-08-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    ~ High up and we're floating

Thanks
    Perhaps you should seek some real help. I worry about your health, and feel that maybe a talking to a professional about your problem will be beneficial to you.

Thanks
    @hidudeshi1 @Thescruu life's way too short to make it even shorter. Not saying leave drugs, but come on, you're overusing...

Drugs are bad MMK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast