Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Thanks
    I don't know if this is true, but quite before a few days; this incident occurred.
    1. I started using ezFrags on my main account (first time), and went to a competitive match.
    2. I got reported by like 7guys in that match (2 team mates and whole opp. team)
    3. I played another SOLO competitive match and probably got reported more than 5 times in that match.
    4. I didn't play any matches after that and after a day, I got a VAC + OW ban. As far as VAC ban is concerned, I can clearly blame EzFrags for it. But, when I didn't play any match after hitting that 11 report counter, I still received a overwatch ban (reason posted inside the game). So basically I got VAC + Game ban.

According to this sticky, if MY match that should happen after the 11 report trigger goes to Overwatch, why did I get a overwatch ban if I didn't play one after that at all?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xfire1645 View Post
    I don't know if this is true, but quite before a few days; this incident occurred.
    1. I started using ezFrags on my main account (first time), and went to a competitive match.
    2. I got reported by like 7guys in that match (2 team mates and whole opp. team)
    3. I played another SOLO competitive match and probably got reported more than 5 times in that match.
    4. I didn't play any matches after that and after a day, I got a VAC + OW ban. As far as VAC ban is concerned, I can clearly blame EzFrags for it. But, when I didn't play any match after hitting that 11 report counter, I still received a overwatch ban (reason posted inside the game). So basically I got VAC + Game ban.

According to this sticky, if MY match that should happen after the 11 report trigger goes to Overwatch, why did I get a overwatch ban if I didn't play one after that at all?
    You said you played 2 comp matches.
    You got reported 7 times in one of them, and 'more than 5 rimes' in the other one.
    7+5 = 12
    You need 11 reports to be sent to overwatch.

Thanks
    Yes, but as per this thread: My NEXT match i.e. the match after I got the 11report trigger should be sent to the overwatch. Instead, the matches that I got reported was sent to overwatch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes, but as per this thread: My NEXT match i.e. the match after I got the 11report trigger should be sent to the overwatch. Instead, the matches that I got reported was sent to overwatch.
    I don't think that's how it works, but anyways, have you played deathmatch or something like that before the comp matches? reports from that also count.

yesterday I set aimbot on in deathmatch and came back to my pc after an hour or so when i was lvl 2, I then played 2 comp matches, but in the 2nd comp match i already got ow banned when we were only in like the 10th round, this was within 2 hours of first ever playing csgo on that account
    Last edited by Gibba; 06-16-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    No, I didn't play and casual/DM/War games before using the hack. That's what is interesting..

Thanks
    11 repport = OW

Thanks

I just dont know whats up with ez frags. I went onto a 100% new account and played community servers and still got over watch banned and VAC'd. It's best to just use it on a account you wont want in 21 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gibba View Post

I don't think that's how it works, but anyways, have you played deathmatch or something like that before the comp matches? reports from that also count.

yesterday I set aimbot on in deathmatch and came back to my pc after an hour or so when i was lvl 2, I then played 2 comp matches, but in the 2nd comp match i already got ow banned when we were only in like the 10th round, this was within 2 hours of first ever playing csgo on that account
    I think its safe to say with this current situation, the OW watch bans aren't even real and are probobly just an extra ban to give anyways after being VAC'd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftysteve View Post
    I just dont know whats up with ez frags. I went onto a 100% new account and played community servers and still got over watch banned and VAC'd. It's best to just use it on a account you wont want in 21 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

I think its safe to say with this current situation, the OW watch bans aren't even real and are probobly just an extra ban to give anyways after being VAC'd.
    i'm using free public cheats and have gotten 40+ accounts banned already, always overwatch ban, NEVER had VAC ban...

wow this may seem weird but i just logged into one of my accounts and it got a vac ban... shittt
    Last edited by Gibba; 06-17-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Question question

so arms race = death match (by OW mean)

Thanks
    well sometimes other hackers in hvh will reportbot. honestly your better of legit hacking in non hvh servers

i got my motherfucking 500 hr triggerbot/walls only acc ow banned bc these rage hackers reportbotted everyone.

==
    yes make sure u dont get 11 or more reports in a day
    always switch accounts and LOG OFF if people start accusing u of even mild walling IMMEDIATELY.

never spin/ be obv with aim. PEOPLE NOTICE AIM MORE THAN WALLS DUDE THEY ALWAYS NOTICE AIM PERIOD IF FOV<0.13

dont stare at ppl in walls PRETEND NOT TO KNOW WHERE PPL ARE AT ALL. then quickly snap to them and legit aim/ trigger/ low fov to chest them
    pretend to check corners even if u know noones there

use autosniper.... best legit gun to not look susp if u trigger to chest only

try not to use ak/deag headshots aimbot even with low fov, if u do dont do it all the time even if it looks legit. people ALWAYS assume high hs% = hack
    like if u kill 5 ppl with an auto noone bats and i but get 2 1deags and EVERYONE LOSES THIER MINDS
    '
    ====
    word hack on

6- keep a legit walls/trigger only account.
    i reccomend the VIRTUAL MEMORY CHEAT> or katebot. as their vac rate is low

b- then u can keep a semi hacker account or two and cycle them when susp raises.
    NEVER HVH MAN THEY CAN BITCH OUT AND REPORTBOT U DUDE AND EVEN IF THEY HACKING HARDER THAN U U WILL GET OW MAN> HVH NOT SAFE IF NOT WITH FRIENDS

Thanks
    i got 1 ow ban and now all accounts i make get ow banned super fast even if i barely hack atall. 5 accounts banned in last 2 days
    i only play 2-4 hours tops and have good crosshair, no rage, no wall tracking... noone even says or thinks im hacking
    i hacked harder for 2 weeks before and didnt get any bans played many hours a day...
    whats going on

1- shared email address= auto spectating my account?

2- using the same name= auto ow spectating me?

3- just plain bad luck?

4- i think everyone just has reportbot on?

Thanks
    This is very helpful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    has anything changed in 2021?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920