Thread: Weird situation

Thanks

Weird situation

Hi. So, I am writting as Amazing_refunds because all my acc are banned. Long time ago I was the owner of op.refunds (I would like to post links and pictures, but can't do it since I'm new user) This acc was banned because I asked people for ''account information'' it is password and email of acc. It was against the rules, but I requested for that because I wasn't be able to refunds without that. Okay, that acc was banned.

Then I created new service - Amazing Refund Service and figured out that now I can do refunds without password and email, so all was 100% legit and wasn't against the rules. I don't know how and why, but I guess someone who know me reported me and also my second service now is under ban and thread now is called ''scammer'' even I didn't scam anyone on Amazing Refund Service. And yeah, also with op.refunds anybody wasn't scammed, I just asked for ''wrong'' info. I really don't know what to do now, but I gently asking for unban. Now all my activities are 100% legit and I won't scam anyone. I admit my fault, but I thought that we all are just humans and everyone deserves second chance, of course not always but. Okay, that's all I guess.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Sorry if this might be breaking the rules a bit but I just wanted to contribute to this thread.

Not only is he linked to Amazing_Refunds and op.refunds. He is also linked to the user @eighteight , @ralfix , and @dreamrefund . I have talked to him on skype before and he once asked me to become his "business partner". I rejected him as he told me to open the thread which would've probably ended up horribly as he might just f up orders/leave and will just end up as me being the scammer. I can show pictures of the skype conversation as proof of him saying he is all of them listed above, requesting me, etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

Marcus. (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post
    Sorry if this might be breaking the rules a bit but I just wanted to contribute to this thread.

Not only is he linked to Amazing_Refunds and op.refunds. He is also linked to the user @eighteight , @ralfix , and @dreamrefund . I have talked to him on skype before and he once asked me to become his "business partner". I rejected him as he told me to open the thread which would've probably ended up horribly as he might just f up orders/leave and will just end up as me being the scammer. I can show pictures of the skype conversation as proof of him saying he is all of them listed above, requesting me, etc.
    I really don't know what you are talking about. I knew eighteight, ralfix, dreamrefund service in real life, he was owner of all these accounts, but why are you saying that I am the owner for these 3 accounts? Bullshit dude. I want to see screenshots.
    Last edited by hopingforbest; 09-11-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post

Accounts are linked.

[5:22:58 AM] Amazing Refund Service: Hello dude
    [5:27:32 AM] Amazing Refund Service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12039355

I want to say it's bullshit. I know this dude - eighteight, ralfixx, dreamrefund, one person of these 3 services and now he is Fast Refund Service - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1163606&page=3
    [5:28:00 AM] Amazing Refund Service: he is absolutely scammer, scammed in all 3 accounts, so he deserves ban I guess
    /fp he admitted to scamming

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Kimchi (09-11-2016)