Hybrid View

Thanks

My recommended in game settings (harmless, most wouldn't consider cheating)

bind "..." "input_subweapon_throw_immediately 0"
    bind "..." "input_subweapon_throw_immediately 1"

Instant aim is typically best for gameplay... for example breaking off glas with chain hooks, if you aren't already in good place, the window to grab his wings after ballista may be small and you need that instant manual aim.
    But auto-aim option allows you to skip transformation sequence for a lot of characters over other methods (if you're not spear lann, staff evie, etc)
    Can't be toggling repeatedly and not knowing which one you are on for sure. In battle it is important you know which one you are on so two separate key binds are best!

bind "..." "snd_volume_override_bgm 0"
    bind "..." "snd_volume_override_bgm 1"

sometimes you like to listen to in game music, sometimes you listen to your own but if you change it in options it will write your temporary in game config and you need to relog in order to restore your binds (assuming you have your configs on read only)

bind "..." "cam_launch_ship_intro_cutscene_manager_select_nex t_player"

save yourself a few seconds in boat sequence... doesn't do much if you are solo but if you dual client, or play with friends who don't mind conspicuous activity, it saves a few seconds at least... Use in public boats (yes, even as not host) to desync the timing at which the camera points at a player and haves them start waving (lol). It will force the next player to start waving as long as they are not in mid attack or something. As host everybody will see the camera skip.

bind "..." "cam_mode_large_boss 0"
    bind "..." "cam_mode_large_boss 1"

switch between large zoom cam or normal cam. Works for whole party if you're host, doesn't work if not host. Rapidly switch between the two to give yourself and party headaches. Best if you and your friends just like to zoom out more! My friend hates the small cam in general for example.

and in config_env

net_graph "4"

Fucking 'bars' in game tell you very little about your latency... From my observations, 0-40ms = 5 bars, 40-80ms = 4 bars, 80-120ms = 3 bars, and worse you should just leave unless it's REALLY consistent and you can adjust to the flat difference.
    For me the difference between 40 ms and 80 ms ping is pretty huge, especially when evading projectiles (are solely based on hosts client)

or toggle via keybind if you don't like to always have netgraph on, i'm not too learned about source.

and ofc you need config decode.

Thanks
    Thanks i'd try it out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrit View Post
    Fucking 'bars' in game tell you very little about your latency... From my observations, 0-40ms = 5 bars, 40-80ms = 4 bars, 80-120ms = 3 bars, and worse you should just leave unless it's REALLY consistent and you can adjust to the flat difference.
    For me the difference between 40 ms and 80 ms ping is pretty huge, especially when evading projectiles (are solely based on hosts client)
    For me anything below 300 is fine, just gotta get used to it. Honestly a fluctuating ping is worse than a constant high ping.