Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Is the test server will be going back to 100% drops, 1 Hit mobs, max cp, if so, can anyone tell me when?

P.S /join oaklore is fastest way to max out classes, tons of mobs there have only 1 HP
    Last edited by baka122; 09-30-2016 at 03:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Probably only on weekends but we can only confirm this if it's another 100% in saturday/sunday.
    But the evo shaman dmg and class rep seem to be consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by royvncnt24 View Post
    Another tips for non member players

You can apply a member enhancement. For example. A non-member can only enhance his equipments to lvl64 only and lvl65 is for mem.. But in testing server you can apply a lvl65 enhance.
    Does that also apply to the AWE Enhancements?
    I've always wanted the lvl 60 Health Vamp enhance...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Does that also apply to the AWE Enhancements?
    I've always wanted the lvl 60 Health Vamp enhance...
    Would assume so, the level 65 member enhs seemed to work (crossed over to open server w/ 65)
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I forgot the Reputations and Factions are bugged so I can't even open the AWE enhc shops...

Oh well... At least I got all the reagents needed to get the NSoD thanks to the super dmg cheat
    All I need now is the 7.5k Auras...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I forgot the Reputations and Factions are bugged so I can't even open the AWE enhc shops...

Oh well... At least I got all the reagents needed to get the NSoD thanks to the super dmg cheat
    All I need now is the 7.5k Auras...
    Or... Exploit the merge shop glitch and you'll only need 800 void auras.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Or... Exploit the merge shop glitch and you'll only need 800 void auras.
    I have yet to start any Void aura farming in the first place.

Also on another note I found out that I CAN open the awe enhance shops, the problem is I can't tell which Enh I want since it doesn't have the names placed on them like in the normal server.
    The only one I can tell is the PowerWordDie enh since it's the only enh that isn't mem only at lvl40+.

Thanks
    I have yet to start any Void aura farming in the first place.

Also on another note I found out that I CAN open the awe enhance shops, the problem is I can't tell which Enh I want since it doesn't have the names placed on them like in the normal server.
    The only one I can tell is the PowerWordDie enh since it's the only enh that isn't mem only at lvl40+.
    Awe enhs are crap anyways, barely helps most of the classes depending on what they use...
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah they are kinda crap but those heals from Health Vamp can be pretty handy when farming in the long run sometimes.

But seriously though, more people should go farm in the test server more. It's so ridiculously easy to 1shot the damage sponge bosses to get their drops easier.
    Kinda wish Tercess wasn't bugged so I could just keep farming there than have to switch back and forth between normal and test server.

-also-
    Has anyone tested if the quest drops are still bugged(100% drop)? I wanna know if it would be worth completing quests in test server than in normal one since farming for NSoD as a non-mem(without the SDKA) is freakin HELL.
    The quest rewards are only a CHANCE a.k.a not guaranteed like the other 2 methods of getting the Void Auras.
    If it's not then I'll guess I'll have to hold on to these Essences till it's another 100% drop weekend or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    are the test servers back on? The health vamp of awe enh is the middle lvl 60 enh, i only tried it on luck it could be diffrent on the other awe enh.
    Last edited by baka122; 09-30-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by baka122 View Post
    are the test servers back on? The health vamp of awe enh is the middle lvl 60 enh, i only tried it on luck it could be diffrent on the other awe enh.
    That's actually what I wanted. Lucky Health Vamp.
    How'd you know? I couldn't even tell them apart since they were all bunched up together.

Also yeah you can log in and do 1m+(glitch) dmg but no 100% drops.
    Getting stuff is still way faster than in normal server though since you could just 1hit anything when you know how to glitch your damage.

Lots of people are frequently flabbergasted at how I could get such high numbers suddenly appearing on screen.
    I keep telling them how but they still can't do it.

Them being mostly south americans who can't understand english may be part of the reason for their inability to understand.

All you gotta do was keep switching between rank10 evo shaman and rank10 dragonslayer general.
    Other classes with evo shaman could work too but DSG has that massive rank10 +25% dmg boost.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to asamortal For This Useful Post:

baka122 (09-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I really regret not abusing that 100% drop glitch a little bit harder, got thanatos though <3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

baka122 (09-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    All you gotta do was keep switching between rank10 evo shaman and rank10 dragonslayer general.Other classes with evo shaman could work too but DSG has that massive rank10 +25% dmg boost.
    Does the damage still work when you join another room after you switch alot? Also, try beating drakath.i havent done it yet but it's worth trying, tell me what happens after you kill it.
    Last edited by baka122; 09-30-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks

Also, try beating drakath.i havent done it yet but it's worth trying, tell me what happens after you kill it.
    A lot of people have done it, because it's easy to beat the Mountdoomskull Drakath when his abilities don't ever fire.

I just spent the last little while grinding for LTs, super easy when you do massive damage every single hit.
    Seems like they've reduced classpoint gain from weaker monsters, though. It's floored at 25 per kill, which is still a fair bit better than the old 0 per kill.

Also, it seems like they didn't learn from last time. /Dragonroad's 8th Upholder Starsword variants are available to anyone with the amount of Dragon Crystals, not just 8th Upholders. I predict that this exact thing will happen again next year during the 9th, so I'm glad that I kept a stash of those things.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dionaea For This Useful Post:

baka122 (09-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
    A lot of people have done it, because it's easy to beat the Mountdoomskull Drakath when his abilities don't ever fire.

I just spent the last little while grinding for LTs, super easy when you do massive damage every single hit.
    Seems like they've reduced classpoint gain from weaker monsters, though. It's floored at 25 per kill, which is still a fair bit better than the old 0 per kill.

Also, it seems like they didn't learn from last time. /Dragonroad's 8th Upholder Starsword variants are available to anyone with the amount of Dragon Crystals, not just 8th Upholders. I predict that this exact thing will happen again next year during the 9th, so I'm glad that I kept a stash of those things.
    WOAH!, Thanks for the info did not know anything like this is possible!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Does the damage still work when you join another room after you switch alot? Also, try beating drakath.i havent done it yet but it's worth trying, tell me what happens after you kill it.
    Dmg buff stays with you till you log out.
    Drakath is super easy but there's no drops from him that I haven't already farmed from Champion of Chaos.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast