Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xasskickerx View Post
    whenever i click anything application stops working what to do ??
    Find windows updates then uninstall Adobe Flash Security update.

If this doesn't work then uninstall Flash and install an Archived flash version.

If that doesn't work try the other thread with a similar title. It requires replacing a flash.ocx file.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Find windows updates then uninstall Adobe Flash Security update.

If this doesn't work then uninstall Flash and install an Archived flash version.

If that doesn't work try the other thread with a similar title. It requires replacing a flash.ocx file.
    Yo I tried all this methods, none of them work. I uninstalled security updates and then my 26 flash and installed the archived 22 and still swf crash. Then I tried the flash.ocx method and still crash. Have you found a fix? I tried doing sys32 and still crash and if i do the same to 64 then the trainer won't even open. I already made backups of the original file.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: I was browsing and noticed that eral guy said that if you have windows 10 1703 installed it's basically impossible to use the trainers. So I am now downloading virtualpc and using that....
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Yo I tried all this methods, none of them work. I uninstalled security updates and then my 26 flash and installed the archived 22 and still swf crash. Then I tried the flash.ocx method and still crash. Have you found a fix? I tried doing sys32 and still crash and if i do the same to 64 then the trainer won't even open. I already made backups of the original file.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: I was browsing and noticed that eral guy said that if you have windows 10 1703 installed it's basically impossible to use the trainers. So I am now downloading virtualpc and using that....
    Yeah I was going to reply telling you that.

Certain windows 10 versions just won't let you get rid of that security patch. I've tried just about everything now, modifying the shockwave flash file was my last resort. It actually worked on my laptop which uninstalling security update wouldn't fix. So I suppose it's worth leaving here as a solution.

Virtual PC is the last resort but 100% guaranteed to work. I've made multiple complaints to Adobe about it. I've tried talking to the so called "flash experts" and they're not any help either. Nobody seems to know or willing to tell why the update specifically security update causes other SWFs to be unable to write memory to the base swf. I've even looked into it my self and realized the memory is being written but it's being changed. Some security measure is changing the data you write to your base/movie swf. I explained this on the adobe forums, explained this to the flash experts, all of them are absolutely useless and retarded.

As I said many times, adobe is shit along with AS and flash. The fact adobe breaks functionality of their software for devs is ridiculous. Over a year I've made complaints about it, still nothing has been done besides windows/adobe making it harder to fix.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Yeah I was going to reply telling you that.

Certain windows 10 versions just won't let you get rid of that security patch. I've tried just about everything now, modifying the shockwave flash file was my last resort. It actually worked on my laptop which uninstalling security update wouldn't fix. So I suppose it's worth leaving here as a solution.

Virtual PC is the last resort but 100% guaranteed to work. I've made multiple complaints to Adobe about it. I've tried talking to the so called "flash experts" and they're not any help either. Nobody seems to know or willing to tell why the update specifically security update causes other SWFs to be unable to write memory to the base swf. I've even looked into it my self and realized the memory is being written but it's being changed. Some security measure is changing the data you write to your base/movie swf. I explained this on the adobe forums, explained this to the flash experts, all of them are absolutely useless and retarded.

As I said many times, adobe is shit along with AS and flash. The fact adobe breaks functionality of their software for devs is ridiculous. Over a year I've made complaints about it, still nothing has been done besides windows/adobe making it harder to fix.
    Yeah it seems like a shitty hassle but whatever. I just downloaded a iso and installed virtaul pc and will just cruse on that. nostalgia hour.

- - - Updated - - -

How fast is the virtual pc for you? Just a question since the iso is still downloading for me.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Yeah it seems like a shitty hassle but whatever. I just downloaded a iso and installed virtaul pc and will just cruse on that. nostalgia hour.

- - - Updated - - -

How fast is the virtual pc for you? Just a question since the iso is still downloading for me.
    You can set the amount of dedicated ram to the virtual pc. Speed will depend on a lot of factors.

If you want the best speed, then buy a windows XP VPS.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    After doing this:

4. After uninstallation, execute application flashplayer22_0r0_192_winax (one with the flash icon)
    I am having some error message clicking flashplayer22_0r0_192_winax.exe

The installation encountered errors:

Your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser includes the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player built-in. Windows Update will inform you when new versions of the Flash player are available
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And running the .bat file to remove the update:

Windows Update Standalone Installer

The update KB3202790 is not installed on this computer
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also when doing this guide:

1) Go to C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
    2) If "Flash.ocx" exists then
    Right click > properties > security > Advance > Change Owner > Advance > Find Now > Select your Windows Username > OK > OK > Apply > OK.
    Now click Edit then select your Users/Admins and check Full Control.
    Remove/Delete Flash.ocx
    3) Download Shockwave Flash Fix from this thread, and extract the Flash.ocx to your Macromed\Flash folder.
    AEdab works but AQ elite still crashes when trying to load auto-battler.
    Last edited by wgarber; 09-26-2017 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    I'm really confused as to why this won't work for me. I have a Windows 8.1 laptop that runs the trainer and it works but gets the crash issue and even after uninstalling the updates I still wasn't able to get it going. So, I went to my Windows 7 PC and the hacks will "work" but I can never get past the undefined screen. I updated flash to the latest version, removed it and installed version 22 Active X debug, have all versions of .NET, still can't get it working. Created a VM with XP and am running with v22, all versions of .NET installed, same issue. Tried this with VMs of Vista and 8.1 as well but can't get these to work at all. No updates are even installed on these computers as they are fresh installs. The only place where I've been able to get it slightly working is the Win8.1 laptop but still get the crashing issue even so. Any ideas? I've tried all of the troubleshooting that I could find on the forums and can't really figure out any other way of getting this working.

Thanks
    @poonforce please merg this to the top of the OP.

New perm solution (please confirm if works)

Windows10: Open controller panel > system security > flash player > advance > trusted locations > find the folder containing your Trainer.

Other winOS: Open control panel → Flash Player applet → Go to the Advanced tab → Click the Trusted Location Setting button → Click Add button.

thanks to @Pal100 post in this thread if this solution works for you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Former BattleOn Minion

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Jikurein (11-02-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Great coding skills, might wanna check that internal code haha

Thanks
    What do you mean? From what I have seen this is great, it appears to be an issue with windows or Flash but I am very happy with the fix and the fact that we have a way to resolve the issue even though it is out of most developers hands. Thank you for your information and help.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to goblinfingers For This Useful Post:

Dab (02-13-2018)

Thanks
    How do I uninstall Flash if not from program uninstall? I uninstalled it from there is it a problem?

Thanks
    sup bro thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    If your trainer is crashing when using SWF hacks then you need to remove your Adobe Flash Security Update or do a work around.

SOLUTION #1

SOLUTION #2

SOLUTION #3

SOLUTION #4

For any questions or help please post inside of this thread. Do not make a new thread reiterating the same issue addressed here.
    i tried all of the solutions and followed it all correctly still not working.. and can u make a video doing all of the solutions...
    Last edited by strikertrickster; 07-29-2018 at 08:14 AM. Reason: gotta add something

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strikertrickster View Post
    i tried all of the solutions and followed it all correctly still not working.. and can u make a video doing all of the solutions...
    What is your problem exactly it's likely a different issue such as not having .NET framework installed.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hi, sorry if this is a noob question or a general annoyance, but when I try to run the Dragonfable trainer, the program doesn't even start.I click it, it loads and shows up in the processes tab on task manager, then it just closes out without the window ever appearing. I've tried uninstalling flash play and installing an older version, but when I attempt to run the installer, I get an error saying "The version of Adobe Flash Player that you are trying to install is not the most current version", then tells me to get the latest installer so I can use the most recent version with no option to install the version regardless, and I'm not sure what to do. The version I am trying to install is version 22.0.0.209, and I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, if that helps. Is there any advice you can give me so I can at least try to get the program to run? Thanks and again, I apologize if this is a noob question/general annoyance.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast