Important information regarding COVID-19. Please click here immediately.
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 691

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    HorizonOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ♫♫ Electro House♫♫
    Posts
    552
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Red face Fitbit Service 4 Years | Ionic, versa , Charge 3 | 24 hours Confirmation ✅



    Add me on IM


    Proof



    Last edited by RespectNF; 08-05-2019 at 04:07 PM. Reason: req

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HorizonOne For This Useful Post:

    Big Toe Jones (03-01-2019),Greed4H (09-01-2019),Logan (01-04-2017),luckyducky777 (05-22-2019),mastfun (12-08-2016),Platinum (10-26-2016)

  3. #2
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,971
    Reputation
    514
    Thanks
    2,531
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonOne View Post

    • I reserve the rights to change the terms of service
    • I will only offer a refund after the 3rd order fail
    • If you fail to tell me how many time you have done it to your address previously you will not be refund.
    • I only accept bitcoin as payment
    • Upfront payment is required. ( First 3 customers pay on confirmation )
    • If you're located is outside of US/UK/EUROPE you agree to wait for at least 7 days for the shipping confirmation.
      (There will be only order confirmation but unable to track until product got ship out)
    • I cannot guarantee product in retail packaging as it's beyond my control.
    • By making a purchase you agree with the terms of service above.






    Proof




    Vouch copy?

    I have added you on *****.

    I will post a detailed vouch w/ updates including pictures.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 01-22-2019 at 03:12 PM.

  4. #3
    Chanchanbimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7,924
    Posts
    2,291
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post

    Vouch copy?

    I have added you on *****.

    I will post a detailed vouch w/ updates including pictures.
    You've probably got like 100 vouched Fitbits lying at home xD
    glws OP

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanchanbimy For This Useful Post:

    cewinez (09-26-2016),nafabrown69 (10-14-2016)

  6. #4
    proteinsheikh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    In Love
    can i take a vouch?

  7. #5
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    7,312
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    4,004
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy.
    *****: youaretradingwithatrustedguy


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by proteinsheikh View Post
    can i take a vouch?
    You are not qualified for one.

  8. #6
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    9,014
    Reputation
    1708
    Thanks
    1,576
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonOne View Post


    • I reserve the rights to change the terms of service
    • I will only offer a refund after the 3rd order fail
    • If you fail to tell me how many time you have done it to your address previously you will not be refund.
    • I only accept bitcoin as payment
    • Upfront payment is required. ( First 3 customers pay on confirmation )
    • If you're located is outside of US/UK/EUROPE you agree to wait for at least 7 days for the shipping confirmation.
      (There will be only order confirmation but unable to track until product got ship out)
    • I cannot guarantee product in retail packaging as it's beyond my control.
    • By making a purchase you agree with the terms of service above.




    My *****
    ******mpghhorizonone


    Proof



    Hey man if possible id take a vouch copy ill add you on ***** mines bernard_toth

  9. #7
    PsychoGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Hydra Jr. @Versa Is there any good reasoning why you have to quote the whole thread when you're asking for a vouch copy? It's incredibly annoying and completely fucks up the whole thread..

  10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PsychoGamer For This Useful Post:

    Brian62637 (12-30-2016),Capital. (09-25-2016),Fliest_aladdin (11-09-2016),gusitis00 (01-05-2017),HorizonOne (05-17-2019),kiki563308 (11-14-2016),Lasermasterluke (02-04-2019),nafabrown69 (10-14-2016),rallycross (09-25-2016),ravo1965 (10-17-2016),The Henka (11-16-2016),TheWolverine (10-22-2016),TJB1 (02-11-2019),WeakHands (12-23-2016)

  11. #8
    HorizonOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ♫♫ Electro House♫♫
    Posts
    552
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Giving a vouch copy to versa

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BxngKnight View Post
    i am drew, we are talking
    Talking to you .

  12. #9
    Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ΞΔ
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonOne View Post
    Giving a vouch copy to versa

    - - - Updated - - -



    Talking to you .
    Can I get a vouch copy? Those guys above always get the vouch copies xD

  13. #10
    iEuphoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Can I get a vouch copy? Those guys above always get the vouch copies xD
    He really does. It's crazy how fast he replies as well hahaha.

  14. #11
    Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ΞΔ
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by iEuphoria View Post
    He really does. It's crazy how fast he replies as well hahaha.
    So please? <3 May I have one as well? Friend? I will vouch so well. Pictures and detailed text the whole schbang.

  15. #12
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,971
    Reputation
    514
    Thanks
    2,531
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoGamer View Post
    @Hydra Jr. @Versa Is there any good reasoning why you have to quote the whole thread when you're asking for a vouch copy? It's incredibly annoying and completely fucks up the whole thread..
    Sorry my bad. I will edit it out asap.

  16. #13
    BxngKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube.com/BongKnight
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i am drew, we are talking


  17. #14
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,824
    Reputation
    395
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hello @HorizonOne ,
    I see you started a nice service in here.

    I would like to ask if there is any vouch copy left ? If yeah I would like to take it.
    I will post HQ vouch copy post with photos info and that stuff.

    My *****: ElegantMouse or just quote my post.
    I am selling btc, lmk. 20% rate, sepa transfer, revolut, curve, ...

  18. #15
    HorizonOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ♫♫ Electro House♫♫
    Posts
    552
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Completed a vouch copy , 2 blaze , 1 hr and 1 surge .
    They are shipping to India , US and Malaysia. Ready for more

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to HorizonOne For This Useful Post:

    manav24 (09-25-2016)

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] RocketTop's Fitbit service, CHEAP - FAST. VERSA&IONIC
    By RocketTop in forum User Services
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 02-14-2019, 12:17 AM
  2. Replies: 611
    Last Post: 09-19-2018, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 142
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 03:10 PM
  4. [WTS] Nemesis's Fitbit Services | Every Country | Surge & Charge HR !
    By Nemesis in forum User Services
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:56 AM