Thread: Pokemon GO???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question Pokemon GO???

To start, looking at all these new hacks for this game makes me a little confused...

Not being mean when I say this, but hasn't Pokemon GO pretty much been irrelevant ever since summer ended?

I mean let's be honest it was great when it was released during summer and everyone was SUPER active with it and creators and coders already making bots with it, even people complaining that it was released to early and a bit deceiving and disappointing.

But summer has past, isn't the game dead? I'm not trying to start an argument since it still seems like coders want to keep making bots or new innovated stuff to hack the game, but from personal opinion and what I think it seems like it could be a waste, now I'm not saying that coders who still make these bots should stop making them since I'm pretty sure some people still enjoy them, but I'm saying that isn't it better to just wait till the game becomes 'relevant' again to start making NEW hacks for it?

REMEMBER! This isn't an argument I'm trying to start, I'm just stating my honest opinion (oh god the internet) and what I think about Pokemon GO.
    ʎɐᵈǝɹ ᶫᶫᴉʍ ᶰᵒʎ ʎɐᵖ ˢᴉɥʇ ᵘᵒ 'ʎɐᵖ ʇᵘǝɯǝƃᵖᶰɾ ʍǝᵘ ɐ ᵖǝɔɹᵒɟ ᴉ ʇᶰᑫ 'ǝˢɹᶰᵒɔ ɟᵒ ʍᵒᵘʞ ʇ,ᵘᵖᶫᶰᵒʍ ᶰᵒʎ ˙ǝˢɹᵒɯǝɹ ɟᵒ ˢʍᵒᵖɐɥˢ ǝɥʇ ɥʇɐǝᵘǝᑫ ʞɹᶰᶫ ʎǝɥʇ 'ˢɹᵒɹɹᵒɥ ǝɥʇ ᵖᶫᵒɥǝᑫ

ᵛ ᵐᵃᶦᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ ᵛ

lɐnʇᴉɹ lɐuᴉɟ ǝɥʇ ǝɔuǝɯɯoɔ oʇ ʇnoqɐ sɹɐǝɟ 'pᴉɐɹɟɐ ǝq puɐ ʇɐǝs ɐ ǝʌɐɥ os 'puᴉʞ uɐɯ puɐ puᴉɯ ɹnoʎ uǝǝʍʇǝq uᴉ ƃuᴉʞɹnl 'ʎɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ llɐ oʇ sʇɔǝdsǝɹ ɹnoʎ

ᵛ ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵘᶰᶦᵗʸ ᶦᶰ ᵃ ᴺᵘᵗˢʰᵉᶫᶫ ᵛ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I was in town earlier, a slowbro appeared and a flock of people came running. When Niantic starts to update more frequently the playerbase will grow.

Also, wrong section @Takatsuki @Psychotic

Thanks
    Maybe the third thread created with the idea behind "dead game". The game is losing players, and at a fast rate. Name one game that doesn't. Players come back when new things are added. More importantly, the cheating scene is getting small as less and less releases are shared. Niantic did a pretty good job on slowing people down, but it's not like everyone up and quit. People will come back with new and improved, just as always.