Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    From debate, who's more retarded?

Clinton.

Just in general, who do you think is more retarded?

No one
    Smoke
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Both are idiots.
    Fear the old blood.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joshZ For This Useful Post:

OVOMobZai (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    opinion of anyone who actually watched it all and paid attention: trump won
    opinion of anyone who tuned in on the last 5 minutes, and based the entire argument on that: hillary won.

smh
    Trump interrupted and dodged every single question. He literally said he never stated climate change was a hoax. You need to re-evaluate yourself.

Either you're extremely bias or extremely stupid. ( I'll go with both )

I really do come to MPGH to get a laugh at you nonsensical idiots.
    Last edited by Confluency; 09-27-2016 at 12:26 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Kushala Daora (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Trump interrupted and dodged every single question. He literally said he never statef climate change was a hoax.
    Fact //2shrt
    Connect with me an shit:

IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)
    Snapchat: fadiastifan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ITT: People who are unable to objectively watch something as set aside any bias. It was pretty fucking blatant that Trump had no idea what he was talking about, contradicted himself, and quite literally dodged every question. It was like watching a 10 year old being thrown into a debate and his only response was "lol emails, lol crooked hillary, lol what is a policy"

I do find it annoying how the questions were swayed in Hillary's favor, but the funny thing is when Fox holds the debate and the tables turn I can guarantee Hillary will atleast attempt to answer the questions.

Trumpsters, hold this fucking L.

Albeit Trump was very funny, I guess that's the main trait he has used to manipulate so many imbeciles.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Aborted (09-27-2016),Kushala Daora (09-27-2016),OVOMobZai (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ITT: People who are unable to objectively watch something as set aside any bias. It was pretty fucking blatant that Trump had no idea what he was talking about, contradicted himself, and quite literally dodged every question. It was like watching a 10 year old being thrown into a debate and his only response was "lol emails, lol crooked hillary, lol what is a policy"

I do find it annoying how the questions were swayed in Hillary's favor, but the funny thing is when Fox holds the debate and the tables turn I can guarantee Hillary will atleast attempt to answer the questions.

Trumpsters, hold this fucking L.

Albeit Trump was very funny, I guess that's the main trait he has used to manipulate so many imbeciles.
    damn you spitting straight fact td
    Connect with me an shit:

IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OVOMobZai For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trump interrupted and dodged every single question. He literally said he never stated climate change was a hoax. You need to re-evaluate yourself.

Either you're extremely bias or extremely stupid. ( I'll go with both )

I really do come to MPGH to get a laugh at you nonsensical idiots.
    And are you trying to say Hillary did the exact opposite?

They're both retarded, dribbling idiots who have absolutely no idea on how politics or government even works. Neither one is a fit candidate for the position, and neither should be allowed to sit in the oval office.

All I was trying to say is that Trump got the better over her in more ways than one, and was able to cause more of a ripple with his statements than she could.

Also, what do you even mean by your statement? Winning a debate means winning a debate, any rational person would know that. It doesn't matter what you do or how you win it, that isn't the question here. "OH hey, I heard you totally won that case against the defendant. He was a murderer, wasn't he? Now let me ask you, though. Don't you think it was a little much to interrupt him while he was talking? I mean, I know you won the debate and proved he was a murdered, but interrupting is totally rude and not the way to win!!11!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    #Hillaryforpresidency

I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Lift (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Trump won that Debate by far

#Trump2016

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    winning a debate, any rational person would know that. It doesn't matter what you do or how you win it, that isn't the question here. "OH hey, I heard you totally won that case against the defendant. He was a murderer, wasn't he? Now let me ask you, though. Don't you think it was a little much to interrupt him while he was talking? I mean, I know you won the debate and proved he was a murdered, but interrupting is totally rude and not the way to win!!11!"
    What a stupid god damn analogy.
    You're completely misconstruing the victory conditions of a debate/

A murder case is won by proving the defendant guilty, as the default position is innocent in America. A debate is not defaulted to any side, and you're arguing as if the debate is a default win for Trump, and attacking a strawman that people are somehow trying discount his 'win'. We're trying to discount the fact that he won at all, not that his 'win' is somehow lessened by repeatedly acting like a child and interrupting Clinton's responses. Things like that lead to a person not winning, because it shows they have no real or impactful responses, and need to resort to shitflinging and underhanded tactics. To me that shows someone not prepared to debate, or completely unable by way of their own stupidity.

Debates are not a dick measuring contest, and it seems you think they are.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

A murder case is won by proving the defendant guilty, as the default position is innocent in America. A debate is not defaulted to any side, and you're arguing as if the debate is a default win for Trump, and attacking a strawman that people are somehow trying discount his 'win'. We're trying to discount the fact that he won at all, not that his 'win' is somehow lessened by repeatedly acting like a child and interrupting Clinton's responses. Things like that lead to a person not winning, because it shows they have no real or impactful responses, and need to resort to shitflinging and underhanded tactics. To me that shows someone not prepared to debate, or completely unable by way of their own stupidity.

Not to mention the secret to winning a debate is not being the more "clever" or "entertaining" person as trump was desperately trying to be thinking it helps his case.

But then again that's how he attracted his ignorant supporters in the first place, so meh.
    Connect with me an shit:

IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What I actually, and honestly think of this is that, this debate is useless, I didn't watch it nor I care enough for what kind of president USA gets, as long as they don't crap on economic state then I'm going to be okay, once they all involve or evolve shit with it, I might as well live under a rock so I don't have to cope up with bullshittery which comes from every other country who are high up in the sky thinking they are anything beyond what people really want...

USA spies on everyone, even if they aren't their own citizens, and that really concerns me, I might be wrongful on that topic, but ya will never know what or who they really spying on.. It could be only you, it could be all of us...

Russia, USA, Korean, Japan and China are all cancerous countries who want something so they even make a war out of it..

When it truly comes to USA presidency and who should be their president, then I'd say NEITHER OF THEM, fuck both of them, fuck Hilary supports, so goes with Trump supporters, if you can't get over with this shit, then I'm more than happy to announce that half of this community is pointless bastards who support most ridiculous presidency of America history...

Neither of THEM will DO what they say, put that through your thin headed skull for once and stop being so fucking ignorant.

Last edited by Charion; 09-27-2016 at 02:17 AM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I'm bringing the word "debate" down to a more literal sense, which is the discussion or argument over two opposing viewpoints or ideas. In a situation where 2 completely opposite ideas, concepts, or even people come together in a comparison, one will always "win" or prevail over the over choice. There is always a "winning" side and a "losing" side in any debate, and that's just by definition. Now, in this case, "winning" or "losing" isn't a complete finalization. Even though you may "lose" in a debate, you could have still brought many factors to the table and in fact won in some part.

Not every debate will be played by the so called "rules of victory", and dirty tactics are always put into effect (especially when dealing with politics/politicians). Of course, using these so called "dirty tactics" will make you look like an utter dick. However, in a person like Trump's book, a win is a win regardless on what he had to do to achieve it. Please don't misconstrued my opinions here. I'm very against either one of these people slithering their way into office and fucking up our country even worse than it already is.

No matter what we either have a pretentious, know-it-all douche bag or an idiotic, untrustworthy snake getting president this time around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post

same didnt watch all of it
    I didnt watch anything

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    And are you trying to say Hillary did the exact opposite?
    Yeah, that is literally what I am saying. Did she throw insults and interrupt? Sure. But atleast she attempted to answer questions and answer them truthfully. Remember, a quick google search for politifact will really show you who's honest and who isn't. But I guess ignorance is bliss when you can't get passed the clear bias you have.
    They're both retarded, dribbling idiots who have absolutely no idea on how politics or government even works. Neither one is a fit candidate for the position, and neither should be allowed to sit in the oval office.
    While I do disagree in a sense, sure.

All I was trying to say is that Trump got the better over her in more ways than one, and was able to cause more of a ripple with his statements than she could.
    So quite literally you are proving my point that you went into the debate to see who can deliver more zingers and not who can [B]govern[B] the most powerful country in the world.

What statements caused a ripple to you? When he brought up the emails or when he said that he purposely abuses the legal system and avoids taxes? Or perhaps when he said he never stated climate change was a hoax?

Or was the real ripple the fact he answered about zero direct questions?

Also, what do you even mean by your statement? Winning a debate means winning a debate, any rational person would know that. It doesn't matter what you do or how you win it, that isn't the question here. "OH hey, I heard you totally won that case against the defendant. He was a murderer, wasn't he? Now let me ask you, though. Don't you think it was a little much to interrupt him while he was talking? I mean, I know you won the debate and proved he was a murdered, but interrupting is totally rude and not the way to win!!11!"
    Yeah, except a trial requires substantive evidence and direct answers to questions. Two things Trump lacks, I don't really see where you're going with this because if I recall correctly if I resorted to question dodging and personal insults in a fucking trial I'd most certainly be laughed out.

I'm bringing the word "debate" down to a more literal sense, which is the discussion or argument over two opposing viewpoints or ideas.
    This is blatanty untrue. What you're trying to do is bring the word "debate" down to a dick swinging content. Nobody is miscontruing your opinion lol. You clearly said "his statements were able the cause more of a ripple", and it just so happens his statements were nothing more than insults and question dodging.

I think the funniest thing after this debate was Trumps team deleting tons of tweets he has sent out in the past from talking about Obamas birth place to global warming being a hoax.

Edit: Might aswell thrown this in aswell.
    Last edited by Confluency; 09-27-2016 at 08:35 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast