Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ban Appeal for @Sean

Posting this for my friend @ @Sean at his request. He was banned for threatening to dox.

Sean's Appeal:

"I just want to clear the air here about my ban. Raw and I have been friends for a long time and he messaged me as it is well known and was venting to me about a person that was annoying him. Now Raw and I both do business wherever we can but since Raw and I are bros (talk everyday, play league together, help each other) I was just gonna troll a little because I was acting stupid and in hindsight I do completely regret. My point in the appeal is that I did not know that I was trolling a MPGH user. If you look at my history I am clean. I just do my business and that is it. I never intended to start a whole storm over trolling a user and would never dox a user and I do not know how I was simply acting stupid to a user I did not believe was an MPGH user just a random kid off the MANY other websites out there in the same niche. Chat logs in the other thread also clearly support this as he was venting, quoted the user, which showed the users name so I instantly added the user to troll to support my fam. Again I am sorry for even trolling a non mpgh user and will not do anything of the sorts again regardless of the person."

"PS: Sorry for this whole event. Raw and I were just as scarded and confused as I am sure you guys were and I personally want to say sorry and that I will never troll anyone regardless of a MPGH user or not."

@ @Psychotic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    After this post you(or Magnus) made:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1172579
    @Sean won't be coming back to MPGH soon as he has admitted to being connected to "Magnus" who hacked multiple MPGH user's(and scammed with them) as well as gave doxing threats to user's on here.

Please close @Hero @Flengo

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

Luminousv2 (09-27-2016),Raple (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    After this post you(or Magnus) made:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1172579
    @Sean won't be coming back to MPGH soon as he has admitted to being connected to "Magnus" who hacked multiple MPGH user's(and scammed with them) as well as gave doxing threats to user's on here.

Please close @Hero @Flengo
    @ @SeanAlt is NOT @Sean

Sean is not connected to Magnus and didn't hack anyone that was someone pretending to be Sean. This thing is a clusterfuck.

You can IP check Sean vs SeanAlt

Thanks
    hm, sean isn't connected with Magnus, but clearly asking to add some nulled on skype, to show "proof"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminousv2 View Post
    hm, sean isn't connected with Magnus, but clearly asking to add some nulled on skype, to show "proof"
    You are not involved in this anymore please don't post on here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Raw For This Useful Post:

Luminousv2 (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post

@ @SeanAlt is NOT @Sean

Sean is not connected to Magnus and didn't hack anyone that was someone pretending to be Sean. This thing is a clusterfuck.

You can IP check Sean vs SeanAlt
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminousv2 View Post
    This^
    So they aren't connected and he's telling everyone to add his Magnus's Skype as well as he(Magnus) stated they were partnered in hacking Luminous multiple times on the thread i provided you.

Lets not play games, his ban will not be reversed for connection to the hacking of a user(s) on MPGH.

Please Close. @Hero @Flengo
    Last edited by Smoke; 09-27-2016 at 08:58 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks

This^
    So they aren't connected and he's telling everyone to add his "Magnus"'s Skype as well as he stated they were partnered in hacking Luminous multiple times on the thread i provided you.

Lets not play games, his ban will not be reversed.

Please Close. @Hero @Flengo
    @ @SeanAlt is NOT @Sean
    Sean never told anyone to add Magnus's skype Sean never posted after he was banned.
    This post: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1172579 In that post none of those people are @ @Sean

Edit: Even look in the post, the SeanAlt person is calling me a idiot and fucking retard. Sean is a good friend of mine, why would he first defend me on skype, then make a thread calling me a idiot and retard etc.

Edit v2: Also please ip check Sean vs SeanAlt you will see they are not the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post

@ @SeanAlt is NOT @Sean
    Sean never told anyone to add Magnus's skype Sean never posted after he was banned.
    This post: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1172579 In that post none of those people are @ @Sean
    I'm sorry,
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1172528&page=4

All the posts where Sean says "ADD FITBITNULLED" on this thread was all my imagination? I must be hallucinating as he mentions it multiple times throughout that thread. The same Skype that "SeanALT" said to add to try to bust you for paying to dox @Luminous.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

Luminousv2 (09-27-2016)

Thanks

I'm sorry,
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1172528&page=4

All the posts where Sean says "ADD FITBITNULLED" on this thread was all my imagination? I must be hallucinating as he mentions it multiple times throughout that thread. The same Skype that "SeanALT" said to add to try to bust you for paying to dox @Luminous.
    Sorry, I was unaware he posted that. I'm trying to help my friend.
    Sean requested I close it and will not fight the ban any longer. Sorry for the trouble @Smoke

You can close now. @Hero @Flengo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Raw For This Useful Post:

Smoke (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    also want to throw out that, i was screensharing with @Ahlwong and Sean was getting my old information, Ahlwong was in a call and i was sharing screen, clearly Sean said, "thanks too magnus." he was posting my city and state. this should make the ban a perm ban, as he was obviously working and thanking Magnus, can you confirm this Ahlwong? [happened right before i crashed skype, and was not able to login] and i can also no longer get my old skype, every time i click request new password, it sends nothing to my email, either someone changed email and no longer linked to me, or it's deactivated now. i also tried to contact you guys 15 minutes after everything happened, my internet went out for a bit, most likely my ISP
    Last edited by Luminousv2; 09-27-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Just wanted to say that Seanalt is not Sean. I was involved in this incident as well, this pic shows me what magnus says. He's using luminous skype because luminous got hacked.

https://prntscr.com/cn7hrf

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dama's Sheep For This Useful Post:

Raw (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mymomidk View Post
    Just wanted to say that Seanalt is not Sean. I was involved in this incident as well, this pic shows me what magnus says. He's using luminous skype because luminous got hacked.

Yes SeanAlt is Magnus, Fitbitnulled is this user https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3117911 and @Sean was in none of those posts. Originally @Sean was posting to add fitbitnulled on skype because fitbitnulled was trying to help Sean clear his name.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Raw For This Useful Post:

Dama's Sheep (09-27-2016)

Thanks
    also want to throw out that, i was screensharing with Ahlwong and Sean was getting my old information, Ahlwong was in a call and i was sharing screen, clearly Sean said, "thanks too magnus." he was posting my city and state. this should make the ban a perm ban, as he was obviously working and thanking Magnus, can you confirm this Ahlwong? [happened right before i crashed skype, and was not able to login] and i can also no longer get my old skype, every time i click request new password, it sends nothing to my email, either someone changed email and no longer linked to me, or it's deactivated now. i also tried to contact you guys 15 minutes after everything happened, my internet went out for a bit, most likely my ISP,

waiting for ahlwong to confirm this, i was in skype call with him

@Raw

i also suggest you leaving the case now,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by mymomidk View Post

That makes no sense as "Fitbitnulled"'s IP matches with "MagnusMods" IP address he used when he dived into the scam report(as well as the IP that matches the hacked IP of Obey who was also hacked).

That screenshot would mean that Sean/Raw is the hacker of the 5+ user's on MPGH lol.
    Last edited by Smoke; 09-27-2016 at 09:34 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Thanks
    Wow I'm so confused on who is who. This is really stressing. All I know is that Sean didn't hack anyone, he admits to the dox threats. Also he said he is fine with closing the ban appeal as I stated before.

I've got to get some sleep, thanks for all the help from the MPGH staff, if I don't get back on today, I will respond to any questions tomorrow. Thank you guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast