Thanks

Real Heyitzjack, and real story of Fagnus.

This is the real heyitzjack, ip check me.
    I am optifinecapes, enderman333, pigzombieftw, etc.

I am NOT luminous or know any luminous, recently bigkitty2 and magnus has added me on skype to do a deal with me, i was threatened by both of them to either pay up $150 Bitcoins or they'll put me in jail and call the FBI on me. Apparently i scammed his friend bigkitty2 for a $30 amazon gift card, which we were going to trade, but he never replied back. bigkitty2 and magnus are linked together. i was given teamviewer access to Magnus's computer impersonating a MPGH user. i saw his convo with bigkitty2 saying something about getting scammed and going to "arrest" me, also sent the long message to kitty lmao.

gyazo[.]com/71836de5e71c8018f72f1c927c323979
    gyazo[.]com/4c8df9656f1690ad06c2e1236d75467b
    gyazo[.]com/35b416e1a28d56f1ea52fdbae9946693
    gyazo[.]com/bd14336fd2da1f2f594e9e4f750b45c6.png
    gyazo[.]com/160c26ba61ee43d6d8bda69526d692fd.png
    gyazo[.]com/0ce4b5b908d5874de9058225270763d1.png

we've been talking since September 16th, the report started around ~9/26/16.

no, Sean and Raw aren't involved with hacking with Luminous/obey/dakota/bigkitty2/anyone else.

Sean did threaten to ddos, but he wasn't involved with hacking or framing anyone. I'm telling you, i've been here from the beginning, and i would never donate $25, if i was to scam $2.

I haven't been on mpgh for a long time since i was notified on skype by MANY users telling me to add them and sent links to me. i don't want anyone impersonating me, i haven't scammed anyone nor been on MPGH for a long time. trust me no one is associated with me, i hardly have time now. i do legit business now, and i have proof of that aswell. Fagnus isn't dumb, he's going to come back and scam and hack more and more users before you know it. he's getting around $200-300 BTC per user, i suggest you to ip ban him asap, bigkitty DID NOT get hacked, if he has ip from Fagnus then he shared the account info with him, i know Fagnus wouldn't hack kitty, it's just an act in general. Magnus is using Luminous and many other users as a distraction while Keisa is going to banned for being associated with kitty. kitty is scamming cause he's a downie who's 19 and living with his dad and is about to get kicked out cause he doesn't have all "this money" his parents are expecting.

convo with kitty: gyazo[.]com/f281eceb6c30d5bd32dc47c005fabce0.png

glad to see many new faces and staffs.

10/01/2016.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by heyitzjack View Post
    This is the real heyitzjack, ip check me.
    I am optifinecapes, enderman333, pigzombieftw, etc.

I am NOT luminous or know any luminous, recently bigkitty2 and magnus has added me on skype to do a deal with me, i was threatened by both of them to either pay up $150 Bitcoins or they'll put me in jail and call the FBI on me. Apparently i scammed his friend bigkitty2 for a $30 amazon gift card, which we were going to trade, but he never replied back. bigkitty2 and magnus are linked together. i was given teamviewer access to Magnus's computer impersonating a MPGH user. i saw his convo with bigkitty2 saying something about getting scammed and going to "arrest" me, also sent the long message to kitty lmao.

gyazo[.]com/71836de5e71c8018f72f1c927c323979
    gyazo[.]com/4c8df9656f1690ad06c2e1236d75467b
    gyazo[.]com/35b416e1a28d56f1ea52fdbae9946693
    gyazo[.]com/bd14336fd2da1f2f594e9e4f750b45c6.png
    gyazo[.]com/160c26ba61ee43d6d8bda69526d692fd.png
    gyazo[.]com/0ce4b5b908d5874de9058225270763d1.png

we've been talking since September 16th, the report started around ~9/26/16.

no, Sean and Raw aren't involved with hacking with Luminous/obey/dakota/bigkitty2/anyone else.

Sean did threaten to ddos, but he wasn't involved with hacking or framing anyone. I'm telling you, i've been here from the beginning, and i would never donate $25, if i was to scam $2.

I haven't been on mpgh for a long time since i was notified on skype by MANY users telling me to add them and sent links to me. i don't want anyone impersonating me, i haven't scammed anyone nor been on MPGH for a long time. trust me no one is associated with me, i hardly have time now. i do legit business now, and i have proof of that aswell. Fagnus isn't dumb, he's going to come back and scam and hack more and more users before you know it. he's getting around $200-300 BTC per user, i suggest you to ip ban him asap, bigkitty DID NOT get hacked, if he has ip from Fagnus then he shared the account info with him, i know Fagnus wouldn't hack kitty, it's just an act in general. Magnus is using Luminous and many other users as a distraction while Keisa is going to banned for being associated with kitty. kitty is scamming cause he's a downie who's 19 and living with his dad and is about to get kicked out cause he doesn't have all "this money" his parents are expecting.

convo with kitty: gyazo[.]com/f281eceb6c30d5bd32dc47c005fabce0.png

glad to see many new faces and staffs.

10/01/2016.
    OKAY.
    so a few things.
    1. Your IP and @Luminous's IP's match(and it's no VPN/Proxy) so he was banned. This can be confirmed by any Global moderator on here.

2. Raw was never banned as he was never involved(as proven in the many reports) and Sean's ban was lifted as you already know YOU sir are a ban evader and we really have no interest in what has happened to people not apart of MPGH.

3. Thanks for the information about "bigkitty2".

Please close. @Hero @Flengo

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

Raw (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    still doesn't change the fact that @Sean kept telling users and staffs to add Magnus on skype.
    https://gyazo.com/c36399386ec5adb90b3f85cadabba371
    he's telling people to add someone who's been hacking users on skype for "proof." meaning he's associated with a hacker.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mymomidk View Post
    still doesn't change the fact that @Sean kept telling users and staffs to add Magnus on skype.
    https://gyazo.com/c36399386ec5adb90b3f85cadabba371
    he's telling people to add someone who's been hacking users on skype for "proof." meaning he's associated with a hacker.
    You dont know half the story stop trying to get involved. You arent an admina and proof has been submitted to admins clearing everything just stop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    You dont know half the story stop trying to get involved. You arent an admina and proof has been submitted to admins clearing everything just stop.
    But why would you want people adding magnus?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raw For This Useful Post:

GOAT (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Again it is none of your business.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post

This has all been explained in a private video with the upper staff. Honestly, it really isn't your concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Again it is none of your business.
    This was talked about extremely indepth among the staff team, though it was extremely sketchy we're going to give @Sean the benefit of the doubt as he provided a 40 minute long video explaining what happened step-by-step.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again @Sean @Raw as we've extended you a chance.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

This was talked about extremely indepth among the staff team, though it was extremely sketchy we're going to give @Sean the benefit of the doubt as he provided a 40 minute long video explaining what happened step-by-step.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again @Sean @Raw as we've extended you a chance.

I am not saying it wasnt sketch. I still have no clue who all the people invovled actually were. I appreicate the unban dont get me wrong but dont appreicate you saying I am sketchy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GOAT For This Useful Post:

Raw (10-01-2016)