Thread: Sicko

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Sicko

What did you guys think of Michael Moore's documentary on the health care system? (Sicko). I saw it a few days ago and I found myself actually enjoying Moore's movie, some could say that Michael "cherry picked" clips for his "unbiased" movie, that support his thought on the HCS. Hypocritical much? But then again it's his damn movie and if he wanted to say that every time you eat
    at McDonald's your eating a Cuba child, shit I'm not gonna stop him.

REMEMBER KIDS, IF YOU WANT TO STATE YOUR OPINION ON ANY POLITICAL ISSUE PLEASE, RESEARCH IT(Read from more then just one source before forming an opinion). DON'T BE A DUMBASS.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 07-18-2007 at 11:33 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    What did you guys think of Michael Moore's documentary on the health care system? (Sicko). I saw it a few days ago and I found myself actually enjoying Moore's movie, some could say that Michael "cherry picked" clips for his "unbiased" movie, that support his thought on the HCS. Hypocritical much? But then again it's his damn movie and if he wanted to say that every time you eat

REMEMBER KIDS, IF YOU WANT TO STATE YOUR OPINION ON ANY POLITICAL ISSUE PLEASE, RESEARCH IT(Read from more then just one source before forming an opinion). DON'T BE A DUMBASS.
    i was gonna see it when i found out it was a documentary and then i cahnged my mind and went to livefree or diehard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by BluSpex View Post
    i was gonna see it when i found out it was a documentary and then i cahnged my mind and went to livefree or diehard.
    God I love my caffeinated hyper generation. But seriously go watch Sicko. I loved Live Free or Die Hard "Yabba Dabba Doo, Mother Fucker" Musta hurt at the end where he shot his old wound to kill the hacker.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Ace wanted to see that last time we were at the movies, I said "I hate Michael Moore" and he said "Aw, fuck you." and we went to see Fantastic Four. Which sucked. A lot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Ace wanted to see that last time we were at the movies, I said "I hate Michael Moore" and he said "Aw, fuck you." and we went to see Fantastic Four. Which sucked. A lot
    Lol, the only reason I really watched Sicko was because I was going trucking and I need something intelligent to watch so I don't turn into a redneck dumbass, no offense to you truck drivers out there (my dad's a truck driver and he's not a redneck, he's Russian, which to most folks is worse)

Thanks
    Does your dad have a gun in his truck? Does he slick his hair back, wear a chain, have hairy arms and a hairy chest and leave the top two buttons of his shirt open? And I realize my generalization of a Russian mafia member is somewhat the same as all Italian men.. rofl. Minus the different accents.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Does your dad have a gun in his truck? Does he slick his hair back, wear a chain, have hairy arms and a hairy chest and leave the top two buttons of his shirt open? And I realize my generalization of a Russian mafia member is somewhat the same as all Italian men.. rofl. Minus the different accents.
    No, he was natural spiked up hair that he keeps at 1~2 inches long, doesn't have a gun (has a sick winchester knife in the back though, mostly for peeling oranges though.)
    T-shirt, no chain, hairy arms yes.

Wait... Sicko, we're talking about sicko not my fathers arm hair. God have you ever noticed that 99% of the people on this forum have ADD?

Thanks
    Cool, my dad has a nice collection of knives. He has a K-Bar he got when he was in the army, and he has this knife shaped like a scimitar that his father made before he died. My dad said his father said he was a priest or with the church or something, but he and I went through his papers one day and well yea. I can stop here because no matter what I say or do, you'll never believe me anyways, because this is the internet, where people can say whatever they want and never have to prove it. If my dad lets me take some pictures of the knives though, I'll definitely do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Cool, my dad has a nice collection of knives. He has a K-Bar he got when he was in the army, and he has this knife shaped like a scimitar that his father made before he died. My dad said his father said he was a priest or with the church or something, but he and I went through his papers one day and well yea. I can stop here because no matter what I say or do, you'll never believe me anyways, because this is the internet, where people can say whatever they want and never have to prove it. If my dad lets me take some pictures of the knives though, I'll definitely do that.
    Trust me I don't believe you even have a father so it's all good.
    SICKO PEOPLE GOD DAMN!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Erm, we already have a topic for this, it's called Universal Health Care, under you know "Debate Fort".

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Erm, we already have a topic for this, it's called Universal Health Care, under you know "Debate Fort".
    I have a problem on my MPGH account, it's called "low post count".

Thanks
    You don't believe I have a father? ="(

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

michael moore is what mikey will look like in a few years. only less facial hair. because hes serbian

Thanks
    Who's Mikey?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    michael moore is what mikey will look like in a few years. only less facial hair. because hes serbian
    HAHA I should tell Mike that, but honestly see his family's obesity it may be hereditary.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast