Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 123rd Edition

123rd Edition - October 10th, 2016

MPGH Publicist's are hosting a giveaway that encourages you to embrace your artistic & creative side. Check it out here! Quippie Contest

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Pokemon Go, Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, Pokemon Go Skype Group, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists have opened up a Minecraft server for all of MPGH to join. This is a faction server, using the version 1.8 and no hacking whatsoever. If you are interested in joining, please visit this link for more information.
    - MPGHCraft is looking for some server staff to promote and help keep the server going. If you would like to join the team, please visit this thread and PM Flengo with your experiences and why you should be selected for this position!
    - MPGH is designing a T-Shirt as merchandise. Please visit here to help select which shirt design is the best.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Month contest. Please visit here to vote for the best signature that fits with the theme, space. The winner will receive $10, courtesy of Dynasty!
    - The Publicist team are hosting a Quippie Contest. The winner will receive Premium Member! To join visit here.

Abuse of the Week:
    @Hunter had their name changed to Smoke's Sheep and Hodor by the infamous administrators, [MPGH]Dave84311 and [MPGH]arunforce

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the September Nature Themed Signature of the Month is Space. We will be featuring his signature for the next few editions to inspire others to participate.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Raple was promoted to Moderator!
    • @Hova was promoted to Minion+!

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering, Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats, and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place & News Force)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Other First Person Shooters Hacks, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Ameer
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luffy
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and MapleStory Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooters Hacks)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    (Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Chaos
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Felix
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Mochizuki
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Haiti in Mourning as Hurricane Matthew hits.
    Haiti is going into the next 3 days of national mourning as Hurricane Matthew demolishes homes. The death toll has been estimated being nearly 900 and fears of various diseases out breaking are high. Concerns are mainly growing over the fear of Cholera following the widespread flooding. Around 60 people have contracted the disease and are facing treatment. A Christian Aid Worker has said that "The population are really in need of water, shelter, materials. Compared to the earthquake this emergency is very, very critical." Christian Aid also said that the situation in Haiti is critical and they do not expect it to remain like that for 18 months. Britain has donated Ł5m to help the relief effort. Pray for Haiti!

https://news.sky.com/story/hurricane-matthew-five-more-deaths-reported-in-two-us-states-10610576

FIFA charged with compliance in human rights violations in Quatar
    The Fédération Internationale de Football Association, also known by its popular acronym FIFA, is being charged with being involved with in human rights violations in Qatar. The plaintiffs, a worker from Bangladesh, and the Dutch union Federatie Nederlandse Vakbeweging (FNV) have stated that the country exploits the labor of its workers. They are pushing FIFA to use its influence and to have Qatar follow human rights and compensate workers for their effort in establishing the stadiums and structures required for the 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup. Since 2011, when Qatar started planning and constructing for the 2022 World Cup, human rights organizations have estimated that hundreds of workers have died due to poor working conditions and poor compensation for their efforts.

https://www.volkskrant.nl/sport/fifa-charged-with-complicity-in-human-rights-violations-qatar~a4392409/

GTA Online Bikers DLC
    The newest GTA online expansion is out now, with a new biker DLC for multiplayer online.
    The update is out and it is a beefy 2GB. Like most of the newer GTA online expansions this will only be available on next gen consoles and PC.

GTA online's new biker gang update enables you to create a motorcycle club and take part in new gang activities and missions with members from your crew. There are also new competitive and co-op game modes in this update. In this update there are new vehicles, weapons and clothing. One of the new bikes rockstar has been showing off alot recently is the Western Rate Bike, which looks like this:

You can join up with up to 8 different players to form one of these clubs, there will be different roles that each member has to fulfill in the clubs. Some of these roles will be more demanding then others, like Presidents versus a prospect. Prospects will need to gain the president's respect in order to get promoted within the ranks. As of yet there is not Single-player version of this DLC to date.

Source

Age of Extinction?
    Most of us who join this forum own a console, or at least play some type of Multiplayer game. So most of us are probably aware of the infamous "Lizard Squad" who terrorize many major game companies and studios via cyber attacks. Companies on their list include, but are not limited to:Microsoft,Sony, League of Legends, and many more. This past week, 2 members of Lizard Squad were apprehended following a US investigation of a website selling attacks via phone on any number you would like. Both 19 year old, Zachary Buchta and Brandley Jan Williem were charged with conspiring to damage protected computers. Although it is unclear what repercussions they will face due to the circumstances, this is the first in many steps to help gaming thrive, and continue to grow.
    Source

Google Introduces to the Artificial Intelligence Scene

Artificial Intelligence is renowned to be Sci-Fi. When someone speaks of Artificial Intelligence, it's more likely than not that people will think of the Age of Ultron, in which an AI machine becomes too smart and tries to kill people. However, AI isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can help people like a personal assistant throughout their day and provide information in a completely human way. There have been real examples of steps towards AI before, such as Siri, and more recently an AI composing music. Google, which has now been in the tech scene for a long time, has come out with a huge amount of new products, one of which was Google Assistant. Like I said, AI's can be like a personal assistant. This is exactly what Google Assistant is. Where is it stationed? On your phone. There have been attempts to make personal helpers on phones, the most famous of which being Siri, located in some Apple products. However, Google Assistant takes it to a new level of... cognition. Google Assistant, or GA for short, is different from Siri and other phone assistants because it takes old information in and makes its own inferences. Siri takes a command in and performs a task to help you, but it never reaches back. Everything starts on a clean slate. GA is more conversational, it's made to seem like you're just asking a favor from a helpful friend. Except GA is much more than a friend, being able to reach across the entire internet, your google account, and your phone to come up with a conclusive, relevant answer. In this sense, it "learns", and knows what day-to-day activities you perform. The more you use it, the more accurate it'll get. However, there is no revelation in AI that doesn't scare people. Phone helpers turned from a program you can make look up the weather or tell you a joke to something that can reach across everything that you've ever put on the internet and more. So, having an ever-present machine that could potentially look through your whole private life has been a huge shock to many people. Besides, these days everything about everyone is inside their phone, in the form of documents, pictures, texts, and especially social media. In my eyes, Google Assistant is helpful technology. Whether or not it's peeking at the text you sent to your partner, though, is a different story.

Artificial Intelligence Music: youtu.be/LSHZ_b05W7o

Source

Tesla to Unveil New Product on October 17
    According to Tesla's founder and CEO, Elon Musk via Twitter, Tesla will be unveiling something new next week. The product has not yet been known and it will be a "unexpected" product. Currently, Tesla has been under wraps after announcing their new car a few months ago. Since then, there hasn't been much news on Tesla's end of any new products. CEO Elon Musk has been devoting a lot of time and resources into his other company known as SpaceX. Just recently one of SpaceX's rockets exploded upon lift off which prompted an investigation. Another project that Elon Musk has partaken is acquiring the company called SolarCity which specialized in solar panels. Renewable energy has been on Musk's mind for quite some time and he has made it very public on what he plans to do with solar panels and batteries in particular. Seeing how SolarCity and Tesla go hand in hand at the point, a good guess would be that Tesla has developed some sort of new battery or something along those lines. Stay tuned for the full unveil on October 17th.

Source

Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
    This album just missed getting picked for the news last week so I'm reviewing it this week. I wasn't very happy with this album. Of course Danny Brown has a very unique voice but the switch in beat styles from his last album seemed to ruin this one for me. Don't get me wrong, in my opinion his last album wasn't very good either but it was definitely better than this one. It was nice to see an Earl Sweatshirt feature, and to be honest the song he was featured in was probably the only one I liked off the album. There were very minimal features on this 15 song album, and out of the few features most of them were featured on the same song. If you've never listened to anything by Danny Brown I would suggest listen to his most popular song "25 Bucks" first to see what you think. As unique as this album's style is it just wasn't to my liking at all.
    I'm giving this album a 1 / 10. I'd like to give it more as I respect Danny as an artist but this album is just very hard to listen to.

Vince Staples Freestyles for Three Minutes Straight
    Recently, Vince Staples headed over to the Hot97 Studio, to guest feature on Funkmaster Flex's show and spit on RZA's beat for Raekwon's "Ice Cream." In the video listed above, Staples is standing and hunched over the microphone as he goes in for 3 minutes straight in the Hot97 studio. During the freestyle, Vince references his previous mental health issues like, "Used to have depression, used to have a couple of mood swings" and shouts out M.I.A., "Every night on my knees I pray, MY next girl look like M.I.A."
    Vince Staples also provides his take on the Black Lives Matter movement and makes an impassioned statement to his community, stating "If my black lives matter motherfucker stop killing/ If my black lives matter motherfucker stop snitching/ If my black lives matter motherfucker start business in your hood/ Instead of letting fucking Starbucks in it/ If my black lives matter then respect our women/ If my black lives matter don't neglect our children/ If my black lives matter, if the police take my shit/ With a pistol, don't march, go kill 'em."
    Checkout the full freestyle above as a reminder of how dope Vince is on the mic.
    Also grab is fresh Prima Donna EP on iTunes.

Jamie Carragher thinks it's too early to write off Manchester United's title chances.
    Manchester United F.C. coach Jose Mourinho started the season with three straight wins followed by back-to back defeats in front of Manchester City and Watford and last weekend's draw with Stoke have left them down in sixth, five points behind the Premier League leaders City. Manchester United will face Liverpool on Monday next week. Liverpool's title chances have been talked up after a straight four victories in the Premier League. It will be a challenge for both teams, both teams want to reach a top spot in the League. Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher thinks Liverpool will be more confident than Manchester United after these straight victories. "We find ourselves talking about managers now more than players, which I think some people enjoy, some people think it's the players on the pitch. Whichever way you look at it, it just shows you how big the Premier League is." - Carragher
    Soruce

Guess who's back?
    After serving his 4 week suspension for one of the hottest topic in sports within the past decade, Tom Brady is back in action. With the struggles the Patriots have had at quarterback, it is a sigh of relief to all Patriot fans that Brady is back. The Patriots, 3-1, played the wreck the league calls the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. Brady went 28/40 for 406 yards and three touchdowns, which was not surprising considering it is Brady vs the Browns. Brady stated, "I think there was plenty of rust out there. I could do better in a lot of areas". The Patriots at 4-1, are definitely the team to beat and the likely champions for this years Superbowl 51.

Best Smartphone Camera Ever?
    Google’s new phone "Pixel" now claims the number one spot for smartphone cameras. Said by many, Google’s new phone camera is the top contender that everyone has to beat. Its beautiful design and simple internal system makes people even more intrigued to Google’s Pixel camera and photo library. They managed to get people hyped and very chatty once they made the announcement of free unlimited photo storage that comes with their new amazing smartphone. Pixel’s new camera is very powerful, has a tremendous variety of settings, has a very clean photo library, and so many other wonderful features. It is simply the best real world performance camera a smartphone has ever had. Under the Source Link, a new link has been added that will take you to a sample gallery of photos taken with Pixel.
    Source
    Photo Gallery

[IMG]https://news.artne*****m/app/news-upload/2016/10/NTS_HAD_79_76.jpg[/IMG]

You never know when you will find a $26 million dollar art piece laying around!
    It's amazing when and where you will find priceless art pieces, and that is exactly what happened when "The Madonna" was found in Haddo House sold for a mere $26. Originally this pricing was set by Scottish National Trust but now it's being said that it's an original painted by Renaissance master Raphael. It's amazing how much the price will change of a art piece when a name is placed behind it and that's exactly what happened when this painting was discovered to be painted by Raphael. It's now being estimated to be around $26 million. The person who found the painting was Grosvenor and he said he found it collecting dust when he was visiting Haddo House while he was browsing some other art pieces. It is wonderful that Grosvenor caught this masterpiece with his expect eyes or it might have been lost in history never to be found and admired by millions of people around the world. It is astonishing how many art pieces just wither away in this cruel world by the element of time, however the world is delighted that "The Madonna" wasn't such a piece.
    Source

Minecraft Hacks and Cheats
    This week @TheJoker made a crazy good hack for Minecraft. This hack for Minecraft is extremely simple to use as always . But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. The features are massive, and there are so many! Please go check them out in the thread! My favorite hack was Longjump under Movement Mods. This week's hack as a ton of ingame features! This hack easily is hours and hours of fun this week! I will be using this hack this week to have fun with my friends on servers and to mess around. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!
    thread

Scammer Grave

This week we are featuring the Scammer Grave section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Psychotic, [MPGH]Hova, and [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ.
    The Scammer Grave section is a great place to visit before trades to make sure you aren't conducting trades with known scammers/ban evaders. This section provides the tools to search for Skype's that have been owned by scammers and knowing all the impersonators that have been reported.
    Recently, inactive users have been hacked by a user with the alias "Magnus" whereby they've been used as a vessel to scam others. It is important that you check the Scammer Grave regularly to see who has a scam report against them so that you don't fall victim into a scam!
    This announcement provides the procedures to ensuring you don't get scammed by a hacked user.
    Stay safe and have successful trades!

Image Source

[IMG]https://img.huffingtonpos*****m/asset/,scalefit_950_800_noupscale/55b286a01500007600174374.jpeg[/IMG]
    Almost got shot walking a dog
    So most of us can relate to having a small fear of clowns right? but have you ever been so scared that you almost shot someone because of it? Adam Tingle was in his home with his wife when all of a sudden his wife said that she saw clowns outside they're house. Adam got his AR-15 and went outside, he then yelled and the people walking but they didn't respond so he shot his gun up in the air. Although he shot luckily no one got hurt. Adam was charged with second-degree wanton endangerment.
    source

Interview - [MPGH]Luis

[MPGH]Dynasty: Hey Luis! First of all thank you for taking some time off and letting me interview you. How has your day been so far?

[MPGH]Luis: Pretty good, siked to get my Fitbit Surge charger in! Haven't had anything bad happen today so I'm doing good.

[MPGH]Dynasty: Sounds exciting! What was wrong with your previous charger?

[MPGH]Luis: Oh nothing, to be honest this is my first Fitbit Surge. I just needed to order one and forgot to do it beforehand. Quite new to the marketplace.

[MPGH]Dynasty: We can all relate to that at some point in our MPGH time. The marketplace here at MPGH is probably the biggest and most active section on the whole forum! I would like to start things of with a typical question. How did you come across MPGH?

[MPGH]Luis: When I had just turned 13 my brother introduced me to a game called RotMG. It quickly became a challenge to be better than my older brother. When in doubt turned to cheats, and I discovered MPGH. Gotta say it's been a really fun time.

[MPGH]Dynasty: I have never personally played it myself but by the sounds of it, I might try it out some day. I would like to go ahead and start with couple questions that have been submitted by members in our recent “Community Questions” thread.

[MPGH]Luis: Sure sounds fine.

[MPGH]Dynasty: Posted by @Thescruu: Is Luis only a nickname? If yes, what is your real life first name?

[MPGH]Luis: When I grew up, my real name was often hard to pronounce so I started using Luis as a nickname. Considering having it legally changed in the future actually.

[MPGH]Dynasty: So Luis is just your nickname, interesting. Could we know what your real name is by any chance?

[MPGH]Luis: Sure, Landon is my real one although I really don't like it.

[MPGH]Dynasty: Very interesting name indeed. On to the next one. Posted by @cewinez: Do you enjoy being a minion? Why or why not?

[MPGH]Luis: As I said previously, I'm now a minion of the game I've been playing for three years, there isn't any doubt I love it. I've had my ups and downs for sure, but Liz picked the one person who seemed least likely, and for that I am incredibly grateful. I love what I do as a minion, I also get to meet some really cool people.

[MPGH]Dynasty: That is great to hear! There is nothing more important than really liking what you do and work on. Posted by @Ameer: Name one thing you hate about MPGH?

[MPGH]Luis: Well, nothing huge, only pet peeve is a bit hypocritical and dumb. Probably just the people who uselessly spam thanks in giveaways. I did that once too so no judgment.

[MPGH]Dynasty: Shitposters. It is clear that no one likes them but they have taken a big role in our community. Some believe getting CS is some sort of positive achievement but they could not be more wrong. Posted by Legacy: Do you think anyone deserves a promotion?

[MPGH]Luis: Hunter got GM so that's the only big one. Ahlwong is really the only other one. He helped me out when I was an impatient and annoying dweeb. He helped me to get really involved in mpgh, so shoutout to him!

[MPGH]Dynasty: It is great that Hunter finally got GM! As for Ahlwong, he truly is a very helpful and mature member so that is a very nice choice Luis. For our finally question of the evening I would like to ask you about your current status “Dealing with Hurricane Matthew”.

[MPGH]Luis: It pretty much passed by me in southern Florida. I just need to finish repairing my fence and some other things. Dang hurricane ripped out my wooden fence.

[MPGH]Dynasty: Well I am glad nothing too bad happened to you, good luck repairing the fence and stay safe!

[MPGH]Luis: Yeah, I was lucky when it moved since it was a bit close from where I was. All good though.

[MPGH]Dynasty: Well Luis, thank you for letting me interview you! Would you like to make a shout-out to anyone out there before we end this interview?

[MPGH]Luis: @Kimichi for being my favorite newb. @Joe and @Raple for always being my fams, and @Ahlwong as said before.

[MPGH]Dynasty: Sounds good! It has been a great pleasure having the opportunity to interview you. Hope you have a great rest of the day Luis!

[MPGH]Luis: You too, thanks for the interview!

[MPGH]Dynasty: Special thanks to the members who submitted questions to our “Community Questions” thread.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Felix
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • High
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Chaos
    • Technology News
      • Lift
      • Anime
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Copperhorse
      • Ace
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Chaos
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • -Madara_Uchihă-
      • savage
      • Eternity

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (10-11-2016),AceStyx (10-11-2016),Dynasty (10-10-2016),RuShi (10-11-2016),Predator (10-10-2016),Raple (10-11-2016),Schuba (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good job on this edition, especially tech news! That guy's article was like waaaay long!
    Last edited by Lift; 10-10-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks
    Damn, man was only shooting warning shots and got charged lmao. Fuck these clown niggas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Great edition as always!

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Great job guys!

Pretty nice articles written!

Thanks
    hi modman here, good edition hover.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (10-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Fucking great interview.
    Ill be back soon guys.

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks for the interview!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luis For This Useful Post:

Danny (10-11-2016),[MPGH]Hova (10-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Ballsack Rag View Post
    Fucking great interview.
    Ill be back soon guys.
    Change your name first >_<
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Thanks for the interview!
    Thanks for the mention cutiepie

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Luis (10-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good job! Thanks for mentioning me also, sorry it wasn't a lot of money that I donated but at least I gave something up.

Thanks
    good job guys!

Thanks
    Congratulations for everything, I imagine it's been a long journey to getting that much posts and everything else.
    Good forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Always nice to get to know a person dedicated to the forums by being a minion, nice interview about Luis.
    ~ High up and we're floating

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Luis everytime u forget to give me shoutout

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown