Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hate Tokyo Ghoul. I find it worse than SAO.
    Be sure to state who you are on MPGH. Cheers!
    Seriously... My upload is killing me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ******betrip View Post
    I hate Tokyo Ghoul. I find it worse than SAO.

Do you dislike it because it was a bad adaptation or just because you don't like the idea of it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post

Do you dislike it because it was a bad adaptation or just because you don't like the idea of it?
    I'll admit that Tokyo Ghoul is very original. The problem with this anime are that they literally pushed +50 chapters from the manga and crammed them into 12 episodes. The character developments were crappy. Kaneki remained a crying baby. There were no developments between him and other characters. It's really hard to follow the plot in this anime because it was a MESS. This anime could have been "saved" if the episodes were expanded more. Pretty much the problem of this anime is the cramming. If you read the manga, it's A LOT better than the anime. The only enjoyment from that anime were the action scenes.

Now for SAO, this anime got an amazing idea. Too bad, it was crammed too. The character developments is ??? Look at Kirito. He has no feelings at all. The girl that died at the beginning of the anime, his reaction was this: "Oh boo hoo. kthxbai." Emotional bond where? Kirito is too perfect. He can do everything by himself. He killed a dungeon boss all by himself, etc. Everyone wants to be like him. That's not interesting at all. Then we got Asuna, at first she looked like she could destroy anyone at any moment. After that? They made her look like she became super "weak." She barely gets any interesting show time. The most interesting parts were the introduction and herself, cooking. That's just the tip of the ice burg though. I won't get deeper into it. The light novel is much much better. The anime was so crammed it skipped so much "bonding" moments and dungeon levels. Again, this anime had an amazing idea. Of course, the anime turned bad after three or four episodes in.

At least SAO was more understandable in a way compare to Tokyo Ghoul.
    Last edited by Niggerbetrip; 11-01-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I'll admit that Tokyo Ghoul is very original. The problem with this anime are that they literally pushed +50 chapters from the manga and crammed them into 12 episodes. The character developments were crappy. Kaneki remained a crying baby. There were no developments between him and other characters. It's really hard to follow the plot in this anime because it was a MESS. This anime could have been "saved" if the episodes were expanded more. Pretty much the problem of this anime is the cramming. If you read the manga, it's A LOT better than the anime. The only enjoyment from that anime were the action scenes.

Now for SAO, this anime got an amazing idea. Too bad, it was crammed too. The character developments is ??? Look at Kirito. He has no feelings at all. The girl that died at the beginning of the anime, his reaction was this: "Oh boo hoo. kthxbai." Emotional bond where? Kirito is too perfect. He can do everything by himself. He killed a dungeon boss all by himself, etc. Everyone wants to be like him. That's not interesting at all. Then we got Asuna, at first she looked like she could destroy anyone at any moment. After that? They made her look like she became super "weak." She barely gets any interesting show time. The most interesting parts were the introduction and herself, cooking. That's just the tip of the ice burg though. I won't get deeper into it. The light novel is much much better. The anime was so crammed it skipped so much "bonding" moments and dungeon levels. Again, this anime had an amazing idea. Of course, the anime turned bad after three or four episodes in.

Holy fuck way to long, all you had to say was "i dont like the idea" or "it was a shit adaptation"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
    Holy fuck way to long, all you had to say was "i dont like the idea" or "it was a shit adaptation"
    I like to be specific and detailed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I like to be specific and detailed.
    Well you should do that kinda stuff for a episode reviews or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well you should do that kinda stuff for a episode reviews or something.
    Why would I do that for an episode review? People usually just review the whole anime. You know? Just go take a look at MAL. Even they usually just review the whole anime. It was just a nice and detailed reply to @Gaar so he understands. I do not want to get into a debate with him about Tokyo Ghoul and SAO. This is only if that were to happen that is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Why would I do that for an episode review? People usually just review the whole anime. You know? Just go take a look at MAL. Even they usually just review the whole anime. It was just a nice and detailed reply to @Gaar so he understands. I do not want to get into a debate with him about Tokyo Ghoul and SAO. This is only if that were to happen that is.
    I'm saying you could tell us your opinions of a new episode of a ongoing series, its good for the anime section and a good way to get posts without shit posting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm saying you could tell us your opinions of a new episode of a ongoing series, its good for the anime section and a good way to get posts without shit posting.
    That's not what this thread is about in my opinion. He's asking for "Either it be because of over hype or shitty adaptation or just a plain fuck up, post a few anime that you really hate (you have to have watched it, but you didn't have to finish it)" I gave him a simple and short answer. So he asked me that question, that's why the text was so big. You're suppose to answer questions like that with details. Anyways, I got your point a long time ago. I'm not shit posting though. I'm still contributing to the thread's topic. I think you're making a big deal out of this. I'm dropping this now.
    Last edited by Niggerbetrip; 11-02-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Thanks

I ended up reading the manga a few months after watching the anime. When i first watched TG I thought it was pretty good but that was mainly because i one shotted it and wasn't realizing the plot holes etc in the show. But after I read the manga i realized how flawed the anime is. and i totally agree with what you are saying. I think this anime would have been much better if their budget was enough for a 25 ep season.

As for SAO I can't really remember a whole lot about the show as it's been A number of years since I've watched it. I remember enjoying the first 12or so episodes that they were actually in SAO. But I agree that it was kinda gay that he was a beta player so he was already OP af. They did that so he didn't need much character dev. Although they fixed that some what in season 2 where he was a default character with no boosts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post

As for SAO I can't really remember a whole lot about the show as it's been A number of years since I've watched it. I remember enjoying the first 12or so episodes that they were actually in SAO. But I agree that it was kinda gay that he was a beta player so he was already OP af. They did that so he didn't need much character dev. Although they fixed that some what in season 2 where he was a default character with no boosts.
    You gotta read the light novels for SAO series man. It's so much better than the anime series.

Thanks
    You gotta read the light novels for SAO series man. It's so much better than the anime series.
    Not at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Not at all.
    You're saying that the anime series is better than the the novels? Obviously they're both bad but I think it's still better than the anime series.

Thanks
    not really intrested tbh. I'd rather spend my time on something new and enjoyable.

Thanks
    You're saying that the anime series is better than the the novels? Obviously they're both bad but I think it's still better than the anime series.
    No, I'm saying that the light novel didn't improve anything. It was still the same bad series with the same issues.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast