Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[FLASH SALE: $30 ONLY] COSMIC: RELAUNCH | $900/MONTH+ | AUTOPILOT

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyTime View Post
    9/10

Review: One of the best books I've read in a while.The method is absolutely original and making money with this is actually achievable. Also the book is lucid, coherent, filler-less, and easy to read. Of course getting the customers may look a little difficult at first but with proper/basic Google searching that shouldn't be a problem at all! Never tried it yet but it is very possible to make money with this.

Advantages: Original (honestly many money making ebooks aren't anymore), the method can be done with simple Google searching, well put together, no illegal shit involved, and if you are dedicated enough in searching up stuff you can get the most customers to give you a monthly income (hence where the $500 with minimal effort comes from)

Disadvantages: Only one actually, need to scout for customers... this is not hard however because unlike other methods which have to wait for customers , in this one you go find customers and contact them, which makes it very original and worth to buy overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
    [Read Only Vouch Review]

Originality - 9/10

I have seen this method like once but never on mpgh.

Method - 10/10

It is relatively easy to do and it will surely get you $500 per month or maybe more. The method is whitehat and pretty interesting in many ways. All you really have to do is do a quick search on google and nothing illegal is involved. It is a well thought out method. There are times it can be time-consuming so $500 a month is reasonable.

Price - 8/10

Price is actually pretty good. You can make a good chunk of money with little work which is a good deal. Only $17.99 so you will be able to make your money's worth in no time.

Support - N/A

Seller is really nice and is someone you would know you can get support from. Absolutely good for business.

Overall - 9/10

I will keep this short and on point. Method is easy but may be time-consuming sometimes. Seller is very nice. The price is very reasonable and good(you will make your money back). eBook is 9 pages long and has some pictures to help you out which is really nice if you are doing it for the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post

[Read Only]

ORIGINALITY
    Rating 10/10
    Never seen this before on MPGH.
    ]
    METHOD
    Rating 9.5/10
    It is a quite easy and quick to do, it guarantees you to earn up to $500 easily. All you have to do is quickly search on google and by time you'll get used to it taking less time. It simply requires you to google it. It might take some time in first try but when you get used to it, you'll be able to speed up the process too, and there will be times where it might take more than usual time, but I guess it is worth for over $500.

DIFFICULTY
    Rating 9/10
    It is quite simply, and it is easy to do, but it may take some time.

PRICE
    Rating 10/10
    Price is perfect for something like this since it requires some time but it also guarantees you to make some profit.

OVERALL
    Rating 9.5/10

Method is quite easy and simply, might consume some time but worth it. OP is also really nice and friendly. Price suits the e-book quite well and it is quite reasonable. The e-book is 9 page long and it is quite well made, provides pictures to guide you on your first try.
    Quote Originally Posted by hasa2010 View Post
    Just received my copy!

This is an incredibly unique ebook and I've seen nothing like it before! It's well written and easy to follow and also includes some templates to help you out. Overall nice book and I'll be testing it out later on
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Vouch Copy Review
    Read only review

Originallity
    8.9/10
    To be honest, I've seen this method in another forum but OP's method is improved and he has included some good tips and some other stuff which make this ebook better. I've not found any similar ebook in MPGH based on my research

Method
    8/10
    Method itself is easy to do and It doesn't require any special skills, it doesn't require any type of investment. The ebook says you can get $500+ in month, an I am pretty sure you can earn more than that. You don't have to put a lot of effort in order to reach those profits. Sometimes, you need to wait because you've to get customers.

Price
    9/10

Price is perfect and you can get more than what you've invested in a few days.

Overall
    9/10The method is easy as a cake. The ebook is well written and has 9 pages with some pictures to help you. Seller is nice and he is ready to provide help if you needed. Price is affordable and reasonable. Actually, I am going to use this method to get profits from it!

Good luck with sales Chanchanbimy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    +vouch, did indeed purchase a copy
    Have not tested yet but I believe it will work. Just have to put some work in
    This method is amazing! I've tried it now myself and I got good profits from it!
    I recommend buying this if you need an ez job for ez profits. GLWS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Borden View Post
    Just received my copy of the ebook, so far so good! I highly recommend chanchan, he is very professional and the transaction went very fast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    Just had a happy customer contact me with some earning proof, waiting for him to post on the thread to confirm this but here is the message he sent me on Skype!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane423 View Post
    Purchased, it is a very interesting idea that I have not seen before. I just spent an hour on it, and I will update soon what I earn from that hour of work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
    READ ONLY

The Method

Seems like a well written Ebook, with steps and some pictures. I found very few, if any, grammatical/spelling issues. I can see how it you can make money off of this, but it does require effor and work. It does require Google searching and a little bit of research. You do need a proficiency in English for it to work easier. You can really make as much money as you want, it just depends on the deal you strike with your client. The whole process for one client shouldn't take more than an hour for $30+. An hour to make your money back, how awesome! I haven't actually tried it yet but I will be dedicating 15+ hours a week to do this. I would recommend once you start getting the flow of money, to buy the two modules.

Requirements

You need internet, but this method can be done on a phone/computer. No programs are needed except for a way to contact your client and a good search engine.

I won't be rating the ebook yet until I try it, so I will be editing this post soon.
    +1 will recommend to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by XiamRally View Post
    Vouch, Chan is very professional and flexible. It took me only three minutes after paying to receive the ebook. The method is really well-explained and easy to understand. It doesn't take long if you have basic google search knowledge and a brain. Once you find a client, you're set for $30+. The more work you put into this, the more money you make. This method is whitehat and easy to do. The price is fair and can easily be re-earned through one client while doing this method.
    Quote Originally Posted by Threatable View Post
    Huge vouch for him! Fast and quick and I really hope to do this for a while!
    Quote Originally Posted by Realmlife22 View Post
    I just bought the method and i will update you guys on how much i make within the next following month, it is a saturatable method and it can be fustrating to not being able to find any customer (this is my first thought of it). But i am about to go look for my first one right now so wish me luck guys and ill keep my vouch updated : )
    Quote Originally Posted by lpzrules View Post
    vouchhhh
    Just got the ebook with 2x module. Seller is super friendly and responsive . The module will be delivered by next week as he is working on it . He is super confident that this book will surely give returns . So let me get to work and update on the $$$$$. Thanks again ... will advice people to have a look into this
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendama165 View Post
    So I got the Pro version of the E-Book and the additional AutoPilot and 2X Earnings Modules and I have to say this is a very clever way of earning money. At first it may seems a bit confusing or maybe a bit scary, but OP is a nice guy that will answer all questions and has most stuff templated to give you an idea of how stuff should or could look like.

Definitely something that can open your mind into other directions.

Overall I'd say 10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxieing1 View Post
    Confirm that we are talking?

Edit: Just read the ebook and it is something I will 100% be starting asap. The method itself seems unique, as I have never heard anyone ever talk about it. It is also quite easy to follow. Everything is included in the eBook and leaves out no detail. It does require some work, and unless you pay for the auto pilot function, it is not auto pilot. However, this is still a great book and you should give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekkathat View Post
    bought the method. seems very logical and legit.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 02-19-2018 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Requested.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanchanbimy For This Useful Post:

Ace (10-16-2016),hasa2010 (10-16-2016)

Thanks
    Approval Copy Notes: I'd like to first start off by saying the ebook is justly priced, well laid out, easy to read and the information is displayed in an organized manner making it as a reader easier to understand which is the important part.

Method is interesting, can't really estimate a yield on how much money you'll make, I can see it making money, just not sure how much because of the way the method is. Does require a bit of 'work' but it's relatively easy.

GLWS

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Chanchanbimy (10-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Vouch copy ?
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Vouch copy ?
    Sent it to you on Skype

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanchanbimy For This Useful Post:

Ace (10-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy. @Chanchanbimy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy. @Chanchanbimy
    Sent it to you on Skype

Thanks
    Added you on Skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    Sent it to you on Skype
    Vouch COpy? Add me on skype, mpgh.4mccakes or click the freeze in my sig :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Does to require a CC/Bank?
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Vouch COpy? Add me on skype, mpgh.4mccakes or click the freeze in my sig :P
    Added you on Skype. That was the final vouch copy.

EDIT: Too late! @Kimchi got it first :P If I frel that more vouch copies are necessary, I know who to talk to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fartniture™ View Post
    Does to require a CC/Bank?
    No, this does not require a CC/Bank.
    Last edited by Chanchanbimy; 10-15-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    9/10

Review: One of the best books I've read in a while.The method is absolutely original and making money with this is actually achievable. Also the book is lucid, coherent, filler-less, and easy to read. Of course getting the customers may look a little difficult at first but with proper/basic Google searching that shouldn't be a problem at all! Never tried it yet but it is very possible to make money with this.

Advantages: Original (honestly many money making ebooks aren't anymore), the method can be done with simple Google searching, well put together, no illegal shit involved, and if you are dedicated enough in searching up stuff you can get the most customers to give you a monthly income (hence where the $500 with minimal effort comes from)

Disadvantages: Only one actually, need to scout for customers... this is not hard however because unlike other methods which have to wait for customers , in this one you go find customers and contact them, which makes it very original and worth to buy overall.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DestinyTime For This Useful Post:

Chanchanbimy (10-16-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyTime View Post
    9/10

Thank you very much for purchasing and your very kind review! Please update with earnings when you start!

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    [Read Only Vouch Review]

Originality - 9/10

Method - 10/10

It is relatively easy to do and it will surely get you $500 per month or maybe more. The method is whitehat and pretty interesting in many ways. All you really have to do is do a quick search on google and nothing illegal is involved. It is a well thought out method. There are times it can be time-consuming so $500 a month is reasonable.

Price - 8/10

Price is actually pretty good. You can make a good chunk of money with little work which is a good deal. Only $17.99 so you will be able to make your money's worth in no time.

Support - N/A

Seller is really nice and is someone you would know you can get support from. Absolutely good for business.

Overall - 9/10

I will keep this short and on point. Method is easy but may be time-consuming sometimes. Seller is very nice. The price is very reasonable and good(you will make your money back). eBook is 9 pages long and has some pictures to help you out which is really nice if you are doing it for the first time.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
    [Read Only Vouch Review]

Originality - 9/10

Method - 10/10

Price - 8/10

Support - N/A

Overall - 9/10

Thank you very much for the quality vouch!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

[Read Only]

ORIGINALITY
    Rating 10/10
    Never seen this before on MPGH.
    ]
    METHOD
    Rating 9.5/10
    It is a quite easy and quick to do, it guarantees you to earn up to $500 easily. All you have to do is quickly search on google and by time you'll get used to it taking less time. It simply requires you to google it. It might take some time in first try but when you get used to it, you'll be able to speed up the process too, and there will be times where it might take more than usual time, but I guess it is worth for over $500.

DIFFICULTY
    Rating 9/10
    It is quite simply, and it is easy to do, but it may take some time.

PRICE
    Rating 10/10
    Price is perfect for something like this since it requires some time but it also guarantees you to make some profit.

OVERALL
    Rating 9.5/10

Method is quite easy and simply, might consume some time but worth it. OP is also really nice and friendly. Price suits the e-book quite well and it is quite reasonable. The e-book is 9 page long and it is quite well made, provides pictures to guide you on your first try.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast