Thanks

Is this game coded in "flash"?

Hi

I'm completely new to coding and i'm not sure even if i want to get into it , but i've played this browser game called " naruto online ". There are so many variants of it of all anime and games. They just open servers after servers and make shit ton's of money since people just pay to win like crazy(500-2000€).

Anyway , i just wondered if any of you guys know what it was made with? What kind of " coding " ? when i right click the game it speaks about "Adobe Flash Player".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomitk View Post
    Hi

I'm completely new to coding and i'm not sure even if i want to get into it , but i've played this browser game called " naruto online ". There are so many variants of it of all anime and games. They just open servers after servers and make shit ton's of money since people just pay to win like crazy(500-2000€).

Anyway , i just wondered if any of you guys know what it was made with? What kind of " coding " ? when i right click the game it speaks about "Adobe Flash Player".
    Any game that requires a flash player is integrated with the flash player to be able to use. Seems like this was just a question so there is your answer.

Make sure to leave a like if I helped!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freedomitk View Post
    Hi

Any game that requires a flash player is integrated with the flash player to be able to use. Seems like this was just a question so there is your answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes, Flash.

The programming language for Flash is called ActionScript 3