Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    blueyskyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8

    CHEAP $3.50 Accounts Spotify,Netflix,Hulu,VPNs,HBO and more

    Hey i am selling accounts for $3.50 if have any questions or want to buy PLEASE add me on *****
    Accounts List
    netflix,spotify,HBO now,porn accounts like brazzerz reailty kings etc,
    minecraft,NFL,
    DirectTVWWE Network Hulu,VPNS,
    Crunchyrol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ef8020025ebf9df4b4b010b8df638c6d.jpg  

    proof 3.png  

    21f3ddfc9325297383620cabdae39d1b.png  

    Last edited by Azerila; 12-04-2020 at 11:24 PM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blueyskyz For This Useful Post:

    lilcrise (10-30-2016),Tekzff (11-12-2016),thunderghee (10-28-2016),ZecronClaw (10-25-2016)

  3. #2
    HPDeskJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Great service. Highly Recommend

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to HPDeskJett For This Useful Post:

    blueyskyz (10-25-2016)

  5. #3
    ZecronClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Happy
    good service. seller was nice, answered my questions and everything went fast +1

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ZecronClaw For This Useful Post:

    blueyskyz (10-25-2016)

  7. #4
    URL7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How is 3,50$ cheap if there are peopl selling the same thing as low as 0,15$?

  8. #5
    blueyskyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    ok sir you can just go buy you from them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by URL7 View Post
    How is 3,50$ cheap if there are peopl selling the same thing as low as 0,15$?
    ok sir you can just go buy you from them

  9. #6
    blueyskyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Bump.bump.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Still need accounts HMU on *****
    Last edited by blueyskyz; 10-26-2016 at 06:33 AM.

  10. #7
    URL7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just saying 3,50$ is an absurd for something you can crack with ease

  11. #8
    Yeeit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12,223
    Posts
    2,429
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you have nordvpn or airvpn?

  12. #9
    blueyskyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeit View Post
    Do you have nordvpn or airvpn?
    no sorry sir
    i have
    IPvanish VPN
    ZenMate VPN
    SurfEasy VPN

  13. #10
    thunderghee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    good seller. nice bloke, sorted out my inquiries and got me a cheap account

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to thunderghee For This Useful Post:

    blueyskyz (10-28-2016)

  15. #11
    encoder91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    fuck this guy LMAO he said 15$ for hulu and 5$ warranty and he cussed me off because i wasn't interested. who ever needs netflix hulu spotify or any account i will sell u WAYYYY cheaper than this peice of shit. and i will go first. dont get scammed by this loser come to me!

  16. #12
    blueyskyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by encoder91 View Post
    fuck this guy LMAO he said 15$ for hulu and 5$ warranty and he cussed me off because i wasn't interested. who ever needs netflix hulu spotify or any account i will sell u WAYYYY cheaper than this peice of shit. and i will go first. dont get scammed by this loser come to me!
    sir you just wasted my time so igot pissed and went off at you i am sorry for swearing at you should of and my prices are $3.50 2 week warranty,$5 one month warranty and $15 lifetime warranty.why would a seller message if you have they accounts already that seems little weird,and im 100% legit and not a scammer

  17. #13
    encoder91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by blueyskyz View Post
    sir you just wasted my time so igot pissed and went off at you i am sorry for swearing at you should of and my prices are $3.50 2 week warranty,$5 one month warranty and $15 lifetime warranty.why would a seller message if you have they accounts already that seems little weird,and im 100% legit and not a scammer
    hahai wasted your time YET YOU ADDED ME retard. we talked for literally 2 minutes then u cuss me off cause i refuse to buy your shitty hulu for 15 dollars. fucking idiot. take your sorry and stick em in your ass.

  18. #14
    blueyskyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by encoder91 View Post
    hahai wasted your time YET YOU ADDED ME retard. we talked for literally 2 minutes then u cuss me off cause i refuse to buy your shitty hulu for 15 dollars. fucking idiot. take your sorry and stick em in your ass.
    okay sir please leave this post if you're not gonna accept my sorry and be rude

  19. #15
    URL7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I offered lifetime warranty on my accounts for no extra charge and would sell 10 accounts for only 0,50$... 15$ for one account is a fuckin steal jesus christ. Whoever buys from this guy, i pitty you really

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 03:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 12:08 PM
  3. [WTS] Premium Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, WWE, UFC, Starbucks & More
    By Luke1337 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2015, 01:55 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 03:47 AM
  5. [WTS] 0,75$ Each Account Including : Spotify/Netflix/Hulu/Crunchy Roll and Minecraft Alts
    By ☭Gadsila☭ in forum Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-22-2015, 07:49 PM