Thanks

[EAST][WEST][VOUCHED SELLER]S>My method to make guaranteed 60-90mil+ gold per day

So I've been using this method for the larger part of this past year and at this point I've pretty much quit due to life, no time to play anymore so I figured I mind as well pass this off to a few people. This is also an excellent time of the year to be using this method so that's another reason I decided to sell this method. Highly recommend you purchase this method immediately as the market will play even more in your favor right now, increasing profits from what I've listed in the title for the next 4-6+ months approximately if not more.

I'll first list some requirements that must be met, otherwise you won't make as much as I've listed in the title.

NOTE: You WILL be working hard for your gold, farming for SEVERAL hours a day but income is consistent and what you'll be farming for IS NOT rare, this IS NOT scroll farming, the materials farmed for are fairly common, just no one has the proper method to farm the material in large amounts.

IMPORTANT - 1: At least three level 90 characters. Characters must all be on separate accounts. You must have at least one main character with the stats I've listed on #4.

IMPORTANT - 2: To prevent over saturation you'll be required to delete all of your friends from your friends list. I am dead serious about this and it's not a joke. If you do not heed my warning on this you can kiss this method goodbye - your friends will tell their friends that you're farming the same thing for 10 hours a day and now everyone is doing it, everyone is selling these items you're farming now and you won't be able to sell it for as much anymore. You're in charge of keeping this method a secret like I have for all this time, telling no one so you can get rich with it like I did. This is also why I'm only selling this to 3 people, to prevent over saturation.

3. Approximately 10-12 hours free time to play Vindictus per day - This is very intense farming and naturally the more hours you put in the more money you make, less time you have the less you make and there is very little downtime doing this. This is for those of you who are able to "no-life" the game, have a lot of time available to play the game but don't know what to do with your time, where to make the very best use of all this free time you have, this is for you and that was me. I was blessed to have discovered this and now I'm passing on the blessing to a few people, at a price.

4. Proper system specs. The computer I've done this with has the following specs. You should be fine as long as your system is close to these system specs but the more the better. I HIGHLY recommend better specs than the below. You can list your system specs and I can try to find out if they're good enough.
    - Windows 7 (any windows PC will do)
    - AMD FX-6300 3.5 Ghz Processor
    - 8 gb DDR3 RAM
    - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Video Card

5. Proper character stats. Minimum stats are as follows. Again only one of your characters need to have these stats.
    -20k+ attack/m-attack (the more the better)
    -90 balance
    -100-110+ crit (the more the better)
    -Approximately 40 attack speed (fairly negligible)

6. Some gold and/or NX to purchase VIP (+1 core drop) and a Cadet Badge or any other item that gives you +10 LUK (Valentine Package, Swaglyfe Package) to give you a second additional core drop for each of your three characters you're farming with. Also the gold spent for VIP/Cadet Badge will be recouped when you begin farming but this is required to start.

Nearly 24/7 Support:Once you've made your purchase I will be available via Skype and also Teamviewer if necessary to make sure everything is done properly so you can make your money. We can also have group Skype conversations in case multiple users need help at the same time or if you want to use the Skype screen-sharing function to show any issues your having or questions you have. I'll be available to support you for most hours of the day, night and early morning.

Price: $300
    NOTE: Limited to 3 USERS ONLY. First come first served. Once 3 users have purchased the method, sales are closed. This is to prevent over saturation of the method.

Special Single User Only Offer:$600
    If you'd like to purchase the method and be the ONLY one who has knowledge of it and fully control the monopoly of these items you're farming for and in turn better control the marketplace you can pay $600. If you choose to purchase this way I'll end all sales immediately and you can reap the gold benefits all for yourself and will have no other serious competition on the marketplace. This is for those of you who know you have the several hours required for this method every day and are looking to possibly start a gold selling service to profit in real money from the method.

Payment methods accepted: Moneygram (paid via Debit/Credit Card or cash)

VOUCHES
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7766153
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post9548638
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post9629261
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post8426838
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7098797
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1177879

When ready to purchase you can contact me via skype at: ******fastlife407

For any questions or concerns you can leave a reply to this thread or send me a private message. Will usually respond within minutes if I'm not sleeping.
    Last edited by Helper666; 10-28-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Thanks
    bump.

Also have two spare 90 accounts I can offer for an additional cost with some +10 LUK items that I used to use for this method for those interested in purchasing the method but don't have the three 90 accounts required

Thanks
    One copy sold.

Only 2 copies of the method remaining.

Two spare level 90 accounts with +10 LUK items and some VIP for this method still available as an add-on purchase as well in case you don't have the two additional 90 accounts required to do this.

Thanks
    bump

2 copies and two 90 accounts for the method still available
    Last edited by Helper666; 11-03-2016 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    bump

1 copy of the method sold 2 remaining

Three 90 accounts also available in case you don't meet the account requirement.

Thanks
    bump

1 copy of the method sold. 2 copies remaining.

Three 90 accounts also available in case you don't meet the account requirement.

Thanks
    bump

This is the very best time of the year to make use of this with the recent updates to the game.

Easily make a stable 100mil+ every day.

1 copy of the method sold 2 remaining.
    Last edited by Helper666; 11-18-2016 at 10:04 AM.