Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    How Intal This ?? Please Help idk how to use it ;d

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asslander View Post
    eh.. So this bot just sold my acrop for 1 vit.. There was no option to choose what you wanted to sell your items for, so I assumed the script would have some sort of connection to realmeye. But no, apparently it just accepts every damn offer?
    If you had read about how to use it you would see there are a ton of settings. No where in the main post, or any of the reply to the post, is realmeye mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by kirito558 View Post
    How Intal This ?? Please Help idk how to use it ;d
    use k-relay, put the dll in the plugins folder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well 1 dont no how to do this so plz help me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckkkk View Post
    well 1 dont no how to do this so plz help me
    You need to explain what about it you dont understand. Did you read the first post? It goes over how to use it. Are you saying you dont know how to set up k-relay? are you saying that you have k-relay up and running with this plugin running, but you dont know how to make it start trading? I cant help you if you dont tell me what you need help with...

Thanks
    I think i just got scammed ._. . The plugin didnt save my settings apparently and just traded my 4 life for nothing?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed v2 View Post
    I think i just got scammed ._. . The plugin didnt save my settings apparently and just traded my 4 life for nothing?
    It wouldnt trade the 4 life unless you had 4 life on the selling side of the settings. If so, then yes it would probably trade the 4 life for nothing. But it wont trade anything unless you have it in the settings, so you must of saved it with only some of the settings in there or something.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    It wouldnt trade the 4 life unless you had 4 life on the selling side of the settings. If so, then yes it would probably trade the 4 life for nothing. But it wont trade anything unless you have it in the settings, so you must of saved it with only some of the settings in there or something.
    i remember saving it clearly. I checked the settings after my life disappeared and found the buy column empty. However, am 100% sure i filled both columns and pressed save before the trade. Doesn't make sense for me to just save the sell column and save.

Thanks
    Thank you will you be able to fix it so declined trades wont stay on the screen? and can you make it so the trader stops when it's done?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Can someone please help me? I am having a problem with the settings; whenever I try to type something in for my char to spam, It doesn't save. Everything else works fine. I don't know if it is a problem with my installation or something else.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaster03 View Post
    Can someone please help me? I am having a problem with the settings; whenever I try to type something in for my char to spam, It doesn't save. Everything else works fine. I don't know if it is a problem with my installation or something else.
    When you re-open the settings, the message you had saved before does not load in the GUI like the items do. The original message you saved will still exist until you hit save again.

Thanks
    The bot doesn't stop spamming after it's done trading.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tropic_psycho View Post
    The bot doesn't stop spamming after it's done trading.
    The bot will continue to spam the message as long as there are enough items to complete the seller side of the trade. If you put 2 def in the seller side config but have 5 def in your inventory, it will continue to trade until there are less then 2 def in your inventory. Once it can no longer successfully complete the seller side of the config, it will stop spamming the message. It will still enter a trade with someone though, but will cancel the trade since it doesnt have the items. Oh and to reply to your earlier post, because the the plugin is interacting with the server directly, there is no way it can close the trade window on the client. The client might detect that the trade has been canceled and it will close the trade screen, but theres no way i to guarantee that. That doesnt mean it isnt still working/trading with someone else though.

Thanks
    Failed to load plugin C:\users\debug\traderbot.dll! an item with the same key has already been added
    to fix this i deleted like all the traderbot.dll except for one which i put with the plugins
    this took the piss you know just saying
    I like to blink and i also like to blink because its fun and i want to build a temple in peru so that you can go to my temple in peru when its built.
    Also my favourite hobby and occupation is school and peru temples

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafizrrahman View Post
    Failed to load plugin C:\users\debug\traderbot.dll! an item with the same key has already been added
    to fix this i deleted like all the traderbot.dll except for one which i put with the plugins
    this took the piss you know just saying
    I have no idea what you are trying to say. The plugin works no problem (as a lot of posts in this thread show). Seems whatever error you experienced is on your side.

Thanks
    Your trader bot worked to well that i consumed the skin i just bought on my alt account because i ulted tabbed and then saw the skin in my inventory and was like fuck yea, and consumed it on the mule...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacticalsnake For This Useful Post:

toddddd (01-07-2017)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast