Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 126th Edition

126th Edition - October 31st, 2016
    Happy Halloween!

The 14th Pharaoh Competition Nominations are back again! This time, it is all about you. No staff are allowed to be nominated, make sure you let your voice be heard. Vote here!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Pokemon Go, Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, Pokemon Go Skype Group, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Month contest. Please visit here to submit a signature for the theme, sports. The winner will receive $10, courtesy of Dynasty!
    - The MPGH Pharaoh competition has arrived again. This round, no staff at all can be nominated. If you want to nominate someone, visit here!

• @Vader is now a Gaming News writer for the News Force!
    • @Lightning is now a Technology News writer for the News Force!

Abuse of the Week:
    @Thunder had their name changed to PewDiePie by the infamous administrator, [MPGH]arunforce.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:
    None this week

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the October Space Themed Signature of the Month is Ethereal. We will be featuring his signature for the next few editions to inspire others to participate.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering, Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats, and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Other First Person Shooters Hacks, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Ameer
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luffy
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooters Hacks)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    (Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Chaos
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Felix
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Mochizuki
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

England's oldest hotel devoured by fire
    England's 300-year old hotel, the Royal Clarence Hotel, was demolished by a fire on October 28th. Over 100 firefighters fought the fire but were unsuccessful in containing it. The fire lasted through the night and burned through all stories and tore through the roof of the monumental building. Fortunately, no one was killed or injured. The fire started in the Castle Fine Art gallery and spread to the Well House Tavern, a cafe in the hotel, and became out of hand. The fire is contained, but the firefighters are expected to stay until Sunday. Building control engineers have said that the building was expected to crumble away, even after the fire is put out.

6.6 magnitude earthquake hits Italy
    A massive 6.6 magnitude earthquake rips through central Italy-stronger than the previous 6.1 and 5.5 magnitude earthquakes earlier this week. Among the many people affected, only 20 were injured, many lightly. Residents are forced to live in their cars and around 15,000 people are without electricity. Not only was this Italy's most powerful earthquake in 36 years, but the damage caused was catastrophic, due to the poor and ancient foundation and structure of the buildings in Italy, with most buildings being over a millennium old. The quake struck at 7:40 local time in Norcia, destroying many of the churches and villages as it spread.

EA bans entire country from using their services
    It looks like EA has completely banned the entire South East Asian country Myanmar from using their Origin service and lost any games purchased on their accounts. This has been brought up in concern by many of the members of the community that reside there, and they are very frustrated. one user saying they can no longer access their 20 or so games, of which they've "spent hundreds of dollars on." "I was trying to log into Origin a few days ago and got a bizarre 'Access Denied' message," is what the user said. "I googled it and found that 'Origin is no longer available in Myanmar." Clearly the users have noticed what is going on and they want this to be reverted. You can find the original complaint to EA on their support page HERE.
    Source

If you are thinking about to buy the new Titanfall game. Here are some good reasons you should consider it.
    Unlike almost* every other shooter that will launch this year or in the past, EA and Respawn have decided to not charge for multiplayer DLC, instead you can have them for free when they are released. The Angel City map, which is a remaster of one of the maps from the first Titanfall will be the firs example about this new policy.This is an brave move because everybody now try to get several more bucks from the normal player for few digital goods . Battlefield One, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Doom and many other shooters all have SP that include multiplayer DLC maps and/or guns. This is the reason why some players can't play with their friends who can afford the paid DLC map, or are destroyed from some new DLC gun.
    Maybe there will be at some point some paid content but it will be onlly for the single player area of the game. “This means no splitting up the community and it all starts with the legendary Angel City map, remastered from the original Titanfall,” said Respawn in a post on the Titanfall website. “This means once you’ve purchased Titanfall 2, your investment includes a full single player campaign, the full multiplayer maps and modes, and long-term support with no hidden costs. ” Titanfall 2 will not have a season pass, instead all future maps and modes will be free updates for all players.
    Source

The new MacBook Pro is here
    After four years since Apple released the last member of its high-end laptop family. Four long years of waiting for the next announcement from them, the day is finally here. Tim Cook showed off what Apple has been working on the whole time at a warm event at their home ship in Cupertino.
    The company finally showed off the refreshed version of the Pro on the 25th anniversary of the release of their PowerBook (their first notebook), featuring a secondary display between the keyboard and screen as some leaks suggested.
    Apple calls it Touch Bar, the mini Retina display that replaces the Mac's ordinary row of function keys. This display is a multi-touch screen with support for up to 10 fingers that helps perform a wide variety of tasks, from selecting emojis to displaying tools for apps, based on the task the user is doing at the time.
    They also showed off a peek of functionality with key partners like Adobe and Algoriddim as well as support for Word, PowerPoint and Excel on the way. Get a handful of editing tools like cropping, alignment and photo straightening only by clicking into photos, for video editing, you can control timing forward and backward with a swipe.
    According to Apple, this is the thinnest and most light version of Pro. The 13-inch version of the notebook is 14.9mm thick, that is 13% thinner than the MacBook Air. The 15-inch version weighs four pounds and the 13-inch version comes in at three pounds.
    Source

HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, and Acer's VR Headsets
    In an attempt to join the market for virtual reality, a few very known companies have announced that they will ship VR headsets soon for a starting price of $299. These companies include: HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, and Acer. These companies are currently working together to make a universal VR headset that will be compatible across their brand on computers. These VR headsets are tailored towards the average consumer and has built in technology to accommodate that. The VR headset will have six degrees of freedom sensors which allow users to use the headset in confined spaces and without any external sensors.

Microsoft has also jumped on the VR hype and have been developing their own VR headset known as the HoloLens. Currently, Microsoft is not going into this alone as they are partnering up with various companies. Microsoft plans to sell their VR headsets as a commodity meaning these VR headsets can be used for various tasks, not just gaming. As a consumer, it safe to say that the HTC Vive and the Oculus Rift have made their mark in the VR gaming scene and currently remains one of the top. Its smart for Microsoft and other companies to tackle a different approach in the VR industry. There hasn't been much information released yet about the headset but there has been demos of it in actions. Overall, it looks promising and if the price tag is right, many people will purchase one.

Source

Asap Mob - Cozy Tapes Vol. 1
    The anticipated Cozy Tapes Vol. 1 has been released. The feature list for this album is looking immaculate. All of Asap Mob, Tyler The Creator, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty and many more. The cover art for this tape is a tribute to ASAP Yams. If you're unaware he passed away last year around the time ASAP Rocky's latest album was released. A few of the songs on this tape we've heard already like "Yamborghini High" and "Crazy Brazy". The best concert I've ever been to involved ASAP Ferg and MadeinTyo and both of these artists are on this tape. I'm extremely excited to dig in and listen to it. This tribute album is available on Apple Music.

ROD$TA - Orange River EP
    I want to take this section of the news today to plug my friend Rod. I met Rod on campus one day while riding the bus and basically we bonded over clothes and skateboarding. Rod is an awesome dude with great flow and style in music. He released an EP today (Oct 31) that I haven't been able to listen to quite yet but want to bring to light. All of the previous music Rod has made I enjoy so I'm especially excited to listen to this tape.
    Listen to this EP here.

[IMG]https://cdn.thedailybeas*****m/content/dailybeast/articles/2016/10/25/2016-world-series-chicago-cubs-vs-cleveland-indians-live-stream-and-full-schedule/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/49245721.cached.jpg[/IMG]

Cleveland Indians lead Chicago Cubs in World Series 3-2.
    The Cleveland Indians are ahead of the Chicago Cubs in the World Series 3-2. Game 6 will be in Cleveland. Game 7 will also be in Cleveland if necessary. The Cubs, who were down 3-1 in the series have a tough road ahead of them. The last time a team that came back from a 3-1 deficit were the Kansas City Royals in 1985 (31 years). The Cubs were favored to win the series at the start, but their offense has been sluggish in games 1, 3, and 5. Chicago’s Jake Arrieta will take on the Indians’ Josh Tomlin in game 6. Regardless of who wins this series, both teams have already altered their notorious history of not being able to make it to the World Series. The Cubs haven't won a world series in over a century. Game 6 will be on at 8 P.M. EST on FOX.

Art world embraces emojis of tech world
    In 1999 12x12 pixel designs were a phenomena in Japan at the time. What were these things? They were emojis.
    Unicode Consortium, which now controls emoji standards, translated the emoji into the Unicode standard (Kurita 5).
    This week New York's Museum of Modern Art acquired a set of 176 emojis. They were a gift from a phone company.
    New York's Museum of Modern Art plans to use these emojis in comparison to modern day emojis to show how technology has evolved since 1999. To date Unicode Consortium now consists of almost 1,800 different emoji's. Now if that doesn't know how how art in technology hasn't changed then I don't know what else does!
    source

Nikon's long expected action cameras start shipping
    Nikon, the latest brand going after the action camera market now starts shipping their new product. The Nikon KeyMission are Nikon's latest release and have now started shipping from retailers in the US. The Nikon KeyMissions come as three different models, the KeyMission 80 is priced at $270, the KeyMission 170 at $399, and the KeyMission 360 at $499. This can be purchased on amazon and other retail stores around United States. All three models are shockproof and water resistant, the KeyMission 80 is the only model that records are 1080p while the other two models record at 4k!
    source

CSGO Hacks and Cheats
    This week @antep2727 created a Glow Health Hack for CSGO! This hack is extremely simple to use as always. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. This week's hack only has one feature and that obviously health based glow! Please go check out the rest of the information in the thread! My favorite part about this hack is how convenient it is. It let's you know who has low hell and who high a higher health and this is really helpful so you can kill people with less HP and get more kills. I will definitely be using this hacked client this week! And I suggest that you should try it out as well. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!
    thread

Overwatch Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Overwatch Hacks & Cheats section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Raple.
    Overwatch is a first-person shooter game, developed by Blizzard Entertainment. The game currently costs $69.95 AUD. There are 2 packs you can purchase that grant you more cosmetics such as skins etc.
    Overwatch, like most FPS games, has you put into two teams of 6 players. Within these teams, there will be certain roles assigned where each player will have different attributes etc.
    For those who haven't played Overwatch before, it is definitely worth a try as it does give you excitement.
    The Overwatch section on MPGH provides several hacks which include aimbot, triggerbot, genji combo, no spread, fast reload, and pixelbot.
    If you are struggling at the game, this section is the place to go! With the multitude of hacks you can download, there is no doubt you can have the advantage in the game.

Birth of the Iphone 7
    The IPHONE 7 came out, and everyone around the world has been itching to get one. In Ukraine however, one man proved he would do anything to win an IPHONE 7 by winning a store's competition to get a free one. Now that may not sound weird, but wait till you hear the criteria to win the phone. You had to literally change your name to "IPHONE 7". The 20-year old iPhone Sim (Seven) got the coveted prize Friday. He said he might change it back to his original name, Olexander Turin, when he has children. While I do want an IPHONE 7, I don't think I would change my name, though he did save a lot of money, considering a name change costs $2 while the IPHONE 7 starts at $850.

Interview: [MPGH]Hugo Boss

[MPGH]Hero: Hello Hugo, happy Halloween. How are you doing?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Happy Halloween Hero! I'm doing fine as always. Yourself?

[MPGH]Hero: That's great, and fine, thank you. Tell us about yourself.
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Hi, I’m Hugo, not a Boss though. I’m a human being who is studying in the health industry, particularly in the management field, but also in health policy. My current focus of study is how to tackle patient-centered care around hospitals and long term care facilities across Canada. In the future, I want to assist in policy making to improve the health care system in Canada.

[MPGH]Hero: What are your favourite type of games? Top 3?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: I like strategy type games, so my current top 3 favourite games would be Mount and Blade: Warband, Civilization V, and the Total War Series.

[MPGH]Hero: What are your hobbies?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: "Hobbies?" My hobbies include baking cake, playing instruments, and going to the gym. I plan to open a bakery at MPGH, so the people of MPGH can enjoy my cakes.

[MPGH]Hero: Any favorite music artists, or perhaps genre of music in particular that you like?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: I don’t listen to modern music because I’m not that type of person. I used to play a lot of classical instruments, so I tend to listen to classical music more because I think it’s relaxing.

[MPGH]Hero: How did you stumble upon MPGH?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: I was trying to get a hack for more GP on Crossfire and that time there was an XTrap bypass available. I also came because I wanted to sell my Cross Fire account. It’s also because MPGH is the #1 game hacking site on the internet, am I right?

[MPGH]Hero: You recently got GMOD, and it has since been that way for a month. How has your experience been so far?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Before I say how my experience has been so far, I would like to thank all the people who nominated, and voted for me during the Global Moderator polls. I highly appreciate all the support I have been given throughout my time at MPGH. The past month was fun, I got to reunite with my former colleagues, and deal with certain things I haven’t done before. I quite enjoy being a Global Moderator.

[MPGH]Hero: Have you come across any challenges as GMOD?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: There are always challenges in life, so yes. Challenges are what makes things fun and failure is what leads to success.

[MPGH]Hero: What future outlooks do you have for yourself?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: My future goal is become a successful health care provider and promote patient centered care using the five main principles in the Canadian Health Act of accessibility, portability, universality, comprehensiveness, and public-administration. How I will achieve it, well… You will need to read my future publications.

[MPGH]Hero: I heard your dog is named Hero. Is that name... based on anyone in particular?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Yeah, I named my dog after a cool dude I met on this site called MPGH. I think his name is [MPGH]Hero.

[MPGH]Hero: Yeah that Hero guy is dope AF, eh?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Totally.

[MPGH]Hero: Before we wrap up this interview, would you like to give a shoutout to anyone?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Going to shoutout to my dog @Hero And temple owner @Flengo.
    My future cake tester @Dave84311, the greatest @Liz, the coolest @arunforce, Mr. Starbucks @NormenJaydenFBI, Hunting you down @Hunter, Mr. Scarce @Mayion, I will not give you a backd00r @BACKD00R, Teacher @Psychotic, Memelord @Raple, old friend @Cataclypse, another old friend @Ameer, another good ol’ friend @Paralyze, something wong @Ahlwong, hugo boobs @Arioch, master @Royce, my mentor @Ravallo, the approved @heythere123, the aligned @Symmetrical, the real @iSmexy, captain @Jim, the batman @T-Bone, fellow Canadians @Shadow @Saboteur @FanticSteal, my buddie @Buddie, the only @Time that I care about, ma boy @Jubs, the colourful @Color, the lord of darkness @DarkLordXYZ, the one and only @Doc, the pharaoh @HeroicXPharaoh, antipathy @Grå, elite hacker @master131, nexon visiter @Versa, youtube partner @Woods, I don’t @Smoke, you should @Hova there, monkey d @Luffy, not very chaotic @Chaos, the red hunter @DarknzNet, slayer @Slaystation, pokemon go @Takatsuki, magical @Minerva, good @Ayumi and a lot of people who are not on my friends list on MPGH

[MPGH]Hero: Wow! What a list. Thank you for your time, Hugo.
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Thank you for your time cool dude Hero. #HUGO4TM2K16

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Arioch
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Chaos
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Anime
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Copperhorse
      • Ace
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Chaos
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-31-2016),DarknzNet (11-01-2016),Fucking Moron (10-31-2016),RuShi (10-31-2016),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-01-2016),Hunter (11-07-2016),Lightning (11-01-2016),Royce (11-01-2016),Vader (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    First one! Long ass news. Great job team.

happy halloween to everyone!
    Last edited by Bryan; 10-31-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    keep killin it News Force
    turn up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    HUGO BOOBS!!!

(HUGE BOOBS)
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Ace (11-01-2016)

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Great edition, Hugo the real Boss

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good news team.

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hack of the week is closed, they opened a new thread, it is a new version.

Awesome news btw, great job everyone
    Reputation power: 20

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Member: November 2011
    Premium Member: April 2015
    Premium Seller: June 2019

You wanna help me cause I helped you? Click in "Donate"!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ @Hugo Boss Rome Total War was one of my favorite games growing up. Absolutely loved it!

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    might get back into cs:go needed a simple chams hack like this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thanks for putting in the work mate
    Fastest Apple/Amazon/Clothing refund service 10%/5%/8% add me on skype : mishl1000

click this link to add me:
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype/mishl1000.png[/img]
    click this link to add me: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I didn't donate this week??????????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    First one i read, very insightful and interesting