Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Exclamation WTF - Ban Evasion (alexreyes) no clue who's that kid

The account:
    starling
    Has nothing to do with it please do an IP check.
    https://prnt.sc/d2fog9

Thanks
    Account appear to be connected.

Also, why are you making a dispute for said account? You, yourself are obviously on a VPN so if "starling" is your account, why are you not logged into the same IP?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Account appear to be connected.

Also, why are you making a dispute for said account? You, yourself are obviously on a VPN so if "starling" is your account, why are you not logged into the same IP?
    Starling was my main for a long time ago until I saw it got banned. I was inactive for a long time on it. I am not using a vpn because my Internet provider is not the same as Starling.

If you could provide a screenshot of IPs you will clearly see that the account Starling's IP wasn't created with the same IP as the user alexreyes.
    As I said earlier, I have no clue who is that guy (alexreyes) but it is possible that he got into my account (starling) after he and his IP got banned, maybe.

I could be quiet about it and stay cool with my current account but I considered the ban and decided that it is not fair to ban an old user for no reason. I made a research on alexreyes, I saw he was trading accounts but the only thing I did years ago was downloading hacks for combat arms, that's all I did on mpgh.

If you still think that I am alexreyes, tell me which amount of money he did scam. I mean, i want my old account to get unbanned but still its not cool to answer for actions that I didn't commit.
    Last edited by WhiteBroad; 11-03-2016 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBroad View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Starling was my main for a long time ago until I saw it got banned. I was inactive for a long time on it. I am not using a vpn because my Internet provider is not the same as Starling.

If you could provide a screenshot of IPs you will clearly see that the account Starling's IP wasn't created with the same IP as the user alexreyes.
    As I said earlier, I have no clue who is that guy (alexreyes) but it is possible that he got into my account (starling) after he and his IP got banned, maybe.

I could be quiet about it and stay cool with my current account but I considered the ban and decided that it is not fair to ban an old user for no reason. I made a research on alexreyes, I saw he was trading accounts but the only thing I did years ago was downloading hacks for combat arms, that's all I did on mpgh.

If you still think that I am alexreyes, tell me which amount of money he did scam. I mean, i want my old account to get unbanned but still its not cool to answer for actions that I didn't commit.
    It is certainly possible that "starling" was hacked, as both accounts we're signed in on the same IP at some point.

A GM will be able to further assist you. @Hero @Hunter @Hugo Boss @Flengo @NormenJaydenFBI

Thanks
    You wouldn't be disputing if it weren't your account... So it would've been a bit helpful if you could just say your account was falsely banned.

I see no reason for why it should have been banned. Lifted.

EDIT: NVM, OP is alexreyes for sure. Closed.
    Last edited by Hero; 11-03-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020