Thanks

USGoBuy , anyone used it before ? trusted or no

USGoBuy , anyone used it before ? trusted or no

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Never ever heard of it, do some reviews, youtube it, research, always do your research before using unknown programs/sites.

good luck, and stay safe

Thanks
    Seems trusted, but myself I never used it!

Thanks
    If the url has a, "https" it has more trust than just, "http".

Thanks
    USgoBuy is an great US parcel forwarding service that gives a tax-free US address in Portland, Oregon and they don’t charge for storage till your 60 days are up. There is also no charge in the consolidation or for repackaging, making them one of the cheapest services available. However, they do charge $5 for 5 photos per package and their Buy For Me or Personal shopper service costs 10% of the item’s value which is reasonable when compared to other services.
    Currently USgoBuy ships via USPS, DHL, Aramex and FedEx; accepting payments via PayPal, Credit Cards, Webmoney and My E-wallet to pay for fees online. When using Credit Card, you are given the estimate in USD however, the card itself is charged in CNY (Chinese Yuan), giving you a higher rate in FX fees. Interestingly, USGoBuy gives a high-level estimate of your shipment costs before consolidating & repackaging your goods. Once you’ve paid, they process your package and ship it, refunding any extra credit back to your payment method or e-Wallet account. Just for your info, there are only two ways to charge the E-wallet, one is through the Western Union, and the other is Wire Transfer.
    Packaging done by their warehouse staff is one of the best we’ve seen and they carried out personalised instructions well. Their customer service is a little weak, though, and it can take a while to get your point across. You can see their reviews on TrustPilot where they maintain good ratings.
    Interested in getting UK address? See more details https://www.usgobuy.com/?utm_source=...ampaign=normal

- - - Updated - - -

USgoBuy is an great US parcel forwarding service that gives a tax-free US address in Portland, Oregon and they don’t charge for storage till your 60 days are up. There is also no charge in the consolidation or for repackaging, making them one of the cheapest services available. However, they do charge $5 for 5 photos per package and their Buy For Me or Personal shopper service costs 10% of the item’s value which is reasonable when compared to other services.
    Currently USgoBuy ships via USPS, DHL, Aramex and FedEx; accepting payments via PayPal, Credit Cards, Webmoney and My E-wallet to pay for fees online. When using Credit Card, you are given the estimate in USD however, the card itself is charged in CNY (Chinese Yuan), giving you a higher rate in FX fees. Interestingly, USGoBuy gives a high-level estimate of your shipment costs before consolidating & repackaging your goods. Once you’ve paid, they process your package and ship it, refunding any extra credit back to your payment method or e-Wallet account. Just for your info, there are only two ways to charge the E-wallet, one is through the Western Union, and the other is Wire Transfer.
    Packaging done by their warehouse staff is one of the best we’ve seen and they carried out personalised instructions well. Their customer service is a little weak, though, and it can take a while to get your point across. You can see their reviews on TrustPilot where they maintain good ratings.
    Interested in getting UK address? See more details [url]https://www.usgobuy.com
    Last edited by Linna; 07-12-2018 at 12:53 AM.