Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 127th Edition

127th Edition - November 7th, 2016

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Pokemon Go, Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, Pokemon Go Skype Group, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Month contest. Please visit here to submit a signature for the theme, sports. The winner will receive $10, courtesy of Dynasty!
    - The MPGH Pharaoh competition has arrived again. This round, no staff at all can be nominated. Voting has begun so please visit here to vote for the next MPGH Pharaoh!

Abuse of the Week:
    MPGH had undergone a short downtime for site upgrades this week. There was a short period where every user would multiple post!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the October Space Themed Signature of the Month is @Ethereal. We will be featuring his signature for the next few editions to inspire others to participate.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering, Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats, and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place & News Force)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Other First Person Shooters Hacks, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]059
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Ameer
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Ayumi
    [MPGH]Buddie
    (Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    [MPGH]eithan1231
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Gaar
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luffy
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats and Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooters Hacks)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    (Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots)
    [MPGH]Yuudoku
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)
    [MPGH]Wyo
    (Other MMORPG Hacks)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Chaos
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Felix
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Mochizuki
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Another Body found on Todd Kohlhepp's Property
    Todd Kohlhepp is a sex offender, kidnapper, a rapist, and now you can also add murderer to that list. This past Thursday police went to Todd's house located in South Carolina and what they found was a women that was chained up in his storage bin and murdered. Authorities are now linking him to another murder case that went cold in 2003 and they are suspecting Todd to be a serial killer. Police found another body that they are thinking is the boyfriend of the girl that was discovered on Thursday, however Kohlheep is not coming forward or said anything about who is they found murdered and there may be many more he has killed in the last decade or so. Police are now looking into investigating other properties that Todd owned and that may not be limited to just South Carolina. The people from South Carolina should be relieved that they finally got this man and he is going to face justice.

Source

Kim Jong-un plans to launch missile on US election day
    According to South Korean military sources, Kim Jong-un is planning to launch a ballistic missile on US election day to send a message to the new president. The Musudan rocket, which South Korea suspects North Korea will launch, has a range of 1,800 miles, which is enough to reach the US territory of Guam. South Korea detected movements of the Musudan rocket and believe that it is in the region of Kusong, where last month, Kim Jong-un launched a Musudan rocket. Warplanes in North Korea are preparing for a potential missile launch that can spark war, especially now that Kim Jong-un is in a trigger happy state. It is known that North Korea launched their Musudan rocket for the first time in 2007, and since then, has launched it 8 times, with only one time ever reaching significant distance.

Source

Overwatch's newest character finally revealed.
    It's finally here. The character we have been hearing about for what seems like forever. Sombra is finally here. Blizzard has come in big with this new information about Sombra at blizzcon. There has been quite a few different videos blizzard has posted about the new character and her background and in-game abilities. Although it's not been released of yet what all her abilities are, we have seen quite a few of them and been able to infer from them.

"Sombra was born 30 years ago in Mexico, but was left orphaned at young age by the Omnic Crisis. She was taken in by the Los Muertos organization, where she honed her already considerable hacking skills before being recruited by Talon, the terrorist organization that serves as Overwatch's main band of bad guys. But she continues to pursue her own goals, and she plays things very close to the vest: Lead writer Michael Chu said during the panel that she is "perhaps the most unreliable narrator we have."

Sombra will be in the PTR version of over watch next week so we will have an oppertunity to test her out your selfs. Hopefully she isn't to un-balanced. And for the time being here are some of the videos that have been released on her.

Source

New Challenge for Google : Can AI beat pro Star Craft II players?

Who is DeepMind: The team who is behind AlphaGO, the artificial intelligence program that beated the world "Go" champion Lee Sedol /South Korea/ with 4-1 score earlier this year.

DeepMind is starting the new challenge, to improve their bot who won the ancient board game "Go" and now to be able to beat Pro gamers at one of the best modern strategy video games / SC II/ . It is supposed to take years for this to be possible ... but we will see.

At the currently ongoing BlizzCon 2016, Google and Blizzard announced this collaboration, to release SC II as a machine learning environment for researchers around the world.

DeepMind team said that the achievement of creating AI that beats humans in Star Craft II is very much in the future. However, it needs to be noted that AlphaGo's ability to win against a human was created earlier than expected.
    Source

Samsung's Gear S3 Arrives November 18
    The Samsung Gear S3 was first announced a few months ago in August but ever since then there hasn't been much news or buzz for the product. Samsung's competitors have already unveiled the new Apple Watch 2 so it seems like Samsung is pushing their product out to the front lines in order to compete with Apple. On top of this, Samsung has been very busy with the release of the Note 7 and after having numerous battery problems they have decided to scrap the phone and focus on the next predecessor, the Note 8. With all of this taken into account, Samsung does have their hands full but a release date for the Gear S3 does seem to be confirmed. Pre-orders will begin on November 6 and the smart watch will be hitting retail stores on November 18. The list of stores includes: Best Buy, Amazon, Macy's, and Samsung's own website.

The watch will come in two varieties, the Frontier and the Classic. Both will have a starting price tag of $350. The watch isn't on the small side since it measures 0.51 inches thick and has a 1.3 inch display. The watch is promised to have a 3 day charge and 4GB of storage. The Frontier version of the watch is tailored for outdoor rugged use so there is a very high possibility that it will be waterproof and scratch resistant. The watches will also be LTE compatibly with various cellular companies such as Verizon and AT&T. A price tag for the LTE version has not been announced yet so stay tuned for that.

Source

The new 64-bit Orange Pi is a quad-core computer for $20

If you ever need a mini pc that is able to run Linux or Android then we have good news for you, Orange Pi is exactly what you are looking for.
    The board includes 3 USB ports and an Ethernet port. It has H5 High Performance Quad-core 64-bit Cortex-A53, a memory of 1 GB. Camera input is supported and HDMI out too, it has IR blaster and a physical power switch. It is a mini computer that can stream some HD videos, play some games, and used generally in all kinds of simple projects.
    You can view more of the Orange Pi specs here. People whom are interesed in building small projects every now and then will definitely like Orange Pi as it gives them the opportunity to set-up a cheap and suitable enviroment for their small projects.
    Source

Kid Cudi Makes His Return to the Stage
    "I'm overwhelmed, ya'll gonna make me cry and shit," said Kid Cudi about halfway through his hour set at the first annual ComplexCon. Kid Cudi's performance was one of the most anticipated events at ComplexCon, for one night, and the Cleveland artist didn't disappoint as he powered through his set-list of hit's and deep cuts alike with an energy that filled the entire ComplexCon arena. Cudi performed many notable songs throughout the night, which included: "Pursuit of Happiness," "Frequency," and "Erase Me." He also brought out special guests, such as Travis Scott and Pharell, who performed a handful of collaborations together like "Surfin," "Through the Late Night," and "Way Back." Kid Cudi repped Cleveland to the fullest by bringing out King Chip to sing "Just What I Am." Near the end of the song, "Pursuit of Happiness," Cudi shared an emotional, special message for his fans. Kid Cudi stated, "Listen, I miss every single one of you, I love every single one of you. I know life is crazy and shit, and shit comes our way but we can get through this shit. We can make it through. I am living proof, I am living proof!" This is Kid Cudi's first performance at ComplexCon since Trillectro Music Festival back in August, and more importantly, his first public appearance since he voluntarily checked himself into rehab for anxiety, depression and suicidal urges. Welcome back old friend.
    You can check out the special message Kid Cudi delivered to the audience toward the end of "Pursuit of Happiness."

No Fun League setting new records.
    The No. Fun. League., aka the National Football League has is on pace to set a dominant record for ejections in a season. Through 9 weeks, 10 players have been ejected from regular season games. To put that in perspective, in 2015 there were only a total of 4 ejections throughout the whole season. Because of the new rule where if you get 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties you are automatically disqualified, this number has drastically increased. The league has come under heavy criticism for the increase of fines and penalties for matters after play has ended. Many speculate this is one of the reasons the NFL has been losing ratings at record numbers, some prime time games down 25% in viewership. Come 2020 when the CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement) is to be renewed, I believe there will be a lot of negotiating between the NFLPA and the league regarding these fines and penalties.

Leo Messi scores the 500th club goal with Barcelona.
    Barcelona striker Leo Messi is celebrating the 500th goal with Barcelona team. People started to congratulate him on his awesome achievement. Luis Suarez was one of the first people to congratulate Messi and he posted a congratulation on his twitter page. it took Messi 592 matches to achieve this landmark, including friendlies. Messi scored his first goal with Barcelona in the La Liga when he was 17 years-old against Albacete in 2005. Messi scored his 500th career goal in April in Barcelona's defeat against Valencia. There are only 150 goals between Messi and second all-time top scorer Paulino Alcantara. Leo has now scored 320 goals in Spain's top flight to add to his 90 in the Champions League.
    Source

Very Lonely Cock
    A short film made by Leonid Shmelkon this week called Very Lonely Cock. This short film is considered to be dark humor. Also known as dark comedy for those folks who weren't aware of what that meant. The short film is six minutes long and is very humorous and interesting. The film is basically about a chicken's who everyday has the same routine over and over and over again. But unexpected his owner one day changes this and the chicken gets very confused. I enjoyed this film it made me laugh quite a few times and I suggest you check out other short films to in your spare time or even if your just bored!
    source

A fairly new type of impressive art!
    CJ Hendry is Australian artist who has one of the most unique and impressive art talents in world. She works with pan a paper to create incredible drawings. She starts her whole process by taking a picture of what she is planning to draw. She then start with a basic outline, which she then starts shading with pen. The incredible results she gets are done by spending numerous hours drawing little tiny circle-like shapes over and over. She just finished a series of 60 drawings which are now displayed in her current hometown New York City. Her art work is amazing and very pleasant to see.
    source

League of Legends Hacks and Cheats
    This week @Nimboso created a last hit hack League! This hack is extremely simple to use as always. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. This week's hack only has one feature and that obviously auto last hit! Please go check out the rest of the information in the thread! My favorite part about this hack that you don't have to worry about always getting your last hits in. This bot does it for you! It allows you to always get your last hit in so you can collect more gold throughout the game to make your build stronger than ever! I will definitely be using this hacked client this week! And I suggest that you should try it out as well. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!
    thread

BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers

This week we are featuring the BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Yuudoku.
    Battleon covers many games such as Adventure Quest, DragonFable, Oversoul, and much more. These games are free-2-play MMORPG flash games that don't require too much skill.
    The Battleon section provides a multitude of bots, including Money bot, Pet Tamer bot, Death Pit Brawl bot, Twilight Arcane Blade bot, and many more!
    With the assistance of the hacks provided in this section, you can easily have the upper advantage in this game.

Image Source

Interview - [MPGH]Paralyze

[MPGH]Nyaro: Hey Paralyze, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

[MPGH]Paralyze: Hey Nyaro, no problem. My week so far has been okay, didn't really do much.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Nice to hear. Is there anything else exciting that happened to you lately?

[MPGH]Paralyze: Not particularly one thing, but I have been visiting a lot of parties and I really enjoy doing that. I also started studying a few months back and made some new friends.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Oh parties. I visited one yesterday. Still dead. Hahaha. Can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

[MPGH]Paralyze: I joined around 4 years ago to get hacks for Battlefield 3. Later that year I decided to become more active by editing the Battlefield Wiki and not long after that I got minion. I quit MPGH a few times but I keep coming back. Don't really know why, but something just makes you check the website everyday (apart from my minion duties of course).

[MPGH]Nyaro: I see. Battlefield is not my thing... As you've mentioned before, you have been picked as a Minion. What was your reaction?

[MPGH]Paralyze: Ah, you don't know what you're missing. The first time I got picked as a minion I was happy. Kinda like a dream coming true. A bit excited as well, because I had no idea of how things worked back then. But people helped me and I've learned a lot in the time of being a minion.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Yea I also want to be a Minion. Some sections where I applied haven't been chosen yet. Let's hope I'll get 1 section.
    Can you tell us what your favorite section is at MPGH and why?

[MPGH]Paralyze: I hope so for you too. My favorite section is the Battlefield section although it isn't as active as it used to be. I really hope that once people start releasing cheats for Battlefield 1 the section will become active again.

[MPGH]Nyaro: I see. So what do you do when you're not on MPGH? What are your hobbies?

[MPGH]Paralyze: As I said before I like to go to parties, hanging out with friends and ofcourse gaming. I also go to the gym, I enjoy doing that as well.

[MPGH]Nyaro: I used to go to the gym for a while. Last question. If you could change something at MPGH, what would it be?

[MPGH]Paralyze: Though question, maybe give the forum a more modern look. A flat design could be nice.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Yea I can agree. Do you want to give out a Shout-out to someone before we end the interview?

[MPGH]Paralyze: To my main bae @Hunter, he is my biggest fan.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Hahahaha okay. It was a pleasure to interview you. Take care!

[MPGH]Paralyze: It was a pleasure to be interviewed by you as well. Good luck with your future interviews!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Arioch
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Anime
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Copperhorse
      • Ace
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Chaos
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Buddie
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
    Last edited by Hova; 11-07-2016 at 09:24 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (11-07-2016),An0m4ly_15 (11-10-2016),Airborne (11-07-2016),Bryan (11-07-2016),Dynasty (11-08-2016),RuShi (11-08-2016),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-08-2016),Hunter (11-08-2016),Lightning (11-08-2016),Nyaro (11-08-2016),Paralyze (11-08-2016),Silent (11-07-2016),Ticherhaz (11-08-2016),Vader (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    U SURE THE PI CAN RUN WINDOWS???

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    U SURE THE PI CAN RUN WINDOWS???
    don't worry dave, it'll level out

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    @[MPGH]Hova You might want to remove the link you posted for my last hit bot thread. It's 11 months old and doesn't work anymore lol. Released the source, and I'm updating it and writing a guide on how to update it, but that's not any help for most people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
    @[MPGH]Hova You might want to remove the link you posted for my last hit bot thread. It's 11 months old and doesn't work anymore lol. Released the source, and I'm updating it and writing a guide on how to update it, but that's not any help for most people.
    No need to update

Hack of the Week means past week. Since you are going to release an update, won't be for last week now would it?
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    No need to update

Hack of the Week means past week. Since you are going to release an update, won't be for last week now would it?
    Yeah, but the thread linked is 11 months old, not the source code release thread I posted last week :P

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Interesting news again

P.S. special thanks to @Lightning and @Gaar

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

Gaar (11-08-2016),Lightning (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Great job guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Good job here guys, enjoyed the reading
    Reputation power: 20

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Member: November 2011
    Premium Member: April 2015
    Premium Seller: June 2019

You wanna help me cause I helped you? Click in "Donate"!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol that Kim Jung Un news. Doesn't he always want to launch a missle? :/

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Good as always, but on the front page the "Read More" option/button is broken.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nice news. thanks dude for the info
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Good job to the entire team.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed