Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Your next new hobby?

Since Mr.Trump has been elected to be the USA's (probably last) president "prepping" might be something for you to look into.

Survivalism is a movement of individuals or groups (called survivalists or preppers) who are actively preparing for emergencies, including possible disruptions in social or political order, on scales from local to international. The word prepper is derived from the word prepare. Survivalists often acquire emergency medical and self-defense training, stockpile food and water, prepare to become self-sufficient, and build structures (e.g., a survival retreat or an underground shelter) that may help them survive a catastrophe.
    WikiPedia

I mean, Russia is offering to reset ties with USA but chances are Trump will fuck up anyways.(Source)
    As a european I'm not expecting anything from Trump but I'm certainly eager for his four years.

I have a list to start your set of preparation items for the any upcoming scenarios.

LifeStraw
    Fire Starter
    Food Pack + First Aid
    Mosquito Net
    Fitting Backpack
    Add a few guns, buy Candles, enough Food & Water for up to two weeks (or more), a gas mask and you're basically set.

In fact I believe this might already be a common thing in the US and would actually like to hear everyones opinion on this topic.

Do you think this kind of preparation is useful to have or just a waste of money/space in your home?
    Here in Germany I am not concerned at all about any war scenarios or possible disruptions - are you in your country?

Dont missuse this thread as a shitpost thread, thanks.
    Last edited by NiBrA88; 11-09-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks
    Trump is here to stay, so everything will be okay in the USA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    Do you think this kind of preparation is useful to have or just a waste of money/space in your home?
    Here in Germany I am not concerned at all about any war scenarios or possible disruptions - are you in your country?
    I think this is a waste. I mean america stays free, and even if Trump is a completely crazy billionaire, he wont just drop the nuclear bomb or make all the world wants to drop the bomb on america. He's kinda powerless for big choices because of his place in the american politic system. No need to cover as well because if Trump wants some civil war or external war, i'm not sure it will affect some kind family of ohio, utah, nevada and all.

I'm not concerned by those scenarios in my country. But if i was in america, i would be like "ok, there's a dangerous man at the head of the country, but whatever i'll just continue to go to work everyday and jizz"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ogma. For This Useful Post:

x12 (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post
    I think this is a waste. I mean america stays free, and even if Trump is a completely crazy billionaire, he wont just drop the nuclear bomb or make all the world wants to drop the bomb on america. He's kinda powerless for big choices because of his place in the american politic system. No need to cover as well because if Trump wants some civil war or external war, i'm not sure it will affect some kind family of ohio, utah, nevada and all.

I'm not concerned by those scenarios in my country. But if i was in america, i would be like "ok, there's a dangerous man at the head of the country, but whatever i'll just continue to go to work everyday and jizz"
    As I muslim , who's aiming to move to USA. I am actually under stress, since who knows what happens

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

x12 (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    As I muslim , who's aiming to move to USA. I am actually under stress, since who knows what happens
    Move to Canada instead
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Move to Canada instead
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-...ight-1.3152231

9. The Following User Says Thank You to x12 For This Useful Post:

Ace (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yeah i'm not sure this is the best idea with this guy at the head, but still doable.
    I'm planning to move to the UK, and even with the Brexit i'm feeling really nice, you should consider it.

Thanks
    Just stay in your country. The rest of the world don't want 3rd world, middle-eastern scum in our back yards. No offence

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 408 View Post
    Just stay in your country. The rest of the world don't want 3rd world, middle-eastern scum in our back yards. No offence
    Move to Canada instead
    Yeah i'm not sure this is the best idea with this guy at the head, but still doable.
    I'm planning to move to the UK, and even with the Brexit i'm feeling really nice, you should consider it.

The reason I am actually moving is due to the reason I am Turkish, meaning Recep Tayyip Erdogan, actually took many members of my family in to jail due to the reason they are muslim, and most of my friends' Turkish Passports were actually closed, and the only answer to escape.
    USA was a good option due to the reason my cousin's live there. Well, well see.
    Last edited by Hentai; 11-09-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks
    Prepping for civil war
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Turkish
    Well, go escape to Armenia. Just kidding.
    Check all the english speaking countries. I'm sure australia is a really good option too, and new zealand too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, go escape to Armenia. Just kidding.
    Check all the english speaking countries. I'm sure australia is a really good option too, and new zealand too.
    I prefer a english speaking country since I am in an international school which is based on English. Will look into Australia for sure..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The reason I am actually moving is due to the reason I am Turkish, meaning Recep Tayyip Erdogan, actually took many members of my family in to jail due to the reason they are muslim, and most of my friends' Turkish Passports were actually closed, and the only answer to escape.
    USA was a good option due to the reason my cousin's live there. Well, well see.
    I am surprised to be honest. Tayyip Erdogan is a Muslim... Based on my information, Islam is the most popular religion in Turkey, it's hard to believe that Erdogan is punishing Muslims. Also, I know a lot of my family members whom live in Turkey and being Muslims isn't affecting them in anyway.
    tireed afff
    History

STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I am surprised to be honest. Tayyip Erdogan is a Muslim... Based on my information, Islam is the most popular religion in Turkey, it's hard to believe that Erdogan is punishing Muslims. Also, I know a lot of my family members whom live in Turkey and being Muslims isn't affecting them in anyway.
    tireed afff
    The thing is, that he is not actually a muslim, simple he imitates the muslims, and with him acting like muslim is one of the reason actually blindly follows him. He also benefits from the high taxes, since he uses it for himself. My cousin and uncle was taken in to jail, and my aunt and other cousin was kicked out of job. There are a lot of people who are takin in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The thing is, that he is not actually a muslim, simple he imitates the muslims, and with him acting like muslim is one of the reason actually blindly follows him. He also benefits from the high taxes, since he uses it for himself. My cousin and uncle was taken in to jail, and my aunt and other cousin was kicked out of job. There are a lot of people who are takin in.

Really sorry for hearing that dude.. Hope you can move to a better country
    History

STILL ALIVE!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

Hentai (11-09-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast