Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ELGDMV View Post
    I sure hope that Nulgath intends to make an AFDL shortcut, because those requirements are just fuckkkkkkkk.

I will get the requirements for the non-ENNH version first, so if it comes out before I continue on to getting the requiements for ENNH+VW, I'll just get the VW immediately because come on who wants the fucking boring houses in AQW...
    The whole "fuckkkkkkk" part of AFDL is in how the requirements for "Willpower extraction" are what would seem like a quest to get a hard-to-get item (needs uni 13 for facebreaker of Nul, uni 19, Dragonfire of Nulgaht [Although you just need one and buyback all the rest]) that you would normally feel like you could complete it after a couple days (like if you were getting the blood orb or hex orb). However , that is the quest for the REAGENT which ranges from 1-5 (unless you've seen this post) which is horrendous.

Combine that with the PTSD-inducing fears of not getting uni 35, forcing you to maybe get 100's of uni 34 to complete "Nulgath Demands Work" enough to get uni 35 and you got the most painful quest-chain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    The whole "fuckkkkkkk" part of AFDL is in how the requirements for "Willpower extraction" are what would seem like a quest to get a hard-to-get item (needs uni 13 for facebreaker of Nul, uni 19, Dragonfire of Nulgaht [Although you just need one and buyback all the rest]) that you would normally feel like you could complete it after a couple days (like if you were getting the blood orb or hex orb). However , that is the quest for the REAGENT which ranges from 1-5 (unless you've seen this post) which is horrendous.

Combine that with the PTSD-inducing fears of not getting uni 35, forcing you to maybe get 100's of uni 34 to complete "Nulgath Demands Work" enough to get uni 35 and you got the most painful quest-chain
    And i'm here struggling to get 3x Uni 13 from Nulgath (quest), since i realized "Diamond Exchange" (3x Diamonds for a Contract) needed Crag and Bamboozle that cost 5.000 fucking ACs, so far i keep getting a bunch of Gems and Dark Crystal Shard but a single Totem nor Contract.

i cri

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    And i'm here struggling to get 3x Uni 13 from Nulgath (quest), since i realized "Diamond Exchange" (3x Diamonds for a Contract) needed Crag and Bamboozle that cost 5.000 fucking ACs, so far i keep getting a bunch of Gems and Dark Crystal Shard but a single Totem nor Contract.

i cri
    I spent 60mil on The Assistant yesterday, no contract. The day before I spent 100mil, I got 9 of the fuckers e_e

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    I spent 60mil on The Assistant yesterday, no contract. The day before I spent 100mil, I got 9 of the fuckers e_e
    Ehh, I get uni 19 and at least 1 uni 13 every 1-2 days and max it took 2 days just for uni 19 by doing Larvae and SSWC respectively.

So this does take me a while but with patience and find solace in the fact that I'm a botter and don't have the guts to farm for AFDL like the true farmers (although having that much time tells ones schedule)

And to be honest if I can have a job then I will probably save up to dump my free account with acs. To get that 5k pet, to actually do shit in the legion, and after that be conservative and spend on whatever I will keep and treasure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    Then fuck it, have us kill the Human monsters for it. Seriously. AE y'all be some illogical fuckers.
    Here is a list of all the human monsters to date:
    https://aqwwiki.wikido*****m/list-of-all-human-monsters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Here is a list of all the human monsters to date:
    https://aqwwiki.wikido*****m/list-of-all-human-monsters
    73 Human Monsters in the game, fucking 73.

Not even a hundred, only 73, are you telling me that an armor that is the same shit as BLoD but for Members or that sword that requires you to kill the same damn boss 1000~ times to get it, is only useful with 73 enemies?!

AE kys.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You know it would be absolutely hilarious if not offensive that they change the NSOD so that you kill a bunch of refugees to get the stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You know it would be absolutely hilarious if not offensive that they change the NSOD so that you kill a bunch of refugees to get the stuff
    But then it would be quite easy, and people like me who slaved away to get our blade would rage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    But then it would be quite easy, and people like me who slaved away to get our blade would rage.
    Which is part of the reason why they won't

Thanks
    Oh @Edgy_Name, I wasn't referring to AFDL, I was referring to Void Warlord.

It's still going to take a good while to get all the reagents for it, but now I look over it it's not that bad UNLESS you wanted to get the NNH first, to which i say fuck you to the 100 Blood Gems. I should be able to get them all in a week, by running the Dreadrock bots overnight and the rest during the day.

I exploited the server glitch to death, so it wasn't that bad for AFDL. Got it on my freakin 8th try.

Tips for Warlord farmers:
    Go to Escherion for the Claw. Hope to get lucky and get some DCS/Diamonds.
    TG, DCS, Diamonds: Run overnight; Dreadrock Gem Exchange.
    GoN, Totems, BGoTA: Tercessu, keep a 2nd account in the room so that every time you get Tendurrr you get out and complete KTV, get the rest, turn in, get the rest again and then back to Tercessu. Get NA/AF on the way.
    VoN(NM), Uni 13: Do this last. If you haven't got lucky yet, bot the Larvae quest.
    Hadean Onyx: Go for the Shadow with caster classes that have nukes. ToH DOESN'T work, because it glitches a target that self-kills and you won't get shit.
    By now, you should also have the 8.5 million gold that you need, if you don't have it already.

Thankfully I didn't resort to buying Crag. Will get the 3 month + 6k ac package shortly, and I can save it for something nice.
    BTW, NSoD isn't that difficult if you get SDKA first. 800 Void Aura (merge shop glitch), 10 Chaorrupted Hourglasses, 2 Barium, Doom Heart, Blade Essence and Primarch's Hilt are all you need. 800 Void Aura can be gotten within several days using the SDKA shortcut.
    Last edited by ELGDMV; 11-16-2016 at 07:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Ehh, I get uni 19 and at least 1 uni 13 every 1-2 days and max it took 2 days just for uni 19 by doing Larvae and SSWC respectively.

So this does take me a while but with patience and find solace in the fact that I'm a botter and don't have the guts to farm for AFDL like the true farmers (although having that much time tells ones schedule)

And to be honest if I can have a job then I will probably save up to dump my free account with acs. To get that 5k pet, to actually do shit in the legion, and after that be conservative and spend on whatever I will keep and treasure.
    What's SSWWC? How do you farm unidentified 19? Can you buy unidentified 19 again in the buy-back shop?
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    What's SSWWC? How do you farm unidentified 19? Can you buy unidentified 19 again in the buy-back shop?
    SSWC = Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance
    To farm Uni 19 you need to either do that quest ^ at Escherion
    Or spam The Assistant

And no you can't buy it back from the buy back shop.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The Claw of Nulgath only drops in SSWC not The Assistant.

Thanks
    Ah, my bad. Fixed it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    SSWC = Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance
    To farm Uni 19 you need to either do that quest ^ at Escherion
    Or spam The Assistant

And no you can't buy it back from the buy back shop.
    Thank you. Always helpful
    Test signature

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast