Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Get AFDL (Archfiend Doomlord) easy right now

Just giving this out for informational purposes. This is TOTALLY NOT MY OWN WORK AND ALL THANKS GO TO Yuuduko who is the real MVP. SO DON'T GIVE THIS POST YOUR THANKS. THIS IS PURELY BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE I VIEW WHAT YUUDUKO SAID FOR ANYONE WHO IS THINKING OF GETTING AFDL RIGHT NOW.

If you are viewing this a long time after this was posted then chances are you are outta luck as this is related to current testing server glitches

Here is the what the guy said himself (also remember that right now the only way to access tercessuinotlim is though someone's ENNH/NNH (Enchanted Nulgath Nation House/ Nulgath Nation House):

Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post

If you dont have any to begin with and you turn in the quest,
    you get exactly all the items that are stated in the quest rewards. (e.g. 1x spirit orb 2x spirit orb 3x spirit orb = 6 spirit orbs overall)

If you already have a ton of them and can't afford to sell/delete them, I suggest turning the quest in at normal servers, because if you turn them in in the Test Server the items wont pop up.
    Another example is when if you turn in that quest for Uni 34, you'll get one item drop of uni 34, but when you relog you actually get all that was stated on the supposingly "you will get one of the following" rewards. But if you have even at least 1 uni 34 in your inventory, you'll be rewarded with nothing.

I found and used this method for Uni 34 a lot of times and a lot of times I failed(cause I forgot I had 1 uni 34 in my inventory when I turned the quest in.), it proved very useful though.
    Turn in one quest for uni 34, get 11 of them. Use 10 for the next quest, delete the remaining Uni 34, then repeat, easy AFDL.

To summarize:

All quests in the test server that have this statement You will receive one of the following items: in their reward list will reward you with ALL items that is in the reward list, BUT if you have at least one of any of those items present in the reward list in your inventory, you wont be rewarded anything.
    You could go to this post to view the thread he posted this on
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-12-2016 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Don't forget that you can save even MORE time using the Merge Shop Glitch with the Golden Hanzo Void and the BuyBack exploit with the Dragonfire of Nulgath.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post

If you are viewing this a long time after this was posted then chances are you are outta luck as this is related to current testing server glitches

By "this" you mean what YOU have just posted and that this glitch is active RIGHT NOW?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, don't forget to exploit the upcoming server boosts; by combining any AFDL items/ Awe items you have right now, any 20 minute boosts, the server boosts that will return shortly and the Challenge S.N.O.W quest which gives 50,000 gold, you can easily amass tons of gold for The Assistant and spam that quest. Remember to use scroll of pangs, if the glitch works on testing server (please confirm?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Edgy_Name If you do have Drudgen, CragNBamboozle or Larvae you can take the quests for farming there too even if you're not mem anymore(you can select the item from your inventory then press the quest bubble from there) So not really limited to ENNH only. XD
    You honor me Haha
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nevermind...

I forgot my Uni 13 in the bank.
    Last edited by asamortal; 11-15-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    @Edgy_Name
    What if one Unidentified 34 is present in your bank, do you have to get rid of the 1 in your bank for it to give you all 11?
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    @Edgy_Name
    What if one Unidentified 34 is present in your bank, do you have to get rid of the 1 in your bank for it to give you all 11?
    Nope.

I just use the bank space glitch to keep it in the bank by switching the uni 34 with another non-ac item. With the uni 34 now in the bank I turn in the quest on the testing server. I get "Unidentified34 x1" and a temp item called "Unknown x2". Then I go back to the bank and switch uni 34 back to my inventory and accept the "Uni 34 x1" that dropped. Next thing you know, I have added 11 uni 34.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Nope.

I just use the bank space glitch to keep it in the bank by switching the uni 34 with another non-ac item. With the uni 34 now in the bank I turn in the quest on the testing server. I get "Unidentified34 x1" and a temp item called "Unknown x2". Then I go back to the bank and switch uni 34 back to my inventory and accept the "Uni 34 x1" that dropped. Next thing you know, I have added 11 uni 34.
    Thank you for explaining!
    How do you get Chaoroot BTW? The wiki says it drops from many different monsters including the Mana Golem. I've been farming the Mana Golem for 3 hours straight, and I haven't gotten a single Chaorooot.
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thank you for explaining!
    How do you get Chaoroot BTW? The wiki says it drops from many different monsters including the Mana Golem. I've been farming the Mana Golem for 3 hours straight, and I haven't gotten a single Chaorooot.
    Escherion, Hydra, and Roc drop Chaoroot more often than anything else I've farmed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    OK thank you I just got one by Escherion. I think that it's a fail on AE's part, because the Mana Golem doesn't seem to be dropping it. @Play_N_Hack
    How lon did it take you to farm AFDL, or are you still farming?
    Test signature

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    Don't forget that you can save even MORE time using the Merge Shop Glitch with the Golden Hanzo Void and the BuyBack exploit with the Dragonfire of Nulgath.
    what is buyback exploit m8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Get a AC tagged item, turn it in for some quest and go to your buy back shop and buy it for free. I haven't tried it yet, but I will in the next couple of days. Sounds pretty awesome.
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    OK thank you I just got one by Escherion. I think that it's a fail on AE's part, because the Mana Golem doesn't seem to be dropping it. @Play_N_Hack
    How lon did it take you to farm AFDL, or are you still farming?
    I've been pretty unlucky with the Uni 35, so I'm still farming it. Since it's release, there's the timeframe lol

what is buyback exploit m8
    You merge 3x totems into the DragonFire of Nulgath.
    Use the DFoN in Willpower Extraction.
    Find BuyBack Shop, look for DFoN, buy it back.

Repeat #2-#4. Works with any NON MISC AC items

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    I've been pretty unlucky with the Uni 35, so I'm still farming it. Since it's release, there's the timeframe lol
    Doesn't the "all items" quest glitch (11x Uni 34) work with "Nulgath Demands Work" and it will give you the Uni 35 first try? Or you have tried that already and it doens't work?

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    Doesn't the "all items" quest glitch (11x Uni 34) work with "Nulgath Demands Work" and it will give you the Uni 35 first try? Or you have tried that already and it doens't work?
    I haven't tried it out so I can't say for sure, but I think that's it's only the items that drops x1, x3, x5 and so on that drops all of them.
    Test signature

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast