Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Some addresses for zombies

143B02D40 = tap gun/single burst ammo
    143B02D88 = machine gun ammo

iw7_ship.exe+4FB3648 = money

144FB3648 = 1 byte address for money handler (change to 4 bytes and it will be same as m oney)
    144FB3649 = money handler 2

I still can't figure out what's causing the money value to go back to it's original value. They must have some check somewhere that makes sure it is legal money

IW have coded it different (obviously) so getting the jump height and health has been hard for me (I'm a novice). Maybe this'll come useful for you. P.s They are static so they won't change each launch.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to senpairuler1 For This Useful Post:

Silent (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    I agree this was very irritating because i want to do the zombie easter egg and money is so slow in this zombie. whats werid is when it starts all i do is search for value between 500 and 500 and it finds like 12,000 addresses. Then shoot zombie once and search for value between 510 and 510 and it shows 5 addresses and when you change them all it still kicks the main one back down to what your real score is. when you use this same method in other cod games narrowing it down to 5 addresses would take forever to do. Im gunna test if god mode will work now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Health is working as expected. Forget about gravity, jump height & speed: they are not using the same system and modifying them doesn't have any effect.

Money doesn't seems to be working neither.
    Last edited by KingX735; 11-06-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good Post tho! Im sry to ask but what is "Money Handlar " (Sry im german)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
    Good Post tho! Im sry to ask but what is "Money Handlar " (Sry im german)
    I didn't know what to call it lol. So basically there's a lot of values that handles the money. So far I've only found two. Basically they are random 1 byte values that change accordingly to your money. Let's say I have 500 coins money handle 1 will have the value of 500 in 1 byte and money handler 2 will have a random value of let's say 3 in 1 byte. When you get +10 that value of 3 changes to 5-x (its random) while the first money handler changes the value to 510 in 1 byte. It's a really weird system and I'm still trying to figure out how they check for the value to be "real" or "fake".

Basically it's a value or function that handles the money. It uses an algorithim to check if the money is real or not. Let's say I shoot a zombie, they'd have an algorithim to change a whole load of values. But if I change one of the value's manually it doesn't register because the algorithim returns false. The second money handler is the big issue here. We'll need to asses and know what the algorithim is doing because the 1 byte value changes randomly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post
    Health is working as expected. Forget about gravity, jump height & speed: they are not using the same system and modifying them doesn't have any effect.

Yea I thought that too. When I tried getting the jump value it was like 3298049238490234 and kept changing. It's really irritating.
    Last edited by senpairuler1; 11-06-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post

How exactly did you do health

(I'm a script noob)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    same here noob

- - - Updated - - -

can you just give a table and i can paste adresses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by S182008 View Post
    same here noob

- - - Updated - - -

can you just give a table and i can paste adresses.
    __
    | |
    Here's your table.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blazerod20 For This Useful Post:

KingX735 (11-07-2016),Silent (11-06-2016),steampunk123 (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Download Cheat Engine. Install Cheat Engine. Open Cheat Engine. Open Infinite Warfare. Start Zombie on SOLO. Press Esc to Pause the game. Open Cheat Engine and click the little computer icon thingy at top left. Select the Infinite Warfare Process and press ok. I haven't tested this yet, but it usually works. Search for value between 100 and 100, and press search. Then go back into game and unpause it. Walk up to Zombie and let it hit you. As soon as your screen shakes and changes color pause it. Go back into Cheat Engine and now search for Decreased Value. Go back into zombies unpause it get away from zombie and once health has regenerated pause again. Now in Cheat Engine search for Increased Value. You can keep doing that same process over and over again until you get the exact address or at least very few addresses. Make sure the amount of addresses detected is at least lower than 100 before you modify it. Then select all of the addresses that are showing in the left window underneath the computer process button. Then you can click the little Arrow at the bottom right of that Window, or simply right click all of the selected addresses and click copy and then right click in the lower window and click paste to put the addresses in the lower window. Then in that window select all of the addresses. Then right click and select change value and write in 100. That is assuming 100 is what max health is. Once you have changed all these addresses to 100 then on the left of the lower windows there will be a blank box that you can check. Put a check in all of these boxes to activate max health. Once all boxes are checked minimize Cheat Engine but do not close it. Then go back into Infinite Warfare and run up to a zombie and see if they zombies can kill you still. If you never die then you did it correctly. If you die then I'm sorry I will not help you troubleshoot. If I got something wrong in here please let me know guys. FAIR WARNING! DOING THIS IN ONLINE PLAY CAN GET YOU VAC BANNED VERY EASY!
    Last edited by shootermcgavin86; 11-06-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin86 View Post
    Download Cheat Engine. Install Cheat Engine. Open Cheat Engine. Open Infinite Warfare. Start Zombie on SOLO. Press Esc to Pause the game. Open Cheat Engine and click the little computer icon thingy at top left. Select the Infinite Warfare Process and press ok. I haven't tested this yet, but it usually works. Search for value between 100 and 100, and press search. Then go back into game and unpause it. Walk up to Zombie and let it hit you. As soon as your screen shakes and changes color pause it. Go back into Cheat Engine and now search for Decreased Value. Go back into zombies unpause it get away from zombie and once health has regenerated pause again. Now in Cheat Engine search for Increased Value. You can keep doing that same process over and over again until you get the exact address or at least very few addresses. Make sure the amount of addresses detected is at least lower than 100 before you modify it. Then select all of the addresses that are showing in the left window underneath the computer process button. Then you can click the little Arrow at the bottom right of that Window, or simply right click all of the selected addresses and click copy and then right click in the lower window and click paste to put the addresses in the lower window. Then in that window select all of the addresses. Then right click and select change value and write in 100. That is assuming 100 is what max health is. Once you have changed all these addresses to 100 then on the left of the lower windows there will be a blank box that you can check. Put a check in all of these boxes to activate max health. Once all boxes are checked minimize Cheat Engine but do not close it. Then go back into Infinite Warfare and run up to a zombie and see if they zombies can kill you still. If you never die then you did it correctly. If you die then I'm sorry I will not help you troubleshoot. If I got something wrong in here please let me know guys. FAIR WARNING! DOING THIS IN ONLINE PLAY CAN GET YOU VAC BANNED VERY EASY!
    There is no VAC in their game lol. They have only their own anti-cheat. But it will get u banned easily as they have a bool for isdebuggerattached? If you make it return false always, then you just bypassed their anti-cheat system lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedruler1 View Post
    There is no VAC in their game lol. They have only their own anti-cheat. But it will get u banned easily as they have a bool for isdebuggerattached? If you make it return false always, then you just bypassed their anti-cheat system lmao.
    You seem good with this stuff could you make a trainer for godmode and/or points? Also do you know how to get true godmode?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I return the boolean as false for isdebuggerattached?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazerod20 View Post
    You seem good with this stuff could you make a trainer for godmode and/or points? Also do you know how to get true godmode?

- - - Updated - - -

IsDebuggerAttached is a horrible anti cheat.
    And to make it return false. You can just hook the winapi and yeh. Do some research
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post

IsDebuggerAttached is a horrible anti cheat.
    And to make it return false. You can just hook the winapi and yeh. Do some research
    Yeah thanks but... I dont know much about coding could you guide me to the right direction? Too me your a literal genius.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Yeah thanks but... I dont know much about coding could you guide me to the right direction? Too me your a literal genius.
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=h...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I've never done it, But I'm sure there's tutorials.
    Last edited by Silent; 11-07-2016 at 07:09 PM.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

Blazerod20 (11-07-2016)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Lol dude. I learnt all of this by googling. Took me like 1 month tops. I'm still currently learning now. I'm also learning assembly to make life easier. All there is to coding/hacking and debugging is patience and dedication. You can't expect to know how to do it all.

Also for true godmode it is no different than normal godmode. The only difference is that you find all the pointer that do damage to character and either disable them or freeze them so they never activate. For instance in black ops 3, the red blood per hit is just a function displaying a texture every time the player gets <x int of health. True god mode is a pain in the ass when it comes to searching for the pointers.... I just stick with normal godmode. I let the professionals take care of it. Maybe when I get more experienced enough, I'll try.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast