Thanks

Question Question Testing Server to Live Servers

I thought anything that you do in the testing servers is now saved and gets transferred to the live servers. back then you try to finish a specific quest line but when you relog and come back you had to start over. I finished the quests up to Undead raxgore in the testing servers, but when i switched to the live servers i returned in the very first quest in DoomVaultB?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think quest progress don't copy over from Test to Live and vice versa. CONFIRMED
    I completed the Extinction quest line in the Test Servers all just to access Ultra S.N.ow, when I went checked in the normal servers progress didn't carry over.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Progress is meant to save from PTR servers to Regular but not vice versa in particular cases. Particular questlines, Items, rep, CP, and XP I can confirm do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    With what @Play_N_Hack said and confirmed, I revoke my previous declaration.
    Honestly believe it's just me I guess, since I only ever did Extinction and the TLaPD Vampire vs Werewolves storyline there.
    @kingsmin as Play_N_Hack said, not everything is carried over. It depends.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    As the PTR servers are bugged, you have to be careful. Just use them for farming Gold, CP, EXP, and Rep for now. Get used to the new combat system, because it'll be our reality eventually...(2018? 2019? XD)

Thanks
    Well..thanks for the info. Plus I already got all my classes to rank 10 from the gears staking. Off topic here tho: The design notes says that the server boost is active but when I go to the testing servers theres none

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmin View Post
    Well..thanks for the info. Plus I already got all my classes to rank 10 from the gears staking. Off topic here tho: The design notes says that the server boost is active but when I go to the testing servers theres none
    It fluctuates really. If you want to be sure go check Alina's twitter, she always tweets whenever the boost is active or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    It fluctuates really. If you want to be sure go check Alina's twitter, she always tweets whenever the boost is active or not.
    It depends on certain quest lines as per your other point btw Yudo, the darkthronehub storyline for example, did not carry over, while the 13 lords of chaos one did.