Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thumbs up ♠ • SyrupMaker's CS:GO General Store • ♠ [KEYS][BETTING][SKINS] [PAYPAL]

SyrupMaker's CS:GO General Store

CS:GO Keys

BUY CS:GO Keys From SyrupMaker
    Stock: ** OUT OF STOCK **
    (Reference: SyrupMaker's Stock)
    • $2.50 USD Per Key | $2.40 Per Key (Bulk = 5+ Keys) •

SELL CS:GO Keys To SyrupMaker

• $1.90 - $2.00 USD Per Key •

CS:GO Skins

BUY CS:GO Skins From SyrupMaker

I only sell CS:GO skins on the side but open to selling skins and/or other items I may acquire from my store. You can view my full CS:GO Skins Stock here: SyrupMaker's Stock and ensure you let me know which skin(s) you wish to purchase. Prices can be discussed over Skype.

Highlighted Skins For Sale (or TRADE): Butterfly Knife | Blue Steel (Well-Worn), AWP Asiimov (Well-Worn), Stat-Track AK-47 | Frontside Misty

SELL CS:GO Skins To SyrupMaker

I am currently buying most valuable skins in CS:GO but has no limitations. If you are currently selling a skin, or more than one skin, that ranges in the value of $20.00 USD to $1000.00 USD, feel free to add me on Skype or link me to the for-sale thread. Willing to pay up to 50% (sometimes even 85% if the item is worth it) of it's value whether it be a knife or a weapon skin. Please take note of the list of weapons I only accept:

- All Knifes
    - AK-47 Skins
    - M4A4 & M4A1-S Skins
    - AWP Skins
    - Glock & USP Skins
    - TEC9 Skins
    - Desert Eagle

* Stat-Track increases potential % rate paid.
    * The condition and exterior also plays a strong role in my desire for the item, and the % amount I will pay.

Private CS:GO Bets (Matches)
    In addition I take my time to offer a private betting service to those who wish to take part in gambling in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Due to the crack down of the gambling industry within CS:GO private betting has become a new thing and also an addicting side hobby of mine. Whether you want to bet real money (Paypal) or Skins: I will bet you on most professional matches such as the Intel Extreme Masters, ESL One, ESEA, and more. All bets must be made 12-24 hours in advance, and a percentage (%) of the winnings will be agreed upon prior to placing any final bets.

Requirements for Private Betting
    • Above the age of 18 years old if in Canada (19 years old if in the United States)
    * Your age matters depending on which country you are from and your gambling laws.
    * You may be required to verify your age with me, safely and securely. Privacy guaranteed
    * Returning or known customers of mine do not need to verify themselves

• All bets must be worth $5.00 or more at one time
    • You may only bet on ONE match if it is your first time betting
    • Maximum Bet for new members: $100 Paypal | $100 in Skins
    • Matches must be agreed upon 12 - 24 hours in advance of betting
    • Win % Default = x2 (0.2% x value of items) | Win % Max = x5 (0.5% x value of items)
    • Knife Bets: Win % Max = x6 (0.6% x value of items)

** In the event that you win a match bet against me, and somehow the skin payment does not match the percentage won: I will gladly pay out the rest in Paypal or any other currency (Bitcoin, Skrill, etc.) of your choice in $USD, and/or purchase the remainder by buying anything from a valid skins website (G2A, OPSkins, etc.), and/or the Steam Community Market itself.

If you would like to bet the AMOUNT your skins are worth in return for Paypal, you must tell me prior to making a bet. If you win a match bet against me and used skins I will assume you want skins in return. For example, if you bet me $100.00 USD in skins (valuable skins, no junk!), I will easily match your win percent in real money using Paypal, or as stated above, any currency of your choice. Simplified: I accept Skins as a valid payment for winning cash back, IF you win the match bet.

By betting with me, SyrupMaker, and only me: You agree that all transactions are in terms of private gambling and are non-refundable and is tax-free. Whether you pay in skins, keys, or real money, you risk losing everything you bet when you are gambling away your skins on a professional CS:GO match. Do not spend what you cannot afford, and do not bet what you are not willing to lose. Any cases of charge backs, refunds, or scams, will instantly have a topic opened against you here on MPGH. All bets and sales are final, period. The only time I will offer a refund is when I myself make a mistake before, during, or after the betting process - or a mistake was made on both parties end. You will not get your money back if you lose.

Maximum Bet PER Match: $500

Contact Me

or you can always PM me here on the forums if I'm not available on Skype! I use no other program or chat software to communicate.
    Last edited by CanadianSyrupMaker; 11-17-2016 at 02:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Today's rate: $1.90 USD - $2.00 USD per key! I'll buy ALL of your keys, and even your skins. On most of the day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    OUT OF STOCK. Looking to purchase ALL keys tonight! Buying BULK!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSyrupMaker View Post
    OUT OF STOCK. Looking to purchase ALL keys tonight! Buying BULK!
    Read the thread bumping rules mate , you cannot bump a thread more than once per 24 hours after your last reply time in that thread . Good luck with the sales

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=293573
    [COLOR="#006400"][WTS] ß|Λcksí-íΛdΘw™'s Exchange Service - BTC/PM/WMZ/INR/OKPAY/XOOM
    SELLING AWS Credits 150$ / 100$ Value and More CONTACT ME VIA Tele-Gram

Tele-gram ID : @Blackshadow007

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackshadow For This Useful Post:

CanadianSyrupMaker (11-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    50% for skins? lool wtf.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci4Flex View Post
    50% for skins? lool wtf.
    Buying skins isn't what I do really. I only offer it for those who want to make a quick buck if they can't find anybody else. Thanks for your opinion though!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    IN STOCK!

Keys available: Chroma 2, Gamma 2, Operation Phoenix

$2.50 per key, $2.40 per key if buying x5 or more. Open to items for key trades and offers on my inventory here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/syrupmaker/inventory/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    2 keys left!

Also selling/trading a Butterfly (Factory New) Knife Fade! https://steamcommunity.com/id/syrupmaker/inventory/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Knife for sale!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/syrupmaker/inventory/

Float: 0.00932333245870
    Condition: Factory New
    Fade: 80 - 85%* Uncertain.

Still have 2 keys left, not buying anymore keys! Sold out the stock and extra little bit I wanted to get rid of, therefore I will no longer be buying keys as of 11/21/2016. If I come across them I will still sell them. (Will continue to buy them @ $1.80 for those wanting to make a quick buck.)
    Last edited by CanadianSyrupMaker; 11-21-2016 at 03:40 PM.