Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ordered $39.25 USD worth of services, due within 3-4 days. Great communication.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Paid more to be quick but he is not replying on time. Will update when I receive my order.

Thanks
    Assumed this guy would be reliable. Overpaid for some work, which I didn't mind, because I needed it done urgently. Money isn't an issue. Gave him several days to get this done. The work was due 4 hours ago and nothing. Thanks a bunch man!

Thanks
    I paid for $40.00 worth of writing and it is due in a few days and I have been waiting on it, but he has not been communicating recently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
    I paid for $40.00 worth of writing and it is due in a few days and I have been waiting on it, but he has not been communicating recently.
    I have same problem with you. Somebody opened scam report to him.
    Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1197250

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Looks good but pretty expensive. Even if it's professionnal, would we need to pay this much for the example of an exam ?

Thanks
    Do you do book essays by any-chance ? Feel free to contact me on Skype so we can talk more, if you do those kind of papers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Looking like he scammed me. I opened a scam report. Just letting you know guys. Be Careful!
    Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1197294

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yeeit For This Useful Post:

zxKnight (11-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You can close this, or ban me if you like. I was arrested the other day and have been rather busy - not allowed access to the internet for another month, but broke my conditions to ensure my work on MPGH is up-to-date. For those sending me rude and unnecessary PM's and messages, you are only entitled to a 90% refund as you agreed to my Terms of Services; as for the people that have been generous and understanding, I will be offering those people a full refund.

I have sent work to those that ordered it and was due before November 28th, 2016. If I have not sent you your work, then I unfortunately didn't have the time to finish it. You can contact me on Skype for your refund, and as I said I will refund you, but if you can't do it with common courtesy then I don't see why I should offer a full refund for assholes.

Anyway! If I am banned, unfortunately, all users that have paid for my services can still contact me on Skype for their refund. I will not refund the orders that have been COMPLETED and SENT to you, unless of course you are unhappy with the work. As for those who opened up a scam report without sending me a PM, or trying to be an asshole publicly, and I have not completed your work, you can talk to me personally.

If I have already talked to you on Skype and I offered you a refund (full or not) thank you for your understanding, and wish you luck on your school work. As of right now I am closing my store to finish orders that I have promised to finish. If you have opened a scam report against me, been an asshole, or just don't deserve my services for being salty, I will not do your work for you. So instead of being lazy and demanding, you should do your own work instead of paying a young adult online to do it for you - and hey, maybe you'll learn something.

Total Orders: 312
    Fulfilled Orders: 309
    Refunded Orders: 2
    Cancelled Orders: 1
    Avg. Sale Price: $20.00 USD or more
    * As of December 2nd, 2016.
    * Does not include the orders being processed currently, or the ones I am currently trying to refund.

If I do get banned for being late to my own disputes, thank you for trusting my services and for being a dedicated customer. Despite not enjoying doing this type of work as I believe everyone should be educated in whatever they are taught, I know it can be difficult. But as of today, I will no longer do school work until I catch up with orders while also dealing with my own stuff in real life. I will, on the other hand, still offer my tutoring services to those interested, primarily returning customers.

Stay salty MPGH.
    Last edited by CanadianSyrupMaker; 12-02-2016 at 05:04 AM.

Thanks
    You really have to elaborate more, you got arrested? What for, and why would you not be allowed Internet? Can't be related to getting arrested because you would have to go through a trial in court for them to issue a restriction to Internet access.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSyrupMaker View Post
    You can close this, or ban me if you like. I was arrested the other day and have been rather busy - not allowed access to the internet for another month, but broke my conditions to ensure my work on MPGH is up-to-date. For those sending me rude and unnecessary PM's and messages, you are only entitled to a 90% refund as you agreed to my Terms of Services; as for the people that have been generous and understanding, I will be offering those people a full refund.

I have sent work to those that ordered it and was due before November 28th, 2016. If I have not sent you your work, then I unfortunately didn't have the time to finish it. You can contact me on Skype for your refund, and as I said I will refund you, but if you can't do it with common courtesy then I don't see why I should offer a full refund for assholes.

Anyway! If I am banned, unfortunately, all users that have paid for my services can still contact me on Skype for their refund. I will not refund the orders that have been COMPLETED and SENT to you, unless of course you are unhappy with the work. As for those who opened up a scam report without sending me a PM, or trying to be an asshole publicly, and I have not completed your work, you can talk to me personally.

If I have already talked to you on Skype and I offered you a refund (full or not) thank you for your understanding, and wish you luck on your school work. As of right now I am closing my store to finish orders that I have promised to finish. If you have opened a scam report against me, been an asshole, or just don't deserve my services for being salty, I will not do your work for you. So instead of being lazy and demanding, you should do your own work instead of paying a young adult online to do it for you - and hey, maybe you'll learn something.

Total Orders: 312
    Fulfilled Orders: 309
    Refunded Orders: 2
    Cancelled Orders: 1
    Avg. Sale Price: $20.00 USD or more
    * As of December 2nd, 2016.
    * Does not include the orders being processed currently, or the ones I am currently trying to refund.

If I do get banned for being late to my own disputes, thank you for trusting my services and for being a dedicated customer. Despite not enjoying doing this type of work as I believe everyone should be educated in whatever they are taught, I know it can be difficult. But as of today, I will no longer do school work until I catch up with orders while also dealing with my own stuff in real life. I will, on the other hand, still offer my tutoring services to those interested, primarily returning customers.

Stay salty MPGH.
    Just wrote you on skype for %90 refund. My skype is yeei-it. Hope everything goes well and you come back.

Thanks
    Trying to talk to you on skype about fixing my paper, Respond or send a refund to 1NTLy4DoXqMu6gE9CC9XtNw2yPTZN17S6h

- - - Updated - - -

I think he means he got arrested and put in a jail cell which would thereby mean a restriction to internet access
    Last edited by Horizon; 12-02-2016 at 01:08 PM.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeit View Post
    Just wrote you on skype for %90 refund. My skype is yeei-it. Hope everything goes well and you come back.
    You can ask for a full refund.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    You can ask for a full refund.
    Yeah already did but he is not responding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Update:

My paper had grammar problems here and there, and i need some revisions for something but no reply
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast