amazing game!
story is fantastic. it does become repetitive after you take district by district because its the same thing over and over when you take em. you come to it, talk to 2 people, cause like 35k-100k worth of damage and boss shows up and you take over the racket. after you take them down you kill the person who runs the distric and after you do that you decide who will run the distric. the story is very good tho. gun combat and melee is amazing. the guns are awesome the people you can call for backup, ammo or guns, cars, take the cops off you are very useful. the characters are amazing. there are 3 different endings to this game. took me around 29 hours to finish the game without the side quests or anything like that. Leo from mafia 2 makes an aperance at the end of the game and talk to you, vito from mafia 2 is in this game and he's very important to the stroy. the map i quite large. voice acting is amazing. the guns feel and look very good but the problem is that i used only 1 pistole though the game didn't see the need to change out the pistole. i used either a shotgun or the ak for most of the game as well. never needed the tactical vest as the game is hard but not as hard that would warrent the use of it because you regenerate health pretty fast.

here's the thing if you are triggered by racist, southern, KKK people then don't play it. you get called a ****** or negro almost all the time by random people. radio people and cops bash black people a lot again with ****** and negro. the main person you're trying to kill sal marcano always calls you "The ******". so if you're offended by racism don't play it. you'll be upset after.

there is also a semi-documentary going on about you while you play, you get to watch it and it pretty cool tbh.
the person who is helping find sal and set this whole thing up is Donovan. he helps you track everyone down and kill em. at the end (SPOILER) Turns out he mostly only helped you because sal was involved in the killing of JFK (Yeah i know) and he wanted revenge on him, he was going after everyone who setup the killing. you basically helped him and he helped you. in the documentary at the end of the game he says the the senator that the senator was involded in it and he just shot the senator and said ill be going after the rest next

about the glitches and bugs and graphical issues.
i had 1 crash since i started playing
yes the fps was locked to 30 but they released a patch like 3 hours ago and now its unlimited fps
the game looks very good. the animations and characters and cars looks amazing
i had not bugs or glitches when i played at all. actually no i had one, guys with shotguns, the AI seems to think they're all rambles and they rush you most of the time not giving you time to heal if you need to. oh and the mini map didn't zoom out once after i started driving which was fixed by going into the pause menu.

8/10