Hi,

So 4 years ago I had a paypal account with email X. I used to buy and sell cards (yugioh cards) one there was a transaction where a claim was opened and they asked me what I was doing. My dumbass said something like "i'm just selling something" then they limited my account forever. I tried a month or two months later to unlock it but no luck! It wasn't a fraud or anything because I think i opened the claim!
Fast forward about 4-5 years. I was 14-15 when that happened! Now i'm 19, last year I made a paypal with different email, lets call it email Y, different ip( cuz i payfor my own itnernet) This account is fine, i'm doing ebay transactions with it. However here is the thing, I'm scared that if anything happens and they ask for an address which is the same for both emails they will find out and limit my account which has money on it.

I'm wondering if someone can call and help me get email X unlocked so I can continue to use email Y without problems.
I'm certain there is a chance because I wasn't 18 when the incident happened and I can say I was stupid and shit.

No i'm 19 years old and I grew and I learned my lesson and i didn't know how real world stuff worked.

If anyone can help me! I will pay you! I will pay you good! I will pay you Bi Weekly for a limited amount of time!
add me on skype
ayoub-ani

PLEASE help me