Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jetblackg View Post
    It works, but I do think I have to play 50 games to unlock everything per mission team.
    Yes I'm experiencing the same thing, so it will take 200 matches in all if you complete the challenges. However I just realized you just need the game to end in order to receive it. You don't need to do any of the missions.
    Last edited by dragon9960; 11-26-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon9960 View Post
    Yes I'm experiencing the same thing, so it will take 200 matches in all if you complete the challenges. However I just realized you just need the game to end in order to receive it. You don't need to do any of the missions.
    Good tip is to play infected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Extremely dumb question incoming: i'm very much new to this whole hacking thing. I just stumbled upon this site when i realized that i really wanted the Epic variants the Mission Teams have to offer but don't care enough about MP to ever get to max level, let alone get to level fucking 50 on even just ONE mission team (i'm a zombies guy).

I downloaded the latest version of Cheat Engine, failed miserably on the tutorial and here i am. My question is: how the heck do i do this, and how do i do it without fucking up my game?

All i want is to just learn how to change Mission Team levels to like, 1 level below the Level you unlock an epic variant (49 for all except the last one, and 39 for the last one as i just want the Epic Kendell), so i can level them up once and that should unlock at least the Epic variants, don't care about the other ones.

Sorry to be such a bother, i hope you will find it in your heart to help a fellow soul who doesn't have the time or the patience to sit through the unlocking system's nonsense. Have a great day everybody.
    Last edited by Fuzen; 11-27-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzen View Post
    Extremely dumb question incoming: i'm very much new to this whole hacking thing. I just stumbled upon this site when i realized that i really wanted the Epic variants the Mission Teams have to offer but don't care enough about MP to ever get to max level, let alone get to level fucking 50 on even just ONE mission team (i'm a zombies guy).

I downloaded the latest version of Cheat Engine, failed miserably on the tutorial and here i am. My question is: how the heck do i do this, and how do i do it without fucking up my game?

All i want is to just learn how to change Mission Team levels to like, 1 level below the Level you unlock an epic variant (49 for all except the last one, and 39 for the last one as i just want the Epic Kendell), so i can level them up once and that should unlock at least the Epic variants, don't care about the other ones.

Sorry to be such a bother, i hope you will find it in your heart to help a fellow soul who doesn't have the time or the patience to sit through the unlocking system's nonsense. Have a great day everybody.
    play infected...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9797 View Post
    play infected...
    This does not answer my question in the least

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzen View Post
    This does not answer my question in the least