Thanks

Loadout Addresses

The last CoD I really messed with was CoD Ghosts, years ago. But thinking of that and hearing all these things wouldn't we be able to equip the hidden things with correct addresses, like many selected the Minigun for loadout in Cheat Engine for Ghost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    In ghosts you will get vacban even if you only used cheat engine in menu to unlovk for example some camos or challenges becouse vac detect cheat engine now even in main menu + challenges probably tracced by server if you wants proof check last offset in ghosts theme and you will see that every one get banned who changed at least anything Good Luck(same situation with advanced thats why these game have no unlockers Infinite warfare is non protected at all as well as MW4R that why we have so many offsets now for them)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by polkiujhyt View Post
    In ghosts you will get vacban even if you only used cheat engine in menu to unlovk for example some camos or challenges becouse vac detect cheat engine now even in main menu + challenges probably tracced by server if you wants proof check last offset in ghosts theme and you will see that every one get banned who changed at least anything Good Luck(same situation with advanced thats why these game have no unlockers Infinite warfare is non protected at all as well as MW4R that why we have so many offsets now for them)
    Sorry could you repeat that?
    Also I never got VAC banned from Ghosts when I did it.