Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Personally, I think keyloggers are a little too complicated for this. Just use some simple social engineering. Pose as a classmate's parent with a fake email, and email your teacher/professor, saying that a page on the school's website isn't working properly. Just look up a quick PHP phishing tutorial and fake the schools website to grab the teachers username and password. They probably won't check the URL and if you do a good recreation, then they won't suspect a thing. I've done this numerous times at my college when I got C's in language or history (my worst subjects >:d). I just bumped them up to A- or B+ and I got away pretty easily. College is easier because it's such a big array of teachers. For mid-high school, it could be a bit harder because a lot of the time, they don't use a student-accessible online grading system. But both methods can work, if you're smart enough and cover your tracks. Keyloggers or phishing are the main methods.

Quote Originally Posted by odedola View Post
    Where can i buy Keylogger and i need a good place to buy USA admin RDP.
    You can find on h a c k f o r u m s pretty easily, mostly for free. But if you want a high quality one, it's gonna run you an excess of $50.
    Last edited by Itsumi; 02-15-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Whoever said "nothing is impossible" clearly never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Fuck you Ryan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ok, I'll give you the tactic.

This is for teachers entering grades to online system, like JupiterEd mostly used in USA.

You setup keylogger to the teachers computer.

When he/she enters his user name password to online system, keylogger will save it.

Get the keylogger saved files

Find user name password of the teacher

Easy. The easiest way is this if your school isn't protected by cameras.

If protected by cameras, you have to delete camera saved files. I can't say the method bcs It changes depending on the system your school uses, and who checks the cameras.
    “This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die..."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by amateraZZZ View Post
    Ok, I'll give you the tactic.

This is for teachers entering grades to online system, like JupiterEd mostly used in USA.

You setup keylogger to the teachers computer.

When he/she enters his user name password to online system, keylogger will save it.

Get the keylogger saved files

Find user name password of the teacher

Easy. The easiest way is this if your school isn't protected by cameras.

If protected by cameras, you have to delete camera saved files. I can't say the method bcs It changes depending on the system your school uses, and who checks the cameras.
    So you want him to also find a way into the school's security system? Yeah that's a nice one right there boyo

Whoever said "nothing is impossible" clearly never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Fuck you Ryan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsumi View Post
    So you want him to also find a way into the school's security system? Yeah that's a nice one right there boyo
    I dont think the school will have camera security system.

If yes, its easy.

These poeple checking the cameras are usually ignorant, they don't know much about technology.

You can easily create trojan by basic programs like DarkCometRAT, and you can compress it with another game or movie or any program the guardian or the guy checking the camera, and offer him to download it. This can be possible depending on your skills.

And then control the computer by your computer and delete the files.

See, easy.
    “This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die..."

Thanks
    Also you can try to get into your teacher his account, if thats possible you can possible change your grades

Thanks
    It is very possible to do. The thing is, teachers will most likely notice your grades don't match up.

Thanks
    You'd have to be doing lots of Social Engineering to do this.

Thanks
    Makes me glad I went to school when physical ledgers and paper report cards were still largely used for grades as one off changes to those were easy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Good to know, thanks!

curious if u live in the bay area?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks for post's guys, amazing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Easy depending on your knowledge. Many previous posts answered excellent examples. Pretty much you can use diff methods from Rubber Ducky, Pineapple, Keylogger, Rat, email with an infected link, password cracker, certain linux distros (won't name here but you can easily research) etc the lists go on and on. Find out what you actually want to do (method) and what your budget is (free to expensive etc). As long as you have access to certain system accounts/computers (system admin, principle, network tech, blah blah blah), the opportunities are endless. Make sure you cover your tracks, plan, time, backup plans, etc. I've done it many many years ago in high school (used a botnet and a trojan). Good luck. I do not condone or encourage any wrong or misdoing actions. I am simply sharing knowledge that can be researched and attempting to organize the main details within a readable post....i hope lol. Hope this info helps!

Sorry if i broke any rules or did anything i wasn't suppose to do by accident, please delete or edit my post(s) if so, Thanks.
    Last edited by sleepynutz; 10-01-2019 at 02:56 AM. Reason: add disclaimer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Externalbin View Post
    Also you can try to get into your teacher his account, if thats possible you can possible change your grades
    How do you get into your teacher his account?Unless you have the autghority to do so.

Thanks
    I have a story about it.
    I have a friend who was in my highschool, we were both into hacking/defacing. (like 15 years ago).

After highschool he stay at the same highschool to to IT classes.

The grading system at that time was managed via a php system kinda homemade by the school IT.

He did instead change his grade in some way, and got fucked up because he put 0 on another classmates that he didn't like, hence the difference between real/fake data was seems.

He got a morning visit from the police. (he got another problem afterwards with a online dating website as well & another visit) but always got free w/o any problems.

So yes it was possible, but no now that school system are getting cloud based and maintained it will be more difficult. (or manage to hack into account of your professor email)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Not worth it

It's illegal. Move on and improve your grades

Thanks
    >Well of course it is possible to do. Not very easy easy but I have seen it done, and I have seen tutorials and what not on how to possibly do so. Though of course, I would also not recommend doing it. Highly illegal and high risk of getting caught. Either study or use internet help methods.

Agree. You have to sneak into system properly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast