Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    thats your decision but dont register on a hacking forum if you hate hackers. because we wont stop hacking because of you.
    DUDE QUIT REPLYING TO MY SHIT IF YOURE NOT UNDERSTANDING MY WORDS; IM NOT TALKING TO YOU IM TALKING TO PEWPEWPEWS AND ITS OVBIOUS THAT HIS A FUCK TARD THAT CANT EVEN HACK; I dont hate hackers I HATE STUPID FUCKING HACKERS THAT CANT EVEN HACK!!!!!!! UNDERSTAND ME NOW? IF IM NOT TALKING TO YOU PLEASE DONT START TALKING TO ME, PEWPEWPEWS YOURE A STUPID FUCK THAT DONT EVEN GOT A REPLY FOR MY DISS SO YOURE STICKING WITH THE USER SO HE CAN HAVE YOURE BACK BECAUSE YOU CANT DEFEND YOURE SELF; YOURE A SAD FUCK BITCH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
    I have no idea how to code.. I dont know anything about those stuff.. where do you learn stuff like that>?

Learn C++. Programming language.

Btw sorry for a late answer, i don't check this section so much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well esp hack is enough but i was wondring if there are any Undetected Crossheirs and esp hacks i am playing with some ppl and i want to quck scope any1 can make one or got one that can link the link ? :P

Thanks
    yes there is...use search function FFS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t4ng0s View Post
    Im glad i added you to the list of sad hackers, I swear people like you make me SICK! You got a fucking ESP YOU Know exactly where there at HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU DIE!?!?!?!? Are you metally retarded? You are one stupid dumbass... ADMINS I ALLOW YOU TO BAN ME I really dont care anymore I need to get this of my chest; this guy is a sad stupid bitch GET SKILLS YOU RETARDED FUCK! USE YOUR BRAIN! YOUR STUPID FUCK! LEARN HOW TO PLAY YOU STUPID FUCK! If there was a WORLD WAR Coming people like YOU will be the first MOTHERFUCKERS TO Die cause YOU FAIL AT LIFE AND EVERYTHING YOU DO!

ADMINS BAN ME IF YOU WANT; I take full responsibility towards my actions, this guy is one stupid retarded fuck.
    I love how to one calling someone a "stupid f**k" is the same person comparing a war GAME to REAL war lol.

In real war u dnt go red then go back to normal a few seconds later, and you dnt respawn if you die...

Think about what ur saying before insulting others, and stop comparing a few hours of fun on the pc to real life...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    all public aimbots are detected
    i going to admit that i been using the same loader,dll and hack.exe i really dont know how guys to be honest but that dam thing still working like a charm.so steam really is not doing something right OR i got some serious good shit.
    i got the files from different places not all from here. no guys im not posting what i got. srry cause i didnt make all this. i been pissing a lot of ppl hahahaha but i only used aimbot when some retard gets out of control in the game. no i dont end 1st time all the time. i sometimes just sit and watch how the game is going"wallhack".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234